Wedding Wednesday – Honeymoon Reveal

If you remember from some of my old posts, I have a secret past life of being a figure skater.  It was so sweet in barre class the other day, one of the clients came up to me and asked what kind of dance I did when I was younger because of my “perfect turnout and point“.  I had to tell her it was from all my years in a figure skating boot.  Skating lead to amazing opportunities including travel all over the world.  When it comes to travel my husband (I can say that now…..soooo crazy) and I have differing opinions.  Don’t get me wrong, I love being able to grab long weekends away all over this awe inspiring country we live in.  For our honeymoon though, I feel that you need to go some place you most likely will not have the opportunity or funds to travel to again.
honeymoon travel
honeymoon travel outfitshoneymoon travel
honeymoon travel
Crochet Top here similar in black here and here | cardigan (so soft and high quality) here and here | Jeans (super affordable!) here and Nordstrom here | Belt here | Heels via Neiman Marcus (insanely comfortable) here more wallet friendly here and here | Travel hat here love this one | bags LV duffle here, Neverfull here and crossbody here | lip color YSL (obsessed the perfect red/orange) here

I cannot believe I got him to agree to it but we are going for 10 days to…….

Greece!  Specifically Athens, Santorini and Mykonos.
I cannot wait to share all the amazing plans I have already outlined.  I’ll tell you what, tripadvisor is the best thing ever.  I have pretty much every detail planned down to the dinner spots.  I cannot wait to go.  Between the two of us and all our jobs……we need a vacation.
I am also looking for a few guest bloggers for when we are gone.  Please send an email to meetatthebarre@gmail.com with the subject line “guest honeymoon blogger” and let me know if you are interested.  I only have a few spots left definitely jump on it if you are interested!
Shop this honeymoon post!

Have you been to Greece before?  Tell me what are your favorite places we must go to?  This is a serious dream come true and I am so blessed and fortunate to have this opportunity and time away with Mark.  Hope y’all are having a fabulous week!  Definitely stop by tomorrow I have a post that I cannot wait to share with y’all!  xoxoxoxoxo

1. April 1, 2015 / 5:54 AM

TripAdvisor is indeed awesome. I planned two different Europe trips completely using it. Greece – amazing – definitely on my bucket list. Uhm…do you have a red merle Australian Shepherd?!? I’ve had two of them in my life. I have a very, VERY special place in my heart for them.

2. April 1, 2015 / 9:45 AM

So excited and jealous of your honeymoon! 10 days in Greece is going to be amazing! I’ve always wanted to go there so I can’t wait to hear all about your trip and see all of your pictures! Love those fashion pics girl!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. April 1, 2015 / 10:15 AM

I’m so excited for you!! You guys are going to have the best time and I can’t wait to see all the outfits you have planned!!! Xo, Biana

4. April 1, 2015 / 11:03 AM

This is going to be amazing! Greece is on my list for sure! I can’t wait to see the recap!

5. April 1, 2015 / 11:15 AM

that is awesome!! it is on my wish list and i can’t wait to see the pics.

6. April 1, 2015 / 11:22 AM

Ah! Amazing! We honeymooned in Santorini as well. Best place on Earth. You’re not going to want to come back!

7. April 1, 2015 / 11:52 AM

SO JEAL!!!! cannot wait to see pictures of all your adventures… and I won’t lie, excited to see your outfits too ;) xoxox

8. April 1, 2015 / 11:56 AM

You guys are going to have the best time–Greece is soooo beautiful! We have friends who went and absolutely loved it! It’s on our “to go” list (the very very top) so I can’t wait to hear all about it once you get back!! So exciting!!!!

9. April 1, 2015 / 12:06 PM

Holy freaking cow!! Great choice lucky lady!! That is going to be the trip of a lifetime. Also, I’m not ready to fully talk about those outfit pictures. Dare I say iconic? So. Fab.

10. April 1, 2015 / 12:23 PM

you guys are going to have a fab time!! greece is amazing; a friend came back and she didn’t want to leave.

11. April 1, 2015 / 12:25 PM

Ah!! Y’all are going to have a blast! Greece is where Brian and I really wanted to go, but we couldn’t get the time off for work for him. Definitely post a detailed recap because it’s where we want to travel next!

12. April 1, 2015 / 12:41 PM

Ah I don’t even know where to start. I am so freaking excited for you! Greece is an absolutely dream destination, it’s quite high on my travel wishlist, specifically Santorini. Every shot I’ve every seen of the place looks like a postcard, like it shouldn’t even be real. How cool that you were a figure skater!

prosecco in the park

13. April 1, 2015 / 12:54 PM

greece!! good lord i’m jealous – but what a great choice! also can we talk about those YSLs and bags you have weighing you down?! not under your eyes. on your shoulders. haha. oy – so cute girl!! xo

14. April 1, 2015 / 1:10 PM

Those pictures look AMAZING, wow! You guys are going to have the best time, I can’t wait to hear/see all about it!

15. April 1, 2015 / 1:11 PM

Those pictures are incredible!! I would love to go there some day. Your outfit is fantastic too. Love the boho look on you!! So excited for you lady, you guys will have the best time ever!!!

16. April 1, 2015 / 1:16 PM

Aaahhhh how exciting! I’m sure you will have the most wonderful time – Greece looks like one of the most beautiful places in the world.

17. April 1, 2015 / 1:17 PM

You’re going to be completely unsurprised to hear this, but we have the same bags. I mean, of course we do.

I’m SO excited for your trip! I’ll be stalking your IG feed for pics for sure! What a great time you have ahead of you :)

18. April 1, 2015 / 1:24 PM

How amazing is that going to be! One of my best friends is Greek and she has a house there which is on my bucket list to get to with her lol. I love, love, love that outfit and you are rockin it girl!

19. April 1, 2015 / 1:24 PM

I love these pictures, you look amazing! I love how you are drenched in LV! Werkkkk!!! Your honeymoon is going to be amazeballs!

20. April 1, 2015 / 1:28 PM

Yay!!!! Greece is going to be amazing, so excited for you!! You guys definitely deserve this!

21. April 1, 2015 / 1:39 PM

So exciting!! We almost went there but then I realized it wasn’t going to be that warm when we wanted to gone so we are holding off for now. Can’t wait to see all your pics!

22. April 1, 2015 / 1:42 PM

You look amazing!! And yay Greece looks so beautiful! One of my best friends went for her honeymoon and they had the most amazing time! I can’t wait to hear more about it!

23. April 1, 2015 / 1:50 PM

How amazing is that! I’m so happy for you and your husband (which I think it’s adorable how excited you get calling him that) to go on your honeymoon! I’ve personally never been to Greece, but a friend of mine’s family has a home there and she’s always raving about it. Talk about breathtaking views! I can’t wait to see photos!

btw you totally rock the boho look! Sadly a look I cannot pull off. haha

24. April 1, 2015 / 1:59 PM

NO WAY! This is awesome, what a fun place to go…not to mention beautiful too! You look amazing in the pictures for this post, so I can’t wait to see some honeymoon pictures :)

25. April 1, 2015 / 2:02 PM

That is going to be the BEST Trip!!!!!
    All the blue water!! Mercy!!!

26. April 1, 2015 / 2:05 PM

Stop it!! What a perfect, dreamy honeymoon location! It’s going to be HEAVEN!

27. April 1, 2015 / 2:13 PM

Oh my goodness, I’m so happy for your trip! You’re going to have such a good time. Also, HOW COOL THAT YOU FIGURE SKATED! I danced my whole life and always wanted to figure skate but there wasn’t really a place to train in my home town.

28. April 1, 2015 / 2:19 PM

Ok you look so amazing! Love the outfit and Greece?! Wow how amazing! Definitely on my bucket list of places and I expect a full travel review from you when you get back!!

29. April 1, 2015 / 2:21 PM

OMGEEE! I’ve wanted to go to Greece for years. So incredibly gorgeous! I’m so excited for you guys and can’t wait to follow along.

30. April 1, 2015 / 2:22 PM

Oh. My. Gosh! You look amazing and GREECE!!! How exciting!

31. April 1, 2015 / 2:48 PM

SUPER FUN AND EXCITING!!!!

And I see you incorporated that crop top into another outfit! Looks fantabulous!

32. April 1, 2015 / 2:53 PM

1. You are WORKING that crop top! 2. How much Louis can one person wear? I love it! 3. STFU about Greece! Love! It is very high on my list of places to visit! Enjoy it and I cant wait to see your pics!

33. April 1, 2015 / 3:13 PM

First of all, looking SO fab in those pictures girl! You rock that crop top like none other! Second, I’m so excited to hear more about your trip!! Greece is somewhere I’ve always wanted to go, it’s definitely on my list of potential honeymoon destinations!

34. April 1, 2015 / 3:16 PM

SO amazing!! You go girl! You only honeymoon once so I say go big!! Even though we “just” went to Mexico for ours, we splurged on the upgrades, best views, spa packages -etc. No regrets! Cannot WAIT to hear more!

35. April 1, 2015 / 3:19 PM

Fun Fun fun!!!! :) I’m happy you guys are able to take time for yourselves and love that the honeymoon wasn’t directly after the wedding!

36. April 1, 2015 / 3:21 PM

yahh! you are going to LOVE it! greece is so beautiful. i loved santorini! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

37. April 1, 2015 / 3:30 PM

WELL THIS IS AMAZING. i’m so so excited for you! Let me know if you need any tips since I went there last july!
    also, that outfit on you = perfection.

38. April 1, 2015 / 3:43 PM

That looks absolutely amazing!!! Greece is seriously at the top of my life of places I would love love love to travel to!!! Gorgeous.

39. April 1, 2015 / 4:19 PM

Ohhhh my gosh that’s amazing!!! So unbelievably jealous… enjoy your honeymoon and I can’t wait to check back for all the pictures and travel tips!

40. April 1, 2015 / 4:48 PM

AMAZING!!! I’m seriously jumping for joy over here!!! I’ve never been to Greece but it’s my #1 spot to visit! The husband and I have never had an “official” honeymoon but this is definitely a trip I’m planning in my back pocket for our 5 year wedding anniversary. ;)

41. April 1, 2015 / 4:59 PM

Before I get to my intense jealousy of your trip to Greece, can I just say you look incredibly chic in those pictures! Gorgeous Amanda! Now on to Greece…that is going to be absolutely ah-mazing! I just told my fiance the other night that the first trip we take out of the country HAS to be to Greece. It just looks so beautiful and calming and perfect. Can’t wait to hear about all the details!

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

42. April 1, 2015 / 5:14 PM

OMG!!! That looks incredible!!! I cant wait to hear all about it and see all of your pictures!! And I love your outfit/bags in your pictures :) You guys are going to have such an amazing time!!! And 10 days?!?! Just live it up girlie!!!

43. April 1, 2015 / 5:47 PM

Seriously right now? ENVY! I need to go there. You’re going to have a blast!!!!!

44. April 1, 2015 / 6:02 PM

I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOU!!!! My friends and I are going on a Greek cruise next year – a bunch of people in our group are from Greece so I’m sooos ososo pumped and cannot wait to read all about it!!

45. April 1, 2015 / 6:14 PM

Oh Greece!! Yay! That is on my bucket list – so jealous. You guys are going to have a blast and I can’t wait to live vicariously through your travels. The pictures alone look amazing. :)

46. April 1, 2015 / 6:47 PM

First off– I am SOSOSOSO jealous–you go girl!! I have been dying to go to Greece for a while now–please let me know your secret on talking your hubs into it hehe :) And second, you are rocking the heck outta that crop top–love it!!

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

47. April 1, 2015 / 7:32 PM

I have wanted to go to Greece for SO LONG! Ah! I cannot wait to read all about it!

48. April 1, 2015 / 8:25 PM

Greece!!! What a breathtaking honeymoon place. Santorini is definitely on my “must see” list…hope you and the hubs have the best time ever and get some relaxation in too!

49. April 1, 2015 / 9:19 PM

First off you look GORG in those pics and secondly AHHHHH!!!! So excited for you guys! Greece is on my bucket list for sure!!

50. April 1, 2015 / 9:52 PM

This is a dream vacation, you’re gonna have an amazing time!! Look at you with the Louis luggage, you look like a Celeb!! Loves it ;) Would love to guest blog for you, it would be all about fashion of course :)

51. April 1, 2015 / 11:42 PM

That outfit is AMAZING. I am so jealous of your trip to Greece! Y’all will have the best time! When do you leave?? xoxo

52. April 2, 2015 / 12:21 AM

First of all you look fabulous, and I’m totally drooling over your Louie! Now let’s talk about this fabulous honeymoon you have planned! I absolutely can’t wait to hear all about it and see the gorgeous pics! When are you guys heading out?

53. April 2, 2015 / 1:16 AM

OMG! That is SO exciting!! I’m incredibly jealous.

54. April 2, 2015 / 1:24 AM

WHAT A DREAM! So excited for you! Can’t wait to see all the pictures!

55. April 2, 2015 / 1:34 AM

You are one lucky lady.. that trip will be nothing short of amazing!! We’re still undecided on our honeymoon next year and I’d love to go to Greece, but Ryan went there several years ago and he wants to go somewhere we’ve never been!

56. April 2, 2015 / 1:40 AM

i am so jealous! you’re going to have the best time. take lots of photos so i can pretend like i’m there, ok?

57. April 2, 2015 / 6:39 PM

So jealous you’re going to Greece! I can’t wait to hear more and see pics. Definitely on my bucket list for future trips.

58. April 2, 2015 / 8:01 PM

Yesss to Greece!! I went to Mykonos and Santori on my honeymoon and had the BEST time! You are going to love it! I seriously have a million places on my travel bucket list and I’d go back there in a heartbeat! Everything about it was fantastic – the food, the people, the gorgeous sunsets.. great pick!!

59. April 2, 2015 / 8:25 PM

Oh my gosh!!!! Have fun girl!!!

60. April 4, 2015 / 3:15 PM

What an amazing trip and honeymoon! Can’t wait to hear all about your planning! Xo, Stephanie

61. April 6, 2015 / 12:39 AM

I mean …. I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! Greece is seriously my dream and this is the best honeymoon locale ever!

62. April 13, 2015 / 11:36 PM

That outfit is seriously stunning! This is totally a dream vacation of mine. So glad that you two get to go somewhere amazing for your honeymoon. Super excited for you!

63. April 14, 2015 / 12:14 PM

You are so damn cute! Enjoy your trip and your new blog :)

64. Julie Joy
    April 17, 2015 / 7:07 AM

Oh my goodness! Those pictures look absolutely beautiful! Your going to have an amazing trip! Your right, between all your jobs, you definitely need a vacation! :)

65. Pingback: Elevator Blog