Friday Favorites – Bachelorette Partying It Up

Happy Friday my loves.  Coming to you from Miami.  I am so excited to be able to spend some quality times with my favorite girls. We are staying in fabulous accommodations and I can’t wait till I’m laying poolside with a glass of champagne.  Lets get into these favorites!
Favorite Song
I just love when they collaborate.  The song starts out slows….builds and then that beat drops.  Definite hit.  “Bang my Head David” Guetta ft Sia.

Favorite Recipe
When we combined freezers no lie together we have about 30 frozen chicken breasts.  Every time one of us opens the freezer one of the freeze wrapped guys comes flying at us.  Needless to say I’ve been on the hunt for good chicken recipes.  I added spinach and served over couscous (I put the truffle oil in the couscous mentioned here…..amazing!)  Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sun Dried Tomato Sauce full recipe here.
Favorite Workout
New pop sugar video.  Total body yoga with weights.  Good to do when it’s snowing and you don’t want to drudge through the cold.
Favorite Purchase
I know NARS blushes especially in the orgasm color is a cult classic.  I have it and do like it.  However I recently picked up Mata Hari and I am obsessed.  It is super pigmented and is dark pink.  Gives some contour with the color.  I highly recommend adding it to your arsenal.

Favorite Funnies
I think this is a fabulous idea!
Absolutely hope so
Me patiently waiting then hearing the beep of the car to leave for the weekend
Arriving in Miami
All the girls dressed up and ready to hit the town
Busting out some sweet dance moves
Finally…..how I’m going to feel this whole weekend
I hope y’all have a fabulous weekend!!!  Tell me all your favorites!  xoxoxo

1. January 9, 2015 / 5:05 AM

Have so much fun this weekend girl!!
    And yes, it looks like I need to add that pink color to my makeup bag.

2. January 9, 2015 / 8:02 AM

Have an awesome weekend!!! That cat gif is hilarious!!!

3. January 9, 2015 / 8:37 AM

Have such a fabulous weekend with your girls! So jealous of your warm sunny days by the pool, enjoy!

4. January 9, 2015 / 10:53 AM

Love Sia! Ha, we both used the T Swift gif today. xoxoo

5. January 9, 2015 / 11:58 AM

Have so much fun this weekend love!!! I need to test out that blush, on the hunt for a new one and already pinned that chicken recipe!! YUM! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

6. January 9, 2015 / 12:04 PM

Your gifs have me rolling every time! Love it. Have a fabulous bachelorette party – I bet it’s going to be a blast! Don’t forget lots of good pics to share with us ;-)
    -Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

7. January 9, 2015 / 12:11 PM

Have the best time with your girls!! That cat gif is too funny and I want that blush!! Oh and that chicken looks soooo good!! xo

8. January 9, 2015 / 12:16 PM

I’m going to have to try that chicken and sun dried tomato recipe asap. Have so much fun this weekend and enjoy being every minute!

9. January 9, 2015 / 12:16 PM

The geese dressed up..I died. Your Funnys always make me laugh!

10. January 9, 2015 / 12:17 PM

have the best time!!! looking forward to the debauchery recap :)

11. January 9, 2015 / 12:17 PM

That recipe looks fab and the funnies… hahah. Enjoy Miami and your bachy party!!! Have a blast lady :)

12. January 9, 2015 / 12:27 PM

I hope you have the most amazing bachelorette ever!!!! And if it even comes close to your gifs, you will have done well! haha Can’t wait to hear all about it! :)

13. January 9, 2015 / 12:32 PM

Have a great time at your bachelorette party!

14. January 9, 2015 / 12:49 PM

You picked a great time to go to Miami! Don’t worry about the rest of us, sitting here sober, freezing our butts off. Ha! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

15. January 9, 2015 / 12:51 PM

So glad to be linking up again after 2 months of a break! That chicken looks so amazing!! Happy Friday love!

16. January 9, 2015 / 12:56 PM

Ohh I need a new blush soon!

I hope you have a fabulous time filming Hangover 4 this weekend!!! ;) Can’t wait to hear all about it!

17. January 9, 2015 / 1:06 PM

Ahhh have the best time at your party this weekend and in Miami? I’m super super jealous and will follow along to see all of the fab fun you have!

I admit, I’m an Orgasm junkie, but I’m liking the deep pink color of this one…might have to pick it up! And yoga with weights? That might be something I can actually get behind!

Have fun…can’t wait to hear all about it!

18. January 9, 2015 / 1:11 PM

Ahhh, you’re so close to me right now!!! I hope you have the best time with your girls and I’m loving that blush color – I’m going to try it on and see if it looks good on my skin color!!

19. January 9, 2015 / 1:41 PM

Have a great trip and enjoy Miami! I love Nars anything but especially the super orgasm line with the gold flecks. This one looks like a nice change. And that chicken recipe. A must try when I am back on a little dairy. Yum!!! Cheers!

20. January 9, 2015 / 1:48 PM

omg. chicken breasts flying at your head – dying! that workout looks awesome and lastly, those gifs are to die as usual. the 21 jump street one is killing me. and the tswift! have an AMAZING weekend girl! i can’t wait to hear all about it! and i expect a drunk text or two ;)

21. January 9, 2015 / 2:05 PM

YAY! YAY! YAY! So exciting, lady! Have the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest time!!!!!!

22. January 9, 2015 / 2:11 PM

Have a wonderful, ridiculously fun (with photo evidence for the blog ;)) bachelorette weekend!!

23. January 9, 2015 / 2:25 PM

I’m 100% making that chicken recipe next week as I too am hit by flying chicken breasts from an overstocked freezer. Hope you’re having a blast in Miami!

24. January 9, 2015 / 2:28 PM

Have a wonderful weekend!! I’m sure your bachelorette party is going to be ah-amazing!!

25. January 9, 2015 / 2:54 PM

I just bought the Nars orgasm for the first time last week. I’m already hooked. Can’t wait to explore new colors. Have an awesome trip!!

26. January 9, 2015 / 2:54 PM

That recipe looks divine!!! Have so much fun this weekend!! It’s freezing cold out here today so I’m totally jealous you’ll be in Miami!!

27. January 9, 2015 / 3:07 PM

Nars blush is my favorite! I use ‘deep throat’ and it goes on beautifully! Have a BLAST this weekend!!

28. January 9, 2015 / 3:09 PM

That recipe sounds delicious! I hope y’all have the best time! Don’t forget to share lots of pictures for all of us stuck in 10 degree weather!

29. January 9, 2015 / 3:11 PM

I would love to be poolside with you instead of in this frozen tundra. Its going to be FOUR degrees here today. That blush looks really pretty, I’ll have to check it out. Love all of those gifs, they’re fantastic. Haha. I hope that you have the BEST time this weekend with your bridesmaids. Be safe and have fun!!! Sorry, that’s the old married person in me… haha. Anyway, have a fabulous weekend and can’t wait to hear about it next week!!

30. January 9, 2015 / 3:14 PM

I hope you have a great time in warm Miami! I’ll be freezing here in Ohio. (; Those ducks kill me. Here’s to hoping you kill those T.Swift dance moves all weekend long! (:

31. January 9, 2015 / 3:18 PM

Those gifs are HILARIOUS, cracking up! Girl have the BEST weekend, what an epic weekend this will be :)

32. January 9, 2015 / 3:30 PM

Channing and Jonah….love that movie. And I feel you on the chicken breasts. We have a deep freezer full. My hubby is a little obsessed.
    Hope you’re having a blast girl, but I’m sure you are. :)

33. January 9, 2015 / 3:33 PM

Your gifs are cracking me up!! So funny! I will definitely be making that chicken recipe. It looks delicious!! I hope you have fun this weekend!!

34. January 9, 2015 / 3:39 PM

Have so much fun this weekend! Enjoy every minute! You find the best gifs!! HAHA! That dog is priceless!

xoxo
    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

35. January 9, 2015 / 4:29 PM

That chicken recipe looks phenomenal! So yum – I may have to make that tonight! Snow day today = time for me to cook!

And all of your funnies and gifs for this weekend!!! Have so much fun! :)

36. January 9, 2015 / 4:30 PM

Let the party BEGINNNNN!!!!!!!

37. January 9, 2015 / 5:16 PM

Oh my goodness, those GIFs!!! Lol. And that song is now on my playlist. Thanks! Have a fun time in Miami!

38. January 9, 2015 / 5:29 PM

Hahaha, laughing so hard at all of your funnies! Especially the dog one, his face!! LOL that chicken dish looks more than amazing…. yum!! Have an amazing time this weekend !!!

39. January 9, 2015 / 6:28 PM

I hope you scheduled this rather than actually created it while on vaca! I am totally jealous of you going out in a swimsuit – although I live in AZ and could probably do it here today.

The chicken looks amazing and it cracks me up that you guys had so much chicken. have fun this weekend!

40. January 9, 2015 / 6:36 PM

Oh bless, the cat on the magic carpet! Hysterical! Have a blast this weekend!

41. January 9, 2015 / 7:03 PM

I have been SEARCHING for a good blush! need to try that! Hope you have the BEST time!

42. January 9, 2015 / 9:00 PM

Hahah I so hope your weekend plays out like the gifs. You have GOT to have better dance moves than the whiter-than-white T. Swift. Have the BEST TIME love!

43. January 9, 2015 / 10:19 PM

Have a good time this weekend!! I can’t wait to hear and see all about it! :)

44. January 9, 2015 / 10:22 PM

My bachelorette party was super low-key and I kind of wish I would have done something awesome like go to Miami! That sounds amazing especially since there is snow right outside my place. :(

45. January 9, 2015 / 10:34 PM

Have so much fun in Miami!! I’ll be followng along on insta :) :)

46. January 9, 2015 / 10:56 PM

Happy Bachelorette weekend!! Hope you have a fab time in miami!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

47. January 10, 2015 / 7:09 PM

We’re missing each other in Miami by a week! I’ll be up there next weekend. I hope youre having a blast, cant wait to see how it goes!

48. January 12, 2015 / 3:04 AM

i hope you’ve had an amazing time girly, i’ve loved the instagram sneak peaks and can’t wait to hear more about it!
    wait….. ONE MONTH?! WHAT THE SHIT. :)

49. January 12, 2015 / 2:51 PM

I’ve been MIA on blogging lately and have missed Friday Fav’s for awhile! I can’t wait until this Friday. I’m going to join back in. You’re funnies are the best. That dog GIF that you posted made me laugh pretty loud! I’m not even embarrassed.

50. January 13, 2015 / 8:06 PM

I AM DROOLING OVER THAT CHICKEN!!!!!! Seriously… if I have all the ingredients, I’m making it in one hour! Lol.

51. January 21, 2015 / 4:49 PM

Surprise, surprise…another delicious recipe! ;)
    POPSUGAR Fitness is one of my favorite workout youtube channels. Even their 5-minute videos are intense and such a good workout. And I’ll give that David Guetta song a try….I’m a Sia hater ever since Chandelier, but I’ll trust your judgement.