Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

Are you totally sick of seeing Sephora shopping lists in your Bloglovin feed yet?  I know I am.  Good thing I wrote this post a week ago…..anyways…..Let’s talk about the holidays for a second.  Also, the fact that I’m addicted to mini samples of products.  It is so rare that a full size product can keep my attention for that long.  That is why *cue the angels singing*, this time of the year is my favorite when it comes to makeup holiday palettes and gift sets.  It’s like they just get me.  Let’s put all the best selling products in mini form so you can try all of them for around the same price as one of the full sizes.  Yes please.  Here are my picks for the Sephora holiday gift sets 2015.

Sephora Holiday Gift Set Guide

Also, if you are a VIB insider  you get 20% off coming up on Friday.  Last year I missed the VIB status by like $80.  So naturally I bought a few NARS pieces to qualify for it.  They get you every time right?

Anyways here are my favorite Sephora Holiday gift sets 2015

Okay the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Kit is the real deal.  It does live up to the hype.  The regular set is $58 but for an extra $20 you get 3 more shades including blushes.  I bought it and love it.  I hate myself for the price tag but with the extra 20% off it’s a little more palatable.  Use it with this brush.

Hourglass Ambient kit, Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

If you haven’t gotten a Clarisonic yet but have had it on your wish list, then the holidays is the time to get it.  They are regularly $149.  So get this kit for the exact same price and it comes with 4 great mini samples.

Clarisonic, Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

I pick up one of these Sugar Lip Sets every year.  Then I break it up and put it into other gifts, stocking stuffers, medical assistants, hairdresser, etc.  Such a great value for all of them.  Or if you just want a few get this smaller set.

Sugar Lip Sets, Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

I love the Glam Glow masks.  One of them costs $69, so you might as well pick up this set which has a full size plus a mini, with a cleanser, and a brush for applying for the exact same price.  That brush has me sold.  I can’t tell you how nasty it is trying to get the mud out from under your nails from scooping it out of the container.  That brush is awesome.  This one is a no brainer.Glam Glow Set, Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

One NARS blush is $30.  NARS laguana bronzer is $39.  Get 5 blushes and the bronzer for $69.  I picked this up last year and it’s still going strong.  Fav purchase.  Such an amazing travel piece.

NARS palette, Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

I picked up a Ciaté polish at TJMaxx the other day and I am in love.  The formula goes on so smooth, the brush is perfectly tapered for your nail and it has great staying power.  I am picking up this set.

Ciate set, Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

I use my Too Faced lipstick from the Rachel Zoe Box of Style every single day.  It retails for $22 each.  Well you get 3 full sized for basically the same price here.  Plus, how cute is that glitter clutch it comes in?

Too Faced Lipstick, Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

Y’all know how much I love the Living Proof hair line.  Well this set is the ultimate starter kit.  You get all the best selling products including the dry shampoo for $32.  They are all perfect sizes to travel with.  You will be hooked if you try it.

Living Proof Travel hair set, Sephora Holiday Gift Sets 2015

Here are the rest of my favs.  Every one of these items in the collage, you can click and it will take you to the direct product on Sephora.

Here are a few more of my favorite sets.  This 4 piece bite lip crayon set.  I have the red one and it’s super pigmented.  This Fresh kit has so many cult classic products, great to travel with.  The soy cleanser itself retails for $38.  This massive L’Occitane hand cream set.  Urban Decay set of setting spray that basically is the price of one regularly.  This hairdryer set.  Get this Foreo Luna set for the price of the device by itself.

So I went through all 500 holiday gift sets for you and narrowed it down to the best bang for your buck value.  What is sparking your interest?  Do you stock up on Sephora Holiday gift sets 2015 during the holidays?  Make sure to keep these beauties in mind on Friday when the VIB 20% event starts!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. November 11, 2015 / 6:36 AM

The living proof set was a 500 point gift earlier this year and I’m glad I snagged it – turning that into a gift :) I didn’t see the too faced lip set when I was searching so I might have to add that with my bite beauty!! There are so many great ones to choose from and I love them because there are so many products to try! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. November 11, 2015 / 7:23 AM

Haha I’m so used to seeing sale posts around the blogs anytime that there’s a sale anywhere. Can’t complain since I post about them too ;) I have quite a few things in my shopping cart to purchase on Friday!

3. November 11, 2015 / 7:40 AM

I’ve definitely been eyeing the TF lip set, love the bag and those are my fav lipsticks! The beauty blender kit is on my list, can never go wrong with those!

4. November 11, 2015 / 8:19 AM

So many pretty sets!! I love the Sugar lip stuff–a package of that would be greeted happily at my doorstep! :)

5. November 11, 2015 / 8:25 AM

OMG Amanda. I love your product posts but my wallet does not! LOL – I am def scooping that Ambient lighting kit!! Do you know is everything 20% off on Friday for VIBs?

6. November 11, 2015 / 8:31 AM

I’m tempted to get the NARS set, it would be perfect for travel and we have a big Europe trip coming up!

7. November 11, 2015 / 9:07 AM

yes to that nars one! worth the money and even better with the discount!! i made 5 orders–idk what is wrong with me, lol.

8. November 11, 2015 / 9:25 AM

So many good sets! I have my eye on the Sugar and Living Proof ones!

9. November 11, 2015 / 9:47 AM

That Ambient Lighting palette looks absolutely amazing. It’s on my wish list!

10. November 11, 2015 / 10:10 AM

These are all fabulous gifts!! I’m going to keep them in mind for my sister who lives in Singapore since not a lot of stores ship there. :-) Thank you so much for sharing!!! :-)

11. November 11, 2015 / 10:13 AM

I LOVE the Sephora gift sets, too! True story: my entire Christmas gift last year from Nicks family was 5 different sets! Best Christmas ever!!

12. November 11, 2015 / 10:15 AM

I love holiday gift sets!! i like to buy them for myself :)

13. November 11, 2015 / 10:43 AM

Great idea breaking the sets up for smaller gifts and stocking stuffers. I love the Sugar products. And anyone who doesn’t have a Clairsonic yet is just crazy. It’s amazing!

14. November 11, 2015 / 10:50 AM

I’ve got my cart all set for Friday! Picking up the fresh lip set (addicted to that stuff!) and the make up forever contour set you reviewed the other day along with my usual staples! Good thing it is payday Friday ;)

15. November 11, 2015 / 11:49 AM

The holiday gift sets this year are amazing! I definitely have my eye on the Nars one you mentioned, because it is such a good deal and I have wanted to try the Laguna bronzer for a while! Thanks for sharing!

16. November 11, 2015 / 12:04 PM

Girl, Sephora and Nordstrom sale time is just… Blogger excess shoot me now time! Haha! I love that you called yourself out on it – this is why I read you. I did something similar this month. I posted my November SMART goals, and why specifically SMART goals are important for blog growth, on Nov. 4 when the post had been written for two whole weeks. It did mediocre… Now I know, post on the first of the month for things like that if I want to see good traffic! Otherwise other bloggers will drive the concept into the ground and people will be sick of it by the time I post about it. Hmmpphf! Oh blogging.

17. November 11, 2015 / 12:15 PM

YEEES! I’ve been waiting for you to post these this year! haha Love your picks. Now to not be tempted to buy everything for myself…

18. November 11, 2015 / 1:18 PM

I’ve been saving up my points for one of these babies!

19. November 11, 2015 / 1:44 PM

LOVE that Nars blush set – you really can’t beat the price!

20. Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures
    November 11, 2015 / 2:13 PM

Um can’t wait!! I’m almost out of concealer and have been holding out for this sale :)

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

21. November 11, 2015 / 2:41 PM

You’re so nice, I bought that SUGAR set for MYSELF after you suggested it last year.

22. November 11, 2015 / 2:58 PM

Ahhh I cant decide which sets I want?!?!?!?! I love the idea of breaking up the sugar lip stuff for gifts. Duh! That is so dang smart! I have me Sephora wish list scheduled for tomorrow, dont hate :)

23. November 11, 2015 / 4:52 PM

Um, yes I’ll take one of each set! Hah, it’s hard to buy these as gifts when I want them so bad! The nars blush is one of my favs then of course, the living proof one..swoon!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

24. November 11, 2015 / 6:07 PM

Great picks. I started adding things to my cart today to prep for Friday! I love the Living Proof travel set and that Sugar lip set. Also, the Alterna Cavier set… yes! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

25. November 11, 2015 / 6:57 PM

I totally agree, the brush with the Glam Glow set is enough to make me want to buy it! I hate getting all the mud under my nails too!

26. November 12, 2015 / 7:16 AM

I am DYING for a Clarisonic and have been for like um TWO YEARS. Tell my husband!!! Do you have one? Do they really work?!

27. November 12, 2015 / 12:52 PM

Sephora always has the best gift sets. Love that Glamglow one. That is such a great deal.

28. jillian
    November 13, 2015 / 1:21 PM

i always loved the perfume set from sephora where you can try a bunch of scents and then get the full-size bottle. that living proof set looks great too! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

29. November 13, 2015 / 4:48 PM

I love gift sets of things! I’m trying to be good about spending until Black Friday, but I might have to give in to this sale!

30. November 25, 2015 / 10:16 AM

ooooh that nars thing for $69 is super good value for all that. i love all the gift sets.. mainly for myself haha.