Multi Colored Skirt – Brand Spotlight Alice + Olivia

Happy Monday dolls!  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  It was so nice to be home and caught up for the week.  We had a relaxing weekend in of cooking, barre, grading papers, and catching up on this space.  Have you gotten your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale orders yet?  I am eagerly awaiting mine!  I need to stop looking at everyones shopping guide because I just added this off the shoulder top this cross front top and these over the knee grey boots that look just like the Stuart Weitzman ones but a total fraction of the price.

Multi Color Striped Midi SkirtMulti Color Striped Midi SkirtMulti Color Striped Midi SkirtNordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016Multi Color Striped Midi SkirtMulti Color Striped Midi Skirt

Let’s talk about this outfit now.  I added this fabulous skirt to my arsenal from Alice + Olivia when it went on sale.  This skirt just makes me happy.  It is such a great statement piece. I have been on the hunt for the perfect crop top and finally found it on sale here from Kendall + Kylie.  I am not a Kardashian fan by any means but I really love their line.  The style is on point and when the pieces go on sale, they reasonably priced.   Both pieces run true to size, I ordered the skirt in a 6 and the crop top in a small.  Last, let’s talk about these heels.  You all know how much I love my Marc Fisher espadrilles, I could walk miles in them.  Well, I ventured out and picked up these heels.  The leather is buttery soft and they are insanely comfy.  The tassels are on point.  They run true to size.  Find them here.

Multi Color Striped Midi SkirtMulti Color Striped Midi Skirt

Outfit Details

Skirt ||| Striped Midi Skirt Alicia + Oliva find here (on sale!) here and here.  Budget friendly find here.

Top ||| Crop Top Kendall + Kylie find here.  Budget friendly here.

Heels ||| Marc Fisher find here (on sale!) Budget friendly here.

Purse ||| Fringe Purse Milly find here and here.  Budget friendly here.

Sunglasses ||| Karen Walker find on sale here and here.  Budget friendly here.

Shop This Post!

Budget Friendly Version Here!

Favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Workout Gear

Have you scooped up the Zella leggings yet?  Cult classics, finally stocked and under $34.  The crops are great for the Summer.  The Alo leggings are so of the best sellers in my barre studio.  Okay how gorgeous are these mesh leggings?  I ordered this bra and can’t wait to get it.  The back details of this tank!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  What were you up to this weekend?  Have you gotten your Nordstrom arrivals yet?  What are your favorite pieces so far!

Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?!  Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook

1. July 18, 2016 / 7:50 AM

That skirt is SUCH a fab statement piece! So pretty!

2. July 18, 2016 / 7:52 AM

That skirt is fabulously bright! I love all the colors. And that top goes perfectly with it.

3. July 18, 2016 / 8:05 AM

Such a fun skirt!

4. July 18, 2016 / 8:24 AM

If your pictures dont make some sort of fashion site, something is wrong in this world.
    You look amazing!! The skirt is adorable! THOSE SHOES… & that back drop just tops it all off.
    Perfection

5. July 18, 2016 / 8:29 AM

That skirt is just gorgeous and I love the top you paired it with. But..can we talk about those shoes!!!! Oh those shoes!!! I die!!!!

6. July 18, 2016 / 9:20 AM

Before reading this, I was actually not interested in the Kendal + Kylie line. I assumed I was “too old” for it. No girl, this is TOTALLY doable and I’m glad you swayed my mind. This skirt is stunning, I bet so many people ask you about it! (:

7. July 18, 2016 / 9:27 AM

Love this SO much!

8. July 18, 2016 / 9:29 AM

Girl… how do you find THE prettiest walls?!? There is seriously nothing like that here in Charlotte.. boo!

xo, Kristina

9. July 18, 2016 / 9:35 AM

As always, I love your budget friendly picks. This looks is one of my favorites on you – I adore the colors and mostly the shape and length of that skirt!!

10. July 18, 2016 / 10:02 AM

These photos of you are gorgeous! What a fun piece to have in your wardrobe. I’m on pins and needles for my Nordstrom boxes to get here!

11. July 18, 2016 / 11:31 AM

oh my, this skirt is so gorgeous! love it. you are right, perfect statement piece. i’m with you on the kardashians, i like their line but not them so much haha.

12. July 18, 2016 / 11:33 AM

That skirt is to die for! I want it so bad but have no where to wear it and cannot justify the purchase. Thanks for the budget friendly versions, those are justifiable! I am patiently waiting on my Nordstrom shipment that arrives Wednesday but I have plans after work and there’s some package thieves on the loose around town so I am nervous!

13. July 18, 2016 / 11:53 AM

LOVE this skirt on you! This is such a chic look!

14. July 18, 2016 / 12:20 PM

That skirt is gorge! And I continue to add things from the anniversary sale too..damn shopping guides!

15. July 18, 2016 / 1:43 PM

I adore this skirt! The colors are fantastic. Although I wish it were about 2-3 inches shorter… Midi length is so hard to wear, although it’s awesome it’s work-appropriate.

16. Chesson @ Magnolia & Main
    July 18, 2016 / 2:55 PM

I absolutely love this look! You found the perfect top to go with that skirt – it’s all so bright & cheerful :)

17. July 18, 2016 / 8:58 PM

Those shoes are gorgeous and I love how the black top and accessories go with the vibrant skirt.

18. July 19, 2016 / 10:51 AM

Seriously love this skirt. It really is such a fun summer piece.