Things I’m Digging Lately – Spring Edition

I haven’t done a good ole product haul update in a long time!  As you know and I sound like a broken record but that closet space is prime real estate in my household.  However, I am now proud to say I am a new owner of an entire half of a walk in closet.  Like I have the top and…….I have the bottom!  My clothes were so happy when I moved them down onto the lower rack.  I could honestly hear them going “thanks Amanda we can breathe so much easier down here not crammed in between your Northface fleeces and maxi dresses!”  Yes my clothes talk to me.  Just like my hair speaks to me.  You know when you get out of the shower and it just tells you it’s a curly hair or straight day?

No?……okay….moving along…..

So I rounded up my top 5 for you, in no particularly order of the things I’m digging lately that need to be on your radar.

Things I'm Digging Lately

This Perfume

I was recently introduced to this scent and I am obsessed.  At first smell you would think it would be a Winter scent because of how sultry it is.  Then when it lifts it has this subtle powdery/floral scent that is light enough to totally work for the Summer.  It is almost addicting and has true staying power. Check it out.  Today is the last day for Sephora VIB 15% off just in case you have a few last minute adds!

YSL Black Opium

YSL Black Opium

This Nail Color

This is the prettiest full coverage nude nail color I’ve ever seen.  I love the formula and coverage of it.  Swipe it on and it will last for a week.  I am pretty much obsessed.

Samoan Sand

Samoan Sand – OPI

Beach Wave Perfection

If you are on the hunt for the best beach wave formula I think this is it.  Volume without frizz and waves without the crunch.  I got the little bottle to check it out before the big commitment but I’m sold. This will be on major repeat when the hairdryer gets kicked to the curb with the Summertime heat!

Screen Shot 2015-04-20 at 10.07.35 PM

Redken Fashion Waves

The Most Perfect Summer Orange Lipcolor

I know I’m a broken record when it comes to the YSL lip stains but this color is the most perfect red/orange that is insanely flattering on everyones skin type.  It isn’t a bold red lip but yet makes a statement.  It instantly makes you look more tan and freshens up your face with just one swipe.  Get ready to be seeing this a lot.  Also eyeing the plumping line from Nordstrom especially after reading this post.  Jaa is my new makeup blogger crush.  I mean every single question you want answered…..she has you covered.  Plus her makeup pictures?  Show stopping worthy!

YSL lipstain

YSL Glossy Stain – Orange de Chine Color 8

YSL lipstainRings exact (super affordable like under $10) here and here | Necklace similar chain here + padlock here | bracelet similar splurge here + save here

Bright Colors Galore

I just want to be in maxi dresses all Summer especially the brighter the better.  I was drawn in from the shopping mall lanes to get my hands on this one by Amanda Uprichard.  This will be on my sale radar,  I need this baby!  A little color (self tanner) and delicate gold jewelry…..yes please!!

Amanda Uprichard

Amanda Uprichard – Perry Maxi Dress

Shop this post!

Alright my loves these are my top 5 things I’m digging and on the radar lately!  What things have you been loving and you can’t live without?  Spill let me know!  xoxoxoxo

1. April 21, 2015 / 1:01 AM

That dress is gorgeous! Pretty sure I need it too!

2. April 21, 2015 / 5:39 AM

Absolutely in love with that maxi dress! So pretty! And that OPI color is one of my favorite nudes. I’ve actually bought two bottles of it in the past because I use it that much! Great finds girl!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. April 21, 2015 / 6:01 AM

That dress is amazing, lady! Absotlue spring perfection! I love the bright bold color, so lovely. I’ve heard great things about the perfume and might give it a try, I’m kind of a perfume addict, haha.

I’ll snap up that hair product, too. I need some beachy waves in my life :)! Have a great day!

4. April 21, 2015 / 6:33 AM

I love that maxi dress…not loving that price womp womp!!! I have been looking for a pretty nude nail polish for when I just don’t care if I have a chip and that OPI one is perfect and of course that gloss color looks gorgeous on you!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

5. April 21, 2015 / 6:42 AM

Really love that dress–it’s such a pretty bright color! Your picks have never steered me wrong yet! :)

6. April 21, 2015 / 7:11 AM

Can’t wait to try that hair product! I’m rocking the beachy waves this season to save time and I’m always looking for the perfect spray! Thanks!

7. April 21, 2015 / 7:22 AM

You can totes pull off that orange lip color! I, unfortunately, cannot haha! I’ve had samoan sands for a while but hardly ever wear it. I should probably change that!

8. April 21, 2015 / 7:46 AM

That maxi is to. die. for. But I am right there with you on the spray tan! I was looking at my photos for today and WOOF I need the sun! I haven’t been brave enough to try nude polish since I got this really funky looking one from Forever 21 once but maybe I should try again with this one!!

9. April 21, 2015 / 8:09 AM

That lip color though…all the heart eye emojis!!! Can’t wait to get home and get my hands on some good hair products too – thanks for the Redken suggestion, boo! xo

10. April 21, 2015 / 8:12 AM

that maxi is the shit! Love the color so much! Also love that YSL lip color! Looks awesome on you!

11. April 21, 2015 / 8:19 AM

Great picks! I absolutely love the dress. I’m all about bright dresses this spring! I also love the nail color! Have a great day!

12. April 21, 2015 / 8:36 AM

That pink maxi is on point! I was going to pull my third “buying this right now off Amanda’s site” but then I saw there was only xs left (that’s all that pulled up on my phone, anyway) and it was $231. So holler at me when it’s on sale, mmmmk?!

13. jillian
    April 21, 2015 / 8:41 AM

i have to try that nail polish! i always preferred OPI to essie bc it goes on a lot smoother! xo jillian

14. April 21, 2015 / 8:41 AM

ok i need that lip stain. so pretty! and plumping?? um visiting nordstrom right now….addicted! why oh why did they have to kill off our nords here in orlando. thank god for online shopping :)

15. April 21, 2015 / 8:46 AM

Oh my gosh I need that dress!! It is gorgeous! And thanks for the reminder today is the last day of the VIB sale… off to do some damage :)

16. April 21, 2015 / 8:55 AM

Pretty much love everything here. Samoan Sand has been a go-to for me for years – it’s perfect for summer. I’m definitely going to pick up the Redken spray – now that I’ve resolved to keep my hair long, I’m determined to master the beach waves.

17. April 21, 2015 / 9:10 AM

I love your picks! The YSL lip stain looks amazing on you in the pictures! I’m due for a trip to Sephora so i’m going to check those out. I can’t live without Unite spray leave in conditioner, Moroccan Oil medium hold hairspray and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.
    Have a great day!
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

18. April 21, 2015 / 9:14 AM

I love this list! That maxi dress is right up my alley and I need something to control my frizz during the summer months. Totally pinning!

19. April 21, 2015 / 9:21 AM

I dream of the day that I have a real, grown-up closet. I’ve been in and out of the most random places – just a dressing rack in my bedroom, weird storage nooks, and for a couple years I used a spare bathroom as a closet – the shower curtain hung all of my clothes. It was ridiculous.

P.s. – love the pink maxi.

20. April 21, 2015 / 9:29 AM

I love the bright colors for spring!

21. April 21, 2015 / 9:32 AM

Fab round up lady! LOVE that maxi dress!! I have to say that on this last trip, I liked wearing them. Especially at night. I asked my sister in Singapore to search for some for me but boo she has been unable to find any. :-( Pretty sure that I’ve gotten that OPI color too, its one of the only nude colors that I can pull off. That lip gloss is pretty too. :-)

22. April 21, 2015 / 9:37 AM

Yes please! That dress is so pretty. I’ve really been wanting a maxi dress lately, so I’m on the hunt for the perfect one.

23. April 21, 2015 / 9:50 AM

Ooh I need to try that Redken Spray. Love the beachy hair look. I try to do it but it really just is a big ole frizzy mess.

24. April 21, 2015 / 10:01 AM

I will have to try that Redken product out for some beach waves, it sounds great – and I’ve never had good luck with my curly hair, but it’s worth a try! Love that maxi dress!

25. April 21, 2015 / 10:21 AM

Absolutely loving that maxi.. gorgeous! And that nude nail polish is so pretty, love it even more than my Essie Sand Tropez :)

26. April 21, 2015 / 10:22 AM

LOVE the bright spring colors. I’ve been using the Not Your Mother’s Sea Salt spray for my waves, but I’m always down to try new products that help with easy hair!

27. April 21, 2015 / 10:33 AM

Love that dress!

28. April 21, 2015 / 10:48 AM

amazing color on that dress. love love love. i have a romper in that color and i swear i want to wear it every day. i need to move back to the south, haha. i use the Not Your Mothers curl spray and it works well too! No crunch!

29. April 21, 2015 / 10:57 AM

That orange lip color is so bold but I kind of want to try it out!!!! Or at least something similar :) maxi dresses are my favorite! YAY for more closet space :)

30. April 21, 2015 / 10:59 AM

ohh ive never heard of that scent but I’d love to try it!!
    p.s. when i click on your blog from bloglovin, i have to also click on the post to read it. not sure if you knew that!

31. April 21, 2015 / 12:40 PM

That dress is so pretty, and now I definitely want that nail polish!

32. April 21, 2015 / 1:54 PM

I LOVE that dress! I need to know the second it goes on sale!

33. April 21, 2015 / 2:38 PM

My clothes talk to me allllll the time. You’re perfectly sane. (; That OPI shade looks like a sandy version of Topless and Barefoot. One of my favorite summer colors!

34. April 21, 2015 / 2:50 PM

that maxi would look so good on you! and go on with your broken record self – that red lip stain looks amazing on you! and yay for half a walk in closet! i definitely don’t have that much!

35. April 21, 2015 / 3:06 PM

I love that nail polish color!!! And that lip color looks fabulous on you. I am in need of a new fragrance. I basically finished off all of my bottles around the same time and have been living off a few samples that I had and really need to buy a full bottle!

36. April 21, 2015 / 3:37 PM

That nail color is PERFECT! Thanks for sharing!!

37. April 21, 2015 / 3:51 PM

A little behind, but LOVE the new site girl!! It looks so good! Also loving that hot pink dress. Need for summer!

38. April 21, 2015 / 8:38 PM

Oooh that nude color looks perfect! I’ve been looking for a good one for a while, and OPI is my fav.

39. April 22, 2015 / 8:43 AM

That maxi is perfection – I adore the color! And cheers to more closet space, that’s very exciting!!

40. MarlaJan @ Luck Fupus
    April 23, 2015 / 8:00 AM

I saw a similar maxi dress on pinterest, same gorgeous bright pink. But it was $3200…. not happening. While the dress you posted is still pricier than I would put down on a maxi dress, it’s certainly a HUGE amount of savings from the one I saw. LOVE that color.

41. April 23, 2015 / 9:54 AM

Oh that maxi dress is perfection. Seriously, it needs to go on sale. And that Opi color is perfect for summer. Great picks my dear!

42. April 23, 2015 / 10:44 AM

That maxi is so fabulous! And I am loving your new blog design! Beautiful! Xo

43. April 24, 2015 / 1:30 PM

I need to try out that spray. I’ve tried a few beach hair sprays and they are all so crunchy. Thanks for the recommendation!