The Best Wedding Weekend Ever

Checking in to share a few teasers with y’all.  I can’t even begin to tell you what a magical fairytale the Wedding was.  Not a single flaw.  I wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes and love.  I will be back this week just continuing with a little unplugging and soaking in this last bit of early marital bliss.  We stayed in Sarasota at the Ritz being pampered for a few days with our Honeymoon planned for May when it warms up where we are going.
I still get a little giddy seeing that ring on Marks hand not going to lie.

Powel Crosley Wedding

The stars were literally aligned for our night.

You know it’s a good night when you are whisked away in a vintage Gatsby car.

Then head out to a swanky bar to continue the party with everyone including one of my brothers (every one of my siblings was in attendance!)

It was the most perfect night and I can’t wait to share more with you!  I hope y’all had a fabulous weekend!  xoxoxoxo

1. February 23, 2015 / 5:59 AM

You look amazing, lady! Love the pictures you posted. Reminded me of our conversation about getting married and Facebook ;)! Hope you have a fabulous time on your mini moon! Lots of love to you, lady! <3

2. February 23, 2015 / 10:42 AM

Your wedding looks like such a fairytale! Every little detail was absolutely gorgeous and you looked so beautiful! So happy for you and Mark and hope you’re enjoying getting some r&r with your hubby!! So sad I missed out on the festivities but I can’t wait to see more pictures and hear about every little detail!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. February 23, 2015 / 11:50 AM

You were stunning and keep the pictures coming!! Is that an LV clutch I spotted…tell me more!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

4. February 23, 2015 / 12:09 PM

Those pictures are absolutely stunning and I can’t wait to see more. So happy for you that everything went down as planned. My wedding day was the best day of my life {by far} and I just love it when other people enjoy theirs also! I love the detail of that Gatsby car. So fun!

5. February 23, 2015 / 12:12 PM

Sooo beyond excited for you!!! Marriage is the best thing ever!

6. February 23, 2015 / 12:27 PM

you look so beautiful! im glad you had a wonderful wedding! enjoy your mini moon! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

7. February 23, 2015 / 12:31 PM

Love all of these photos!!! I also love that you took a minute and posted on here so we could all see.I know some people have judgments about what you should and shouldn’t be doing online after your wedding, but I love that you’re happy and that you shared it :) It looked beautiful and you were STUNNING!!! Can’t wait to hear more about it all!

8. February 23, 2015 / 12:42 PM

Amanda you looked amazing! What a great weekend and can’t wait to see all of the details…but I’m loving everything I’ve seen so far!

9. February 23, 2015 / 12:57 PM

Congratulations! What a beautiful bride you were! I absolutely LOVE the stars aligned picture . . . how magical!

10. February 23, 2015 / 1:15 PM

So beautiful Amanda! Enjoy this special time and I can’t wait to see more!

11. February 23, 2015 / 1:29 PM

So happy for you!! Everything looks perfect and you look flawless!! Can’t wait to see more pictures of all the details! xx

12. February 23, 2015 / 1:38 PM

Wow. What a gorgeous looking wedding!! I can’t get over the stars too!! I was hoping to see a picture of your face though lady!! But I can see that you looked stunning and that Mark looked handsome. Can’t wait to hear more about your special day and see more pictures! Congratulations again!!

13. February 23, 2015 / 1:38 PM

Looks like th picture-perfect wedding! You look beautiful, and I’m so glad everything went off without a hitch. Congrats! Xo

14. February 23, 2015 / 1:42 PM

You look beautiful and the night looks absolutely perfect! How fun that you went out after your wedding, just because the wedding’s over doesn’t mean the party has to stop right?!

15. February 23, 2015 / 1:50 PM

Oh wow, you look so beautiful! I LOVE your dress!! Everything looks perfect and I’m so glad everything went perfectly! Congrats married lady! :)

16. February 23, 2015 / 1:57 PM

Congrats Amanda! Looks gorgeous – Love the lights and crystal chandelier! Can’t wait to see more!

17. February 23, 2015 / 2:26 PM

You were a gorgeous bride! I’m glad everything went well, can’t wait to see more. Aren’t you exhausted and so happy? It took me days to recover from the hype and thrill of the wedding weekend.

18. February 23, 2015 / 2:30 PM

Your photos are absolutely stunning! And you look gorgeous! Can’t wait to see more!

19. February 23, 2015 / 2:31 PM

looks amazing, lovely – good to hear everything went according to plan. congrats again!

20. February 23, 2015 / 2:31 PM

awww this makes me so happy for you! love love love that first pic. the night really does look magical. congrats to you & mark!

21. February 23, 2015 / 2:36 PM

Amazing amazing anazing AMAZING!!!! Can’t wait to see more!!! Xoxoxo

22. February 23, 2015 / 2:46 PM

Congratulations Amanda! Welcome to the married club! I still get excited when I am holding my hubby’s hand and I feel his ring.

23. February 23, 2015 / 2:54 PM

What a beautiful setting!! I’m so very happy for you. Love the photos. You looked absolutely gorgeous! Perfect wedding!! Enjoy these magical days.

24. February 23, 2015 / 3:09 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! So happy for you, everything looks like a dream!

25. February 23, 2015 / 3:49 PM

So gorgeous!! Congrats again!!!

26. February 23, 2015 / 3:55 PM

Absolutely stunning girl, I can’t wait to read all about it!!

27. February 23, 2015 / 4:27 PM

Holy gorgeousness!!! You look absolutely flawless and so does everything else in your wedding.

28. February 23, 2015 / 4:27 PM

Stunning! congratulations and I can’t wait to see more photos! :)

29. February 23, 2015 / 5:00 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love these photos and can’t wait to see more!!

30. February 23, 2015 / 5:24 PM

Congrats newlywed!!! You looked beautiful can’t wait to see more pics!!

31. February 23, 2015 / 5:26 PM

So lovely, you looked beautiful! Can’t wait to see more!

32. February 23, 2015 / 5:38 PM

Eeek, you’re married!! Congratulations you two!! Everything looks absolutely beautiful – so glad your dream wedding came true! Enjoy the newlywed bliss :)

33. February 23, 2015 / 5:40 PM

YIPEEE!!! Congratulation MRS!!!

34. February 23, 2015 / 5:45 PM

Stunning!!! Everything about your wedding looks amazing! Congrats Amanda!

35. February 23, 2015 / 6:31 PM

These photos leave me speechless, so much love, so much happiness. It really brings a smile to my face seeing others over the moon happy. So happy your day went as planned. Have an excellent first week of marriage. (;

36. February 23, 2015 / 6:51 PM

So exciting, and the pictures look magical!! Congratulations! I can’t wait to see more photos, and your dress looks amazing!

37. February 23, 2015 / 7:21 PM

Okay I knew you would be stunning, but WOW! That last picture is just absolutely breath taking!! BIG congrats to you!!!

38. February 23, 2015 / 7:23 PM

You pictures are absolutely beautiful! You are one stunning bride my dear! I am glad you had the perfect weekend and I can’t wait to see more pictures.

39. February 23, 2015 / 7:40 PM

You looked absolutely amazing my dear! Congratulations! So happy for you guys. Looks like it was a perfect day.

40. February 23, 2015 / 7:44 PM

You look so gorgeous, Amanda! Congratulations to you two! Where are y’all headed on your honeymoon in May? :)

41. February 23, 2015 / 8:01 PM

You looked absolutely breathtaking Amanda!! I am so glad the weather was perfect for your big day and hope you soak in some relaxation with your hubby!!!

42. February 23, 2015 / 11:01 PM

soooo pretty! Congrats! I can’t believe you had the energy to after party it up!

43. February 23, 2015 / 11:12 PM

You are stunning! Love everything about this and can’t wait to see more:)

44. February 24, 2015 / 12:12 AM

You looked beautiful!!! So happy for you and CONGRATS!

45. February 24, 2015 / 12:33 AM

Ah these teasers are killer! You look amazing!!! So much love in these photos :)

Cheshirekatblog.com

46. February 24, 2015 / 12:53 AM

You looked STUNNING! What an amazing venue too! Can’t wait to hear more about it :)

Well wishes to you and Mark!

xoxo, Jen

47. February 24, 2015 / 1:02 AM

Absolutely gorgeous pics, you were a beautiful glowing bride! Can’t wait to see more pics and hear more about your big day :)

Where are you guys headed in May?

48. February 24, 2015 / 1:11 AM

You are such a gorgeous bride! I still get giddy seeing DG’s ring on his hand! I can’t wait to see more pictures but these are stunning! Such a gorgeous venue! P.S. where are you going in May?!

49. February 24, 2015 / 2:19 AM

Everything looks so perfect & you looked amazing! I can’t wait to read/see more!

50. February 24, 2015 / 3:27 PM

Congratulations lady! The wedding venue looks beautiful and you made a stunning bride! Unplug and enjoy your new marital bliss!

51. February 25, 2015 / 12:09 AM

EEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!! LOVIN’ THE TEASER PHOTOS! You looked beautiful!!!! Can’t wait to see/hear more about the big day!!!!

52. February 25, 2015 / 3:48 AM

Oh my goodness, the photos are so absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations ♥ I cannot wait to see more!!! Your wedding looks like a fairy-tale wedding!

53. February 27, 2015 / 3:34 AM

Everything looks absolutely beautiful and you were a GORGEOUS bride. Dying over that chandelier! Can’t wait to see more!! xo