What’s In My Bag? Essentials To Get It All Done

One of my very early posts was some of my essentials that allow me to get everything accomplished in one day.  I often call myself the bag lady because every morning I am usually out the door with multiple bags.  My go to bag right now is my LV Neverfull.  It sometimes is a black hole but it definitely fits everything that I need.  Another thing that I always have with me is my water bottle.  I have stressed over and over the importance of hydrating especially when it is crazy hot in the Summer in Florida.  I was contacted by V8 to highlight their brand new Infused Water Creations and I wanted to highlight all the ways I stay hydrated throughout the day.  Sometimes I like to switch it up and add a flavored water to the mix.

In my my purse, whats in my bag

This is my current contents of my purse.  I try to at least once a week clean out all loose papers and receipts.  My planner goes everywhere with me.  It tells me which office I am going to and it is also my blogging calendar.  I always have a blogging notebook with me to jot down the various post ideas and inspiration that pops into my head.

I don’t go anywhere without a pair of barre sticky socks.  If I happen to get out of clinic early, I will swing by the closest studio for a class.  My Tory Burch wallet, I have had it for years and it has held up really well.  I never put my purse on the ground, purse hooks are the best.  Quick lipstick mirror, this one has a sweet LED light.  Naturally my ride or die favorite YSL lip stain.  I never let pens or lipgloss roam free inside my purse, this Lilly Pulitzer zip case fits all my little loose ends that could potentially stain the inner lining.  Sometimes I could have up to three pairs of sunglasses at a time.

One zip case for receipts and one for gift cards.  Have you used those corkscrew hair pins?  They are so great to get the hair off the back of your neck quick and secure.  Let’s be honest, I try not to admit it but my iPhone is always a reach away.

As I say to my patients every day is don’t drink your calories.  Well the V8 infused waters are just 30 calories in this entire bottle, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or ingredients of any kind. There is one serving of vegetables per 16oz bottle.  I love the flavor combination of the black cherry and pomegranate!  It is such a great way to switch it up to get your hydration in for the day!

These are all the necessities that get me through the day and it is so important to stay hydrated along the way!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!  xoxoxoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin ||  Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here || Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

I was asked to participate in the #V8Juice, #VegOut, #V8Water campaign. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own. This post is sponsored by Campbell’s® .  Thank you for giving love to the brands that support Meet @ the Barre.

1. July 28, 2015 / 3:12 PM

I should get a purse hook. I am always tossing my precious ones on floors all over the place and I hate that! Where did you get that one from? I didn’t know V8 had flavored water, I will have to check it out.

2. July 28, 2015 / 3:20 PM

I think you’ve got some great things in your bag! Why have I never thought to put receipts in a zip pouch?? Like duh. I know what I’m doing tonight! (;

3. July 28, 2015 / 3:23 PM

I love seeing what’s in other people’s purses, so thanks for sharing! it’s my favorite thing in those us weekly or people style watch magazines. thanks for sharing!

4. July 28, 2015 / 4:10 PM

I have so many things in my current bag. I did one of these before but need to do an updated one. Love the TB wallet.

5. July 28, 2015 / 4:38 PM

I wish my purse was this organized! I have to agree though, I have a variety of small pouches for all my odds and ends which helps a tremendous amount! Loving your 2015 planner too! Xo, Stephanie

6. July 28, 2015 / 4:57 PM

It’s all about staying hydrated, especially in the summer! Loving your Tory wallet – I need to get a new one so bad and now I know what I want :)

7. July 28, 2015 / 5:27 PM

you have a lot! that’s awesome. i carry a small cross body and sometimes I wish i could put more in there. like a planner!

8. July 28, 2015 / 6:21 PM

Love your TB wallet, that color is amazing! My purse is constantly cluttered with random papers, it’s ridiculous

9. July 28, 2015 / 7:07 PM

I hadn’t heard of V8 water, but since it’s packed full of veggies and there aren’t any sweeteners or artificial ingredients it’s definitely something to check out.
    Also those corkscrew bobby pins.. I must find those!

10. July 28, 2015 / 9:21 PM

I have some of those corkscrew pins and completely forgot all about that! Thanks for the reminder! The V8 water sounds so refreshing!

11. July 29, 2015 / 8:00 AM

Loving all the TB and KS pretties in your bag, and of course I’m also a huge proponent of not only staying hydrated throughout the day but to not drink your calories either. Win-win :-D

12. July 29, 2015 / 8:35 AM

the neverfull is a great bag! been on my list for a long time – and i’m not gonna lie – you seem pretty damn organized and i’m not sure if i believe it :) but hydration is important – that i do believe :)

xo cheshirekatblog.com

13. July 29, 2015 / 9:07 AM

That V8 water sounds good, I’ll have to look for it. I like your Lily bag and Chris’s mom gave me two of those purse hooks and I have never used them. Maybe I’ll try to find them and use them. I also thought that your socks were underwear when I first saw them. Haha. Thanks for sharing lady and I hope that you have a fab day! :-)

14. July 29, 2015 / 9:38 AM

I’m so nosy and love seeing what people carry around! You keep is simple and I like that! The more streamlined, the better!

15. July 29, 2015 / 9:42 AM

I love these types of post. Since I’m nosy, I love seeing what other’s carry in their bag. To be honest, I’m always putting my bag on the floor. It’s such a bad habit. There is no excuse for that either, since I do have a purse hook which I never use. I love my neverfulls, they are great bags.

16. July 29, 2015 / 10:53 AM

The V8 water sounds great, I need to try it. I love how organized you are. I’m trying hard lately to keep my purse more organized – my problem is I hoard all of my receipts in my bag!

17. July 29, 2015 / 11:01 AM

I’m so into flavored water at the moment, so I’m definitely going to pick up one of these next time I’m at the grocery store. Oh, and your bag?! I love how much you get into it – it’s like a survival pack.

18. July 29, 2015 / 12:47 PM

Love this post! Ugh my husband is always on me to stay hydrated, I am the worst at not drinking enough, especially water. May have to grab me a few of those V8 to see if that helps.

not a mom

19. July 29, 2015 / 12:51 PM

i’m personally not a fan of flavoured water, but i gave up soda last year… and then started again a couple months ago, ugh. i’m trying to kick it again so i might have to try this! i am so bad about clearing out papers and receipts lol

20. Kristina
    July 29, 2015 / 5:11 PM

Okay, I never thought to tote around a purse hook… genius!! So you just put it on the side of the table and let your purse hang?!? I may need to get one! xo