Do you have that one vintage piece that you totally love and whenever you throw it on you feel like that little bit extra special? For me, that is my pair of vintage cowboy boots that were my grandmother’s. She had the most amazing style. She gave them to my sister who finally parted ways with them and passed them down to me! Now that it’s finally starting to warm up I am digging these out of storage and rocking them out!
Dress Joie sold out similar here
and less than $50 here
(love it in navy) | bag Mini Mac with rose gold here
| similar here
When I got the opportunity to work with Mary Kay®
– which is the Official Beauty Sponsor of 50’th Annual Academy of Country Music® Awards – I knew my vintage boots would fit just in. I mean look at all these gorgeous products!
My favorite products were… how did you guess? All the eye products. Especially the primer. I actually really don’t like traditional primers. No matter what, the white never seems to dry on my lash properly and it looks grey when I put the mascara over it. What I love about this one is the primer is clear and it makes a huge difference when you top it with mascara!
Mary Kay® and Celebrity Makeup Artist Moani Lee put together 3 separate makeup looks inspired by the CMA’s.
Here are the Mary Kay products to create the Boho Beauty look:
Here are the Mary Kay products to create the All American Girl look:
Here are the Mary Kay products to create the Queen of Country look:
I really liked the bolder color scheme in the red carpet Queen of Country look. The eyeshadows had a really rich pigment with just enough shimmer. I am obsessed with the lip gloss. It’s a deep mauve pink. That one immediately went into my daily travel makeup bag. Here it is all put together!
What do you think? Isn’t the color of these boots amazing???
Do you have a vintage piece that you absolutely can’t live without?? Visit the Mary Kay® website here
to find tutorials on all three makeup looks and let me know which one you like the best. Leave a comment below to enter for a chance to win a Mary Kay® prize package!
Brought to you by Mary Kay. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands the support Meet at the Barre xoxoxoxoxo
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/30/2015 – 4/30/2015
Be sure to visit Mary Kay’s brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Follow me on!