A Few Things On the Radar – Latest Online Haul

I do not do well with days off.  What I mean by this is when I have extra time on my hands I definitely know how to fill it.  Yesterday with my glorious day off I woke up around the regular time went to a leisure 8:30 barre class and then headed over to TJMaxx where I got a few gems I wanted to share with you.

I have been trying to combine my two work bags.  Currently I have my Neverfull and another tote that I keep my macbook, stethoscope etc.  I used to put them all in my Neverfull but the straps are so dang thin it cut into my shoulder and would make my hand go numb.  I pursued quickly though the purse aisle and ran across this beauty.

It looks super high end.  Also the bag itself is light so when I added my entire my life contents it doesn’t break my shoulder.  Keep your eye out at your TJMaxx or I found it here at Macy’s.
While also there I found this.  I have color treated hair but most of those products are so heavy and weight it down.  This is sulfate free, adds volume but nourishing for color treated.  It is finally the perfect combo!
Alright finally a few F21 winners.  I have been back and forth on jogger pants.  I put them on and was waiting for a Mark comment about trendy clothing.  He ran his hand over the material “those look so comfortable“.  You know what?  They are so comfortable.  I came to the conclusion the only way they look good is with some heels so that tapered part angles into the heel height.  I have a feeling these will be worn a lot especially since they were less than $15.  Love the silky material!  I got a size small for reference.  They come in black as well and totally eyeing this faux leather pair.
I am always on the hunt for lace tops.  Usually they add so much bulk, don’t lay right or are scratchy. This top is amazing.  It has scalloped accents on the bottom and top, lycra stretch and has a smooth/soft feel to it.  I am in love.  Seriously grab it before it sells out.  I got a medium.  Looks great over black skinnies
Or tucked into a pencil skirt.
My last scoop up is this blush top.  It has a silky feel to it that is perfect for work, over jeans or tucked into a skirt.  Probably need to hit it with a steamer before wearing but wanted to show you the great fit and color.  Also loving this one and this one affordable spring tops.
I wanted to leave you with this.
Last night I taught two classes at my studio before I’m off for the week.  My team surprised me with a veil, garter and corsage to wear while teaching class as well as the sweetest card signed by the girls who taught at the studio.  It blew me away.  All the families and support that I have created around me!  Including the blogging community!  I can’t thank you all enough for all your kind words, encouragement and talking me off ledges over this time!  Friday is going to be amazing and I can’t wait to share every last detail with you!  xoxoxo

1. February 17, 2015 / 11:32 AM

Love all your new purchases, esp the lace top and bag! The blush top is pretty on you. I sadly do not wear that color well. Your barre class sounds like a blast. If only we lived in the same area I would love to be a part of it! Super excited to see wedding pics! xoxo

2. February 17, 2015 / 11:52 AM

I love that lace top tucked into the pencil skirt – so pretty!! Your studio is so sweet to have that for you – must have been fun for the students too! That bag is going to be a great addition to your closet – love the look of it!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. February 17, 2015 / 12:08 PM

Those are some awesome finds, lady! I’ve heard great things about the BIG HAIR products, but haven’t tried any of them yet. Maybe this will be my first purchase!

Love the lace top, so pretty! And you totally can pull of the jogger pants. I’m on the fence because sometimes girls look MC Hammerish in them and that’s sooooo 1990s ;)!

WEEEEE! I love that picture. SO happy you have such an amazing support system. Wedding week is the best!

4. February 17, 2015 / 12:23 PM

Awe, what a neat surprise!! That lace top is awesome! I have a few I like, and my fav is layered over a sweatshirt, so comfy.

5. February 17, 2015 / 12:45 PM

Love that your PB fam made you feel so special yesterday! YAY for joggers!! I love wearing them paired with heels too. So comfortable!

6. February 17, 2015 / 1:18 PM

Look at you- teaching in a veil! That was sweet of your team to doll you up for your last pre-wedding class! :)

Girl, joggers are the jam. They definitely look good best with heels, but I’m sorta excited to wear ’em with flat gladiator sandals or Birk’s come spring, too.

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

7. February 17, 2015 / 1:27 PM

i love that lace top! and sooo sweet of your barre team to decorate the room for you! happy wedding week! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

8. February 17, 2015 / 1:37 PM

Love all your finds – that bag looks so luxe. You look so cute teaching your class in the veil! Enjoy every moment leading up to Friday – it will be over in the blink of an eye!

9. February 17, 2015 / 1:48 PM

I saw the picture of you at Barre and I smiled–it’s so cute and I love that your family there is so happy for you!
    Loving your bag and your lace top especially!!
    How are you feeling?? You’re just days away!!!!

10. February 17, 2015 / 1:48 PM

Aww so sweet of your studio to do that for you, love it! I LOVE that lace top and the blush one is gorgeous!!

11. February 17, 2015 / 2:15 PM

Those pictures from your barre class are the cutest! I looove that bag- I’ve had such good luck finding bags at TJ Maxx lately! And I’m wishing I had that lace top- so cute with the skirt and pants!

12. February 17, 2015 / 2:36 PM

if i can’t wait for friday, i can’t imagine how excited you are ;)
    LOVE that blush top – seriously gorgeous girl. and that lace top, so fabulous. those jogger pants look great on you – not my style (i would totally wear them with flats or sneakers and then they would just look like sweatpants haha) but they look so good on you!

13. February 17, 2015 / 2:44 PM

Cute bag! I love that top with the pencil skirt. I love the surprise at your class – so sweet!

14. February 17, 2015 / 2:53 PM

Aw, what a great surprise! Loving those jogger pants on you! I wish I could do that look but I’ll just live vicariously through you. And that bag!! I might have to make a TJ Maxx run this week! Hope everything goes perfectly this weekend ;)

15. February 17, 2015 / 2:57 PM

That bag seriously has me swooning. LOVE it! So sweet what your pure barre family did for you! So exciting! Only a few more days!

16. February 17, 2015 / 3:09 PM

I’m a bag snob, but I’d definitely wear that black one on my shoulder!

OMG, your big day is almost here! AHHHHHHHH!!! ;)

17. February 17, 2015 / 3:12 PM

That picture of you at Barre is so cute! Love your new tote. Best of luck this week.

18. February 17, 2015 / 3:22 PM

That bag is fabulous and I love it! And those jogger pants look totally cute on you! What a sweet surprise from your barre family :) Such an exciting week!!!

19. February 17, 2015 / 3:35 PM

Love the veil while teaching, it’s perfect! Great finds, love the Healthy Sexy Hair stuff.

20. February 17, 2015 / 4:14 PM

Love that purse! haha how cute is that veil? How nice of them!

21. February 17, 2015 / 4:21 PM

I love that picture of you teaching in your veil! It is so cute and fun!

22. February 17, 2015 / 4:49 PM

how sweet is your barre class? i love it! and now i need to go to TJMaxx.

23. February 17, 2015 / 4:55 PM

That lace top is perfection!!!
    I love you had h veil during class :) So cute!!!

24. February 17, 2015 / 4:57 PM

So sweet of your barre team! And that bag! I need that bag for work for sure! Looks like I’ll be making a trip to TJ’s this week!

25. February 17, 2015 / 5:48 PM

those last images! the cutest. and that lace top + pencil skirt look. wowza :) hot momma!

26. February 17, 2015 / 6:06 PM

I’ve always gone back and forth on the jogger pants too but they are never long enough for me. I always feel like the hit to far up past my ankle. I love the lace top with that pencil skirt and the blush top! so sweet of your class! so close!

27. February 17, 2015 / 6:07 PM

Love the bag and every single one of those tops. The lace one with the pencil skirt is just perfect!
    So sweet of your class to do that for you!

28. February 17, 2015 / 6:15 PM

You always find the best deals! Thanks for sharing, Amanda!

29. February 17, 2015 / 6:23 PM

Okay so I totally want everything you just shared! That bag – from TJ Maxx?!? Definitely stopping there this week to look for it! Happy wedding week lady!!! :)

30. February 17, 2015 / 6:37 PM

I love the bag and the lace top! How sweet of your barre ladies, you look cute teaching in that veil!

31. February 17, 2015 / 6:59 PM

Wow that bag is gorgeous, I want one for myself now! And love the jogger pants, I have a pair in black..they’re SO comfy.

32. February 17, 2015 / 7:06 PM

LOVE that tote. The Maxx always has the best stuff. How sweet of your barre class to do that for you! (:

33. February 17, 2015 / 7:10 PM

That toe is amazing, especially for the price! I need to stalk TJ! How cute are you teaching in your veil?!?!

34. February 17, 2015 / 8:42 PM

Great shopping finds! I especially love that lace top tucked into the bright pencil skirt :)

And how sweet of your Barre peeps to surprise you like that, you’re soooo close!!!

35. February 17, 2015 / 8:56 PM

I have been away from blog reading for awhile (something about the little 6 month old keeps me busy!) and I can’t believe that Friday is the big day!! Yay!! Enjoy it lady, soak it in, soak it up!!

36. February 17, 2015 / 9:32 PM

I adore that they made you wear a veil to teach class! :) How thoughtful and supportive!

Also, you’re a shopping queen!!!

37. February 17, 2015 / 9:39 PM

That bag is beyond adorable! I wish I lived close enough to take one of your barre classes! That is so cute having you wear a veil!

38. February 18, 2015 / 12:36 AM

I love that you’re teaching barre with a veil.. that’s awesome!! And I feel the same way about the jogger pants, they look SO comfy, I just need to find the right pair! xo

39. February 18, 2015 / 2:53 AM

Happy wedding week!! I can’t believe it’s already here! How cute is your studio? That veil is the perfect barre accessory if you ask me :)

40. February 18, 2015 / 5:52 AM

That bag is beautiful! And how cute are you teaching in a veil?! Love it!

41. February 18, 2015 / 4:38 PM

Love your lace top in both pictures, and the soft pants. We have some pants like that at work and they’re cute. Too bad I look horrible in them. :-/ That was really sweet what your studio did for you too. :-)

42. February 18, 2015 / 7:31 PM

Loving that blush top!! And SO fun that your team surprised you at your class – so excited for you!!

43. February 18, 2015 / 9:26 PM

That purse is truly a beauty. So cute that you had to do the class in a veil what a cute surprise. So excited for you girlie! (I know I say that everyday haha)

44. February 18, 2015 / 9:44 PM

The lace top with the pencil skirt is such a pretty outfit! Love it!

45. February 19, 2015 / 1:51 AM

You look SO cute teaching in the veil. :)
    Man, that lace top. I might have to swing by F21 while I’m out and about this weekend. I adore the sleeves.

46. February 19, 2015 / 6:33 AM

Your new bag is so cute! Love it! It’s so hard finding a bag that will hold everything for work and normal life. You look super stylish in all your new clothes too. I love that black lace shirt! What a sweet gesture from your team. I am so excited for your big day and cannot wait to hear about it. You are going to make the most beautiful bride!!!

47. February 22, 2015 / 2:22 PM

I want to raid your closet. Even though I’d only be able to fit ONE leg into your small pants! hahahahaha! I want some joggers… I love what you did with them!

48. February 25, 2015 / 12:04 AM

Okay so you got rid of clothes because you didn’t have room for them and now your adding more adorable clothes?! Please tell me how this process works! Lol. I’m just giving you a hard time! I love all of the items! And that bag is perfect! What are you going to do when you have to lug around a diaper bag?! Your going to be the bag lady fo sho! Lol! :) That is so sweet of your barre friends to have a little celebration with you! :)