Wedding Wednesday – Pictures Galore

Can I just say how much I love my photographer?  He was not only so sweet to work with but devoted the entire day to the wedding, made everyone feel so comfortable and gave me the most beautiful pictures ever!  He puts some of his favorite shots together with the audio from the ceremony and set to music.  The end result is stunning.  The way he was able to capture every single persons personalities is astonishing.  Those little moments with Mark and I.  The one of him when he sees me walking down the stairs…..no lie stopped my heart.  Oh and we totally nailed that lift ;-)
You have to click this link Amanda & Mark Wedding Slideshow to take you to it.  I would love if you had a chance to leave some feedback under the slideshow on my photographers page if you enjoyed his work!  Thank you so much!!!
Let me know what you think!  I absolutely love how it came together and I can’t wait to see more pictures and for our video as well!  Thank you so much for your love and support!  xoxoxoxo

1. March 11, 2015 / 9:19 AM

Your photos are incredible!! I just love the one of you two dancing with the sunset in the background and I am always a sucker for black and white photos. Your wedding venue could not have been more perfect. You were a gorgeous bride(that dress!!) and there is so much happiness shining through these pictures. How will you ever pick which ones to frame? Congrats again!! xoxo

2. March 11, 2015 / 9:45 AM

You already know how much I love that video and those pictures! Absolutely gorgeous! Your wedding could not have been more perfect and every time I look at this pictures I’m so sad I missed it because it looks like one amazing party! I can’t wait to see more pictures!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. March 11, 2015 / 10:43 AM

Girl, the pictures, the video…it;s all beautiful! Im sure everything else that you continue to see/get will be just as incredible!! I know I can’t wait to see them :)

4. March 11, 2015 / 10:47 AM

Gorgeous! That first look photo is perfect! Your bridesmaid dresses are beautiful as well, I love the color and silhouette.

5. March 11, 2015 / 10:47 AM

You know how much I love every single image!!! They are all stunning!!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

6. March 11, 2015 / 11:09 AM

YOU.LOOK.AMAZING!!!!! You and Mark look so happy! :)

Your photographer did such a fabulous job, lady!

7. March 11, 2015 / 12:16 PM

You are stunning Amanda!! Heading to click through the rest now!

8. March 11, 2015 / 12:20 PM

seriously those photos are just breathtaking! you two are just the cutest ever. :)

9. March 11, 2015 / 12:21 PM

wow!! everyone looked amazing and the pictures are fantastic!!

10. March 11, 2015 / 12:51 PM

oh my gosh, Amanda. The photos are beyond amazing.
    First off – you need to frame that black and white one near the water, don’t argue with me. It’s perfect.
    Second, I was like – hey you’re veil got shorter!! lol, love it!
    Thirdly – Mark’s face with the first look – KC made the same face. Boys! Haha.
    Lastly, I know you’ve been told a thousand times but seriously – you look absolutely amazing, gorgeous, perfect – and most importantly, happy. Here’s to the rest of your life!
    Ps. When you having a baby? hahahaha!

11. March 11, 2015 / 12:51 PM

ew, you’re veil is supposed to be your veil. don’t judge me.

12. March 11, 2015 / 1:04 PM

These are stunning! They look like they should be in a magazine! Absolutely gorgeous!!

13. March 11, 2015 / 1:18 PM

Well, that was nearly 7 minutes of wedding greatness! What gorgeous photos. Amanda, you seriously were the most stunning bride. You and Mark looked like you were on cloud 9, and that’s exactly the way it should’ve been!

14. March 11, 2015 / 1:38 PM

Your dress was beautiful!!!

15. March 11, 2015 / 1:43 PM

I could look at wedding photos all day! You looked stunning! That video is fabulous; your photographer was amazing!!

16. March 11, 2015 / 1:48 PM

So gorgeous! I love these!

17. March 11, 2015 / 1:50 PM

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Obsessed with the video – he did an AMAZING job!

18. March 11, 2015 / 1:57 PM

Gorgeous! You are glowing!

19. March 11, 2015 / 2:06 PM

Gorgeous photography – Amazing video Amanda! Can’t wait to feature you on my blog! xo

20. March 11, 2015 / 2:06 PM

First off, that woman speaking (assuming it was your minister) brought tears to my eyes. I’m such a sap!! Anyway.. These are all beautiful pictures. You are one of the most beautiful brides that I have ever seen, and you guys looked so happy. Thanks for sharing!! :-)

21. March 11, 2015 / 2:16 PM

This is gorgeous beyond words. You two are going to make some seriously beautiful babies. (; I would love to see an up close shot of your bouquet and/ or the flowers you used. I’ll be getting hitched next September, and I know seasonal differences will play into effect, but I love the soft colors you chose!

22. March 11, 2015 / 2:19 PM

Beautiful photos of a beautiful day! Congrats!

23. March 11, 2015 / 2:29 PM

okay you look like an actual princess. so incredibly gorgeous!

24. March 11, 2015 / 2:30 PM

Beautiful photos you looked absolutely stunning! Love the colors of your wedding as well :).

Liliana @lilixoana.com

25. March 11, 2015 / 2:33 PM

Oh. my. goodness! Absolutely incredible pictures! You were the most beautiful bride!!

What song was playing during the video?

26. March 11, 2015 / 2:44 PM

Just beautiful!!! Such stunning photos to capture an amazing day! You look gorgeous!

27. March 11, 2015 / 2:47 PM

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want so much more!!
    What a STUNNING bride!

28. March 11, 2015 / 3:15 PM

Oh my gosh! What beautiful photos! Makes me miss my wedding day so much!
    Congratulations girlfriend. :) It looks like such a happy day!

29. March 11, 2015 / 3:26 PM

Soooo beautiful! Your bouquet is gorgeous, as is everything else! What a perfect day!

30. March 11, 2015 / 3:32 PM

So gorgeous!! Im due my wedding photos any day, we got married just under a month ago. it was incredible! I feel like it went so quickly and we should do it all again though, do you?

31. March 11, 2015 / 3:44 PM

Amazing pictures! It’s so important to have a photographer you love. He did a great job capturing the special moments or your big day!

32. March 11, 2015 / 4:25 PM

Gorgeous photos girlie! You made a stunning bride and the venue is magical!

33. March 11, 2015 / 4:59 PM

So beautiful!

34. March 11, 2015 / 5:03 PM

I can already tell you which ones I would frame!! Everything looks absolutely perfect!!! AHHH!!! I’m obsessed… and I kind of want your hair.

35. March 11, 2015 / 5:16 PM

Wow those were some of the most incredible wedding photos I’ve EVER seen!! I seriously almost teared up looking at how happy you both are. You look beyond stunning, and your photographer captured such amazing moments, I hope I can find someone as amazing for my bid day when it comes around!

36. March 11, 2015 / 5:45 PM

These are absolutely stunning! What an amazing photographer, and a GORGEOUS bride!!!

37. March 11, 2015 / 6:26 PM

What a great video! Everything was stunning!! :)

38. March 11, 2015 / 6:52 PM

Wow…tearing up over here. You guys are just beautiful and the photographer did an amazing job of capturing everything. All the little details… just stunning. That black and white silhouette though… so happy for you!

39. March 11, 2015 / 7:00 PM

Absolutely beautiful photos, beautiful day! What a great job he did. Stunning all around.

40. March 11, 2015 / 7:02 PM

You are stunning! Absolutely gorgeous pictures. It’s such an important thing to find a photographer that you’re comfortable with and does a great job!

41. March 11, 2015 / 7:17 PM

Wow! Absolutely stunning! A good photographer makes all of the difference. He caught so many great moments that you will cherish forever. I am loving your hair and dress. Congratulations on such an exciting time in your life!

Jill @ Capriandcoblog.com

42. March 11, 2015 / 7:23 PM

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVED that slideshow!! Your photographer was fantastic!! Oh and you of course looked downright GORGEOUS. :) Congratulations girl!!

43. March 11, 2015 / 7:31 PM

A combination of color photos as well as black and white is amazing to have. LOVE the one of you with the glasses and y’all are in the corner. Cheers to a fabulous photographer (and pretty photogenic couple ;)! )

44. March 11, 2015 / 7:40 PM

Oh my goodness Amanda- you are such a beautiful bride!! These pictures are absolutely stunning.

lovejoanna.com

45. March 11, 2015 / 7:46 PM

Not to sound like a crazy fan girl but I’ve been waiting for you to show us these pictures. I’ve seen little glimpses on Instagram. I love love love wedding photos and you look beautiful! Congratulations again!

46. March 11, 2015 / 7:50 PM

This makes me want to have another wedding just so I can get photos like yours. I would have to photoshop A LOT but it would still be worth it! Congrats and thanks for sharing via #TBB #LinkLove

47. March 11, 2015 / 8:09 PM

Gah so gorgeous! You looked absolutely stunning!

48. March 11, 2015 / 8:32 PM

Absolutely gorgeous. You two look so happy and perfect together. He really did capture some great shots.

49. March 11, 2015 / 9:03 PM

Your pictures are stunning. I remember how excited I was to get my wedding pix back and they were nowhere near that good. Such a special day with so many memories captured perfectly!

50. March 11, 2015 / 9:17 PM

Ahhhhh seriously so gorgeous!!!! Love his face when he first sees you on your first look! Too cute! And those sunset ones and the black and white of you two dancing are total swoon worthy! You looked stunning!!!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

51. March 11, 2015 / 9:20 PM

Your pictures are absolutely stunning!!!!!!!! I love the color of your bridesmaid dresses. You really have some great shots here! :)

52. March 11, 2015 / 9:28 PM

You made an absolutely stunning bride! And your dress – LOVE!

53. March 11, 2015 / 11:18 PM

Wow! These are incredible! The one of you towards the beginning of your eyes! They are popping! Everything looks like it was absolutely perfect.

54. March 11, 2015 / 11:31 PM

Off to creep the slideshow now! You look stunning!!

55. March 12, 2015 / 12:14 AM

Seriously, what a stunning bride you are! Your pictures are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing! xo

56. March 12, 2015 / 12:20 AM

I absolutely love your dress! How beautiful!!

57. March 12, 2015 / 1:11 AM

All of your photos are absolutely stunning! And, of course, you look gorgeous in all of them as well!

xoxo
    Kat

58. March 12, 2015 / 1:51 AM

That was gorgeous!! Every photo was stunning. He did a fantastic job (PS loved the Jimmy Choo shoes they were fab!)

59. March 12, 2015 / 12:16 PM

You look STUNNING! I love love this photo gallery. You really nailed it with your photographer choice ;) I’ll be pinning some of these images for pose inspiration for my wedding ;)

xo, Jen

• March 12, 2015 / 1:48 PM

Ok I have to comment again. Those photos are stunning! YOU were stunning! The wedding looked so perfect, fun, romantic. I’m in love with everything you did for it. I want to get married it again and do it exactly the same :-p

60. March 12, 2015 / 1:42 PM

those really are some gorgeous photos. i was excited when i saw the first pic a few weeks ago. and it doesn’t hurt that the subjects aren’t too shabby either! ;)

61. March 12, 2015 / 4:41 PM

What a great video!! You looked amazing!

62. March 12, 2015 / 5:01 PM

Ohhhhhh my, you made such a stunning bride and the photos turned out incredible! I saw the sneak peeks on IG and love them even more now! :)

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

63. March 13, 2015 / 2:54 AM

There is no possible way you, your photos or your whole wedding could have been any more perfect! That slide show is such an amazing snapshot of the whole day!

64. March 13, 2015 / 1:25 PM

Finally got the video to work – it wasn’t loading the other day. Such a beautiful wedding and you were GORGEOUS! Loved this so much!

65. March 17, 2015 / 12:39 AM

Ahhh! I am in LOVE with your wedding and photos! You looks absolutely amazing! And honestly, I think your wedding is better than anything I’ve ever seen on pinterest! Seriously, absolutely perfection! And I’m thankful for that wonderful little video because I totally feel like I was actually there… haha! :)