Transition Pieces – From Barre to the Bar

Workout clothes have really come a long way in the past few years.  There are so many crossover pieces that I will wear to class and then out to dinner.  When I travel I usually end up gravitating towards these pieces because they are extremely comfortable, don’t take up a lot of room and can be worn for lots of different purposes.

I have been on a buying freeze at barre lately but when I saw these bad boys come in I just couldn’t resist.  I have such a love for all things crochet and these fit the bill perfectly.

Pants here (sold out! similar here) |  Top Karmawear (old) similar here + here |  bra here (take 25% off with SPRING25) |  Polish here

Now let’s transition it out.

I love living in Florida

Pants here similar here | Top here | Vest here | heels here | sunglasses here | Purse here | lip color here

Shop this post and similar looks!

Do you find yourself buying a piece that you can wear different ways?  Can you justify spending a little more if you know you will wear it across all your clothing spectrums?  I know if I can find a piece that is appropriate for work and everyday running around I am more inclined to buy that versus a trendy just for dinner only type of piece.  Would you sport these pants to work out in?  xoxoxo

1. April 9, 2015 / 7:11 AM

LOVE those pants. All the kitty eye heart emojis! And look at how hot you look!! Gorgeous girl.

2. April 9, 2015 / 7:22 AM

Those pants! Love them. And that workout top, I must have!

3. April 9, 2015 / 10:03 AM

Those leggings are fabulous and I LOVE that top! Jealous I don’t live in Florida ;)!

4. April 9, 2015 / 10:39 AM

Can we say hottttttttttt??? Looking good mama!!!

5. April 9, 2015 / 10:43 AM

I think you were meant to wear workout pants!!! Day, night whenever you rock them! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

6. April 9, 2015 / 11:59 AM

LOVE those… need them!!! In the winter I can easily transition Lulu tops/pants with a cute scarf or other accessories but I find it more difficult to “dress up” a Lulu tank in the summer

7. April 9, 2015 / 12:17 PM

These are my favorite pants I have ever set eyes upon! Also, you look awesome in them!

8. April 9, 2015 / 12:46 PM

I love those pants! I don’t really have any workout clothes that I can transition to the evening (without look sloppy), I’ll definitely consider that next time I’m shopping.

9. April 9, 2015 / 1:02 PM

Work it, girl! Gorgeous photos of you. I don’t think I could pull off those pants, but I’m all about being able to wear workout clothes in multiple ways!

10. April 9, 2015 / 1:28 PM

I LOVE this post! I am all about finding ways to make my workout clothes go all day. I just bought my first thing at PB… that place is addictive!! You make an amazing model, and you are quite possibly the world’s best planker!

11. April 9, 2015 / 1:28 PM

I think the best way to shop is to buy things that can work for weekends, the office, and heck, even the gym! The best wardrobe is a flexible wardrobe, in my opinion. (; Mad props to you on this look!

12. April 9, 2015 / 1:40 PM

LOVE those leggings and don’t even need an excuse to spend money on quality yoga/barre clothes because that’s all I do and that’s all I wear! Question: do you think a size small would stretch to fit 5’10 me? Cause if that’s a oui, I’m ordering!

13. April 9, 2015 / 2:38 PM

Those pants are everything!! Thanks for sharing so I can order them! :) Don’t tell my husband…

14. April 9, 2015 / 3:00 PM

Those pants are fabulous, work it gurlie! Love that they can transition from class to going out :)

15. April 9, 2015 / 3:15 PM

Those pants look fab on you! I certainly could not pull them off. I absolutely love those shoes, I have been searching for a good pair of mules ! I try to splurge on staple, wear it forever pieces and steer clear of the trendy items but some times I love a good trendy piece to throw in the mix!

16. April 9, 2015 / 3:25 PM

wowzers! Those leggings are smoking hot! You look awesome in both outfits!

17. April 9, 2015 / 4:56 PM

Stunning pictures! I am loving the crochet pants especially how you dressed them for outside of Barre class. I can’t wait to pick up classes again once this baby gets here!

18. April 9, 2015 / 5:45 PM

Yes, you with those pants!!!! <3<3<3<3

19. April 9, 2015 / 7:44 PM

Girl, you are seriously perfect. Everything about this is perfect! And… you photog pal is doing a fabulous job!!!

20. April 9, 2015 / 8:36 PM

Those leggings are amazing!!!! I love how versatile the pieces look. Rock it!

21. April 9, 2015 / 9:08 PM

Love. Those are SO cool and pretty!! Personally I would just wear those as leggings not as workout pants, but I like how you made them versatile. We have some really cool printed leggings at work and they are so much fun to create different outfits with. I hope that you had a wonderful day today!!!

22. April 10, 2015 / 2:32 AM

Seriously — only you could pull those crazy adorable pants off!!! :)

23. April 10, 2015 / 2:58 AM

I loveeee those pants! <3 I’m gonna need to get my hands on a pair of em’! *-*!!

24. April 10, 2015 / 3:54 AM

You seriously look amazing in these pictures! I love those pants — I wish I could pull them off as well as you!

25. April 10, 2015 / 2:30 PM

Those are amazing and your photos look sooooo good! xo