Holiday Wish List

Happy Monday.  I looked back at my pictures from this weekend and I had more pictures of Santa and food then with people.  That’s very telling.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  My in-laws were in town, therefore we did lots of eating!  Also, over the weekend two of my girlfriends got engaged.  I am so excited for them!  We got engaged this past weekend two years ago in NYC.  I love this time of year.

Checking in with my current wish list.  How is everyone doing with their holiday shopping this year?  This Santa if you followed me on snapchat…..you saw…..he was having a grand time with the adults. Definitely had me cracking up!Santa Holiday Wish List

I love this perfect red dress with pockets and a great price point.  This Free People leather jacket is on my list and I need these tights in my life.  I love this sparkly ring stack.

What are you hoping to receive this year for your holidays?  I am trying to enjoy this special month as much as I can!  xoxoxo

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

35 responses to “Holiday Wish List”

1. Pinky says:

More pictures of food than people?? That’s my kind of weekend ;)! Hope Santa brings you everything on your wish list :)!

2. Hahaha that’s my weekend every weekend! I always take more pictures of food and my dog than people. Glad you had a great weekend girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. Ashley says:

Loveee that all black Timex!

4. It looks like you and Santa were having fun! Love that gray cozy sweater! Great picks!

Xoxo,

Whitney & Blaire

Peaches In A Pod

5. Jenn says:

So many awesome items for any wish list. I feel like I can’t look at these anymore because they are too tempting! haha
    That Santa….he seemed like an interesting character lol

6. Your snaps of Santa were CRACKING me up!!! Your hair looked so so so fab that night too, I’m sooo jealous :) Happy Monday, love!

7. Santa!!! That guy does look like he would be fun. Unlike the creepy mall Santas.. haha. We had that BB Dakota dress at work in bright blue. It is really pretty. :-) Those tights are hilarious!! Love the other items in your collage, they’re all beautiful. Hope that you get it all lady!! :-)

8. jillian says:

great list! i love the jacket and blanket! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

9. Pictures of Santa and food are always better than regular people. Hahaha! So funny. That guy looks like he’s having a great time – and so do you!

10. You can’t beat pictures of Santa, or good food. My in-laws are coming to town this weekend so we’ll be doing a lot of the same as you guys….eating. :)

11. Meg Taylor says:

Santa certainly was feisty this weekend – I got a kick out of your snaps! That Asos pajama set looks so pretty and comfortable, and the belt from Anthro would be perfect for any holiday dress :) Have a great week!

12. Carly says:

All of your snaps from your holiday party were so funny- it looked like you guys had such a great time! Swooning over that green coat, phone case, and those coasters!

13. Henry got the TACKIEST picture with Santa this year! Santa looked intoxicated… Not kidding. And I love that gold ring!

14. Emelia says:

I loved your Santa snaps…and that phone case and grey sweater….swoooon! great picks!

15. Nikki says:

Love this wish list girl! Those snaps of Santa was hilarious, he looks like a pretty legit one too!!

16. Karly says:

I was loving all your snaps with Santa – he was definitely having a good time! That dark green hooded jacket is giving me all the heart eyes – love!

17. Amanda says:

That is a LEGIT Santa right there! lololol I love your expression! :D

18. Who says Santa is just for kiddos? (; Loved your snaps! Hope your Christmas planning is slowly coming together! (:

19. christina says:

well hellloooo frisky santa! i have that case!!! but mine is the pastel colored one. i might have a $10 code if you want it!

20. marie says:

Oh that picture of you with Santa is adorable. Great picks as always. you have great taste.

21. Nadine says:

I forgot to sign into Snapchat until this morning so I missed all the fun. I like when Santa is interactive LOL. That glitter cell phone case is fabulous!!! Hope you have a great week!

22. Haha I tend to take too many pics of food as well! Loving that pic of you with Santa, too cute! And loving that phone case – so pretty!

Green Fashionista

23. That santa and your snaps were a riot this weekend!! So glad you had a great time! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

24. Lindsay says:

OMG that Santa! I am drooling over the ring stack in the rose gold! It’s everything!!

25. I love the glittery phone case! Would be a great stocking stuffer. And the sating pajama set looks so comfortable. Sign me up! Love the color for Christmas night too.

26. Meg says:

I LOVE your style girl. Always cozy, stylish, chic and simple sillhouettes. A girl after my own heart. That pale blue dress makes me wish for Spring!!

27. Myra says:

WHY am I not following you on snapchat?! I feel like this is sinful! Excuse me while I hop off to go find you on there now ;)

Also, I am loving that braid you’ve got going on in the Santa pic! Super cute & chic!

28. Owen Davis says:

Loving that red dress and that off the shoulder sweater is perfection!

29. Katie @ Champagne & Suitcases says:

Love everything on this list – might just have to send it to my husband for some last minute shopping ideas!!

30. I was loving your Santa snaps! And so many great picks here – obsessed with that BB Dakota red dress and those over the knee socks look soooo comfy!

31. Ashley says:

That shot of you + Santa is too cute, lady!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

32. Ashley says:

Love the phone case!!!

33. Bri says:

I am seriously loving that confetti phone case!!!!!

34. Amanda says:

haha I guess I missed the Santa snaps! But I’m totally obsessed with that glitter iphone case! I want that for sure this year!