Things I’m Digging Lately

I haven’t done a good ole products that I’m loving lately post and I can’t wait to share some of my absolute favs lately! Is everyone a little burnt out from the Nordstrom sale or are you still excited to see all the boxes roll in? I have been on a total Fall weather clothes kick. I have just been really uninspired by the hot sticky weather FL Summer right now when it comes to Fashion. I can’t wait for the cooler temps and to be able to pull out all the boots and booties that I ordered! Let’s get right into these favs

This Eyeliner

I seriously am obsessed with this liner. You know when you dig through the pile of the forgottens and stumble upon a gem? That was me with this liner. I can’t for the life of me remember how I acquired it but I am in love. It is the most perfect mix between liquid and crayon liner. It is actually a soft felt pen tip but doesn’t go on wet if that makes any sense. The color is dark and rich but still works for the daytime. It glides on with no tugging, doesn’t flake and washes away with regular soap and water. It was a stretch to find it online but finally did. I just wish it came in 10 more colors.

Eyeliner

Face Stockholm Art Pencil Liner

This Eye Mask

I am so obsessed with this eye mask. I have been using a set about once a week and can really see the difference. My eye area is brighter, smoother and I definitely look more awake. I put a set on after going out on Friday night and it definitely helped prevent any looking rough after a night out issues. I will also tell you I am very sensitive to anything on my face when I sleep (I can’t even wear a sleeping eye mask) and these were no problem. I also was a little weary of potential breakouts or irritation from keeping these on my eye area over night and it wasn’t a problem at all. The gel pads are immediately cooling and stayed in place perfectly. I will definitely be reordering when this box runs out.

Oxygen Eye MaskOxygen eye mask

Oil Cleansing

Did y’all read Paige’s post on cleansing with oil? It was such an original foreign concept to me but now I’m hooked.  I stumbled upon her main attraction when I was at Whole Foods the other day on major sale.

Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser

Burt’s Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser

This Natural Skin Exfoliator

Last gem.  This O.R.G Mineral Peel is pretty baller.  You spray it on your face, let it sit and then rub it around for gentle exfoliation.  *User note* spray onto your hands and then put on your face.  Otherwise you will have half of it in your hair and mouth…..first time error.  I have extremely sensitive skin so I try to stay away from any harsh peels.  This product was anything but harsh.  It left my skin even softer than when I use my Clarisonic.  Don’t be creeped out because you will actually have dried skin that balls up and you wash away.  If you have any dry patches on your skin, this is the product for you.  I am so in love with this product, especially since I have dry skin patches that my makeup sometimes clings to.  Nope, use this before and your makeup goes on flawless.  I even used it on my feet for my at home pedicure and on my elbows and knees (aka your driest parts of the bod).  Hello baby soft skin. Amazon carries it and it’s on sale holla.

O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face

These are a few products that are on the radar lately!  I also got these booties and I cannot wait for the cooler temperatures because you will be seeing them on major repeat!  Hope everyone is having a great week!  xoxoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin ||  Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here || Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. July 28, 2015 / 1:47 AM

I am definitely going to look into that eye mask. I am a really sensitive sleeper which makes my eyes puffy almost every morning. I love that these are an amazon product too – makes it so much easier to order from the states.

2. July 28, 2015 / 6:17 AM

I haven’t tried any of these products and I’m really excited to see if I can find the eye mask – I’m all about masks recently!! I can’t say i’m ready for Fall since it feels like New England just got rid of winter…so I’ll let you guys have it down South! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. July 28, 2015 / 6:26 AM

I’d heard about oil cleansing before, but it was one of those things that never made sense until you hear the theory behind it. I haven’t tried the Burts Bees cleanser, but now I might have to look into it! :)

4. July 28, 2015 / 6:53 AM

That eye mask looks amazing!! I just got a sample of an oil cleanser with an eyeliner purchase from Shu Uemura. I like it, but I usually just use coconut oil to cleanse my face nightly. I swear it is the only way I can prevent breakouts! Btw the booties are super cute! I need to get fall shopping. xo

5. July 28, 2015 / 7:23 AM

After reading about all your great products, I get the feeling that my skincare routine could go up a notch. That eyeliner sounds perfect!

6. July 28, 2015 / 7:55 AM

I’m looking forward to the cooler temps too. I love me some long sleeves, jackets and scarves!! Definitely looking into the oil cleansing.

7. July 28, 2015 / 8:01 AM

I use a kajal pen for my eyeliner. But that liquid liner looks awesome! It’s not that expensive either!

8. July 28, 2015 / 8:17 AM

I really want to try the Burts Bees facial cleanser! Glad you like it that kinda sells it for me a little more lol

9. July 28, 2015 / 8:40 AM

Thanks for the love, boo! I want in on this eye mask. Your link is either not working or sold out – it shows me other options to buy from the same company ranging from $50-$400! Please tell me these are closer to the $50 range! I need a new good eye product. And I’m so jelly that you’re able to think about fall clothes. It’s SO HOT here that all I can think about is ice water and who’s pool I’m going to hang out at with my big belly sticking out of my bikini ;)

10. July 28, 2015 / 8:45 AM

lol your story with the peel – love it. totally something i would do. i def want to try it though! and those booties – um yes! i’ve tried to stay away from the sale bc i spent so much the first time. i returned the poncho tho – did i tell you? it was WAY too long on my short self. i just looked like i was wearing a comforter, even with heels haha. made me sad but then happy bc $50 back :) anyway good post, girl! xo

11. July 28, 2015 / 9:13 AM

I used Burt’s Bees through college. I should totally pick some up again. I remember all the products truly smelled amazing.

12. July 28, 2015 / 9:15 AM

That eye mask sounds intriguing and definitely something I would be interested in trying. No more boxes for me as I went to the store this weekend. Cheers for more Zellas and jeans.

13. July 28, 2015 / 9:19 AM

Thank you for sharing! :-) I use facial cleansing/makeup remover wipes from Burt’s Bees and I love them. I will be looking for that eye mask and that eyeliner sounds fab. And you know that I’m on this search for the perfect eyeliner! Those booties are fab too!! :-)

14. July 28, 2015 / 9:21 AM

Great finds! I’ve been needing a new eyeliner lately too – so this is perfect! Thanks for the suggestion.

15. July 28, 2015 / 9:40 AM

Girl I am with you on being over the heat and Summer fashion! Bring on the Fall goodness! I think I need that face peel, sounds amazing!

16. July 28, 2015 / 9:45 AM

that eye mask sounds amazing! i definitely need to try that!

17. July 28, 2015 / 9:47 AM

I need that eye mask. My bags & wrinkles are getting out of control!

18. July 28, 2015 / 10:12 AM

Is that Burt’s Bees cleanser an oil? I have always heard hat it is better to wash with oil a la Shu Uemura. That spray exfoliator is seriously intriguing!

19. July 28, 2015 / 10:31 AM

I LOVE that eye mask, it has been doing wonders for me, too. That skin exfoliate sounds pretty fabulous – adding it to my shopping cart as we speak!

20. July 28, 2015 / 10:36 AM

I will have to check out that liner, my current favorite is almost gone and I want something that is a little less tuggy. I bought a Burt’s Bees moisturizer and face wipes last month, but I haven’t tried any of their washes yet. Clearly I need to!

21. jillian
    July 28, 2015 / 12:17 PM

the cleansing oil sounds awesome! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

22. July 28, 2015 / 12:26 PM

lol @ first time error. i would totally have done that, so good to know. i will check out that mask and i have been meaning to buy that burts bees stuff!

23. July 28, 2015 / 2:20 PM

I love this post, I am such a product whore. I definitely need to try the eye mask, I feel like my eyes look so old for me to only be 24 so I need major help! I have also heard of the oil for your face, I plan on trying the tarte maracuja oil so I hope it works well. I may be tempted to try the Burt Bee’s too!

24. July 28, 2015 / 2:44 PM

I am really intrigued by this peel. I use an exfoliator now that I love but I’m always trying to find stuff to slough away dead skin.

25. July 28, 2015 / 3:57 PM

That eyeliner sounds fantastic! I am always looking for the perfect one but haven’t found it yet. The fact that it is in between liquid and crayon sounds like it’s just what I’m looking for.

26. July 28, 2015 / 5:14 PM

The skin exfoliator sounds amazing! I think you just sold me on purchasing it so I can work on cleaning off any dead skin.

27. July 29, 2015 / 1:54 AM

The liner that you described like a felt tip pen…I’ve found a similar one that is thicker (Scandal Eyes Jumbo Liquid Eyeliner). The name is deceiving because it’s not what we think of when we think of “liquid eyeliner…it’s more like you described – a felt tip pen. I need to look into this thinner one you recommend.

28. July 29, 2015 / 12:30 PM

I LOVE oil cleansing! It’s literally the only thing that works for me. (: Keep the boxes rolling in, we want to see your goodies! (;