Friday Favorites – The First of the New Year

Happy Friday my loves.  I am off today so make sure to keep an eye out for some snaps, y’all know how much I love doing product reviews when home.  Cheers to the first Friday link up of the year.  I finally feel like I’m getting back into the swing of things after being off for the holidays.  Feels good to be home this weekend.  Definitely going to do some cleaning and getting ahead since last week I felt like I was playing catch up with the whole time.  Let’s get right into the favorites of the week.

I was trying to organize some of my honeymoon pictures yesterday and came across this picture.  In Greece it felt like every picture was more beautiful than the next but this is one of my absolute favorites.  When I get stressed about life, this picture instantly brings down my blood pressure.Santorini Cliff 2

Favorite Song

Add it to your workout playlist.  All around feel good tunes.  Martin Garrix “Poison”.

Favorite Recipe

I made spaghetti squash the other night and Mark actually eat it.  I did add truffle oil, garlic salt and pepper though…..this Spaghetti Squash pizza crust is next on my list.

spaghetti squash pizza crust

Favorite Workout

Good at home printable.  Did you also check my post on how to keep those New Year’s Goals past January going?a322936a333b3d079dfb0bd2c297308f

Favorite Purchase

striped sweater dress

Hands down this striped dress from this post.  It is insanely comfortable and goes with everything.  Find it here on sale.

Favorite Funnies

When Mark is actually agreeing with my reasoning behind something

tumblr_inline_o0k2ij1S1z1r79k32_500

My internal thoughts when someone starts asking me my opinions on the current Political affairs

tumblr_inline_nzztxgSw5m1r79k32_500

When I find out that the fancy event we are going to is having hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar

tumblr_inline_o0gcb54tPR1r79k32_500

My reaction when one of my friends is bringing their new significant other to meet everyone

tumblr_inline_nztxftr8bT1r79k32_500

When Winter temps finally hit Florida

tumblr_inline_o03ch3vvAA1r79k32_500

When a cop pulls up behind me……and then passes me when I move over

tumblr_inline_nzqpyt6FnN1r79k32_500

Finally.  When you catch your friends eye from across the party and you get the it’s time to peace out look

tumblr_inline_nzs8x3Wu3U1r79k32_540

Alright it’s your turn!  Stop by and tell me your favorites from the week and what are your plans for the weekend!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. January 8, 2016 / 2:11 AM

Greece is one of those places I could visit again and again and never get over its beauty!

2. January 8, 2016 / 5:31 AM

That was my favorite picture from your honeymoon, hands down. The view, the peacefulness and the outfit! Thanks for hosting another year here. I’m a no gym kind of girl and so at home with no equipment, besides my weights is my kind of workout. Checking this out for sure.

3. January 8, 2016 / 5:50 AM

Spaghetti squash pizza looks interesting.. I’ve made cauliflower pizza before so I want to give this new iteration a try!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

4. January 8, 2016 / 5:53 AM

So jealous you’re off today. It’s so gross out, I just want to stay cuddled in bed with a movie. That pizza looks amazing too. The spaghetti squash crust sounds interesting. Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

5. January 8, 2016 / 6:07 AM

That pizza crust looks so good, I will have to try! I always make spaghetti squash it is the best! Have an awesome weekend!

6. January 8, 2016 / 6:41 AM

Oh your funnies are on point this week girl!! Especially the cash bar one LOL! I love that workout – definitely going to have to try it next week!! Hope you have a great weekend and day off today!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

7. January 8, 2016 / 6:57 AM

I love your funnies…especially meeting the new guy and the cash bar and hor d’ouvres only…no thank you! Gimme real food please! Let me know how the spaghetti squash pizza crust is if you make it–I’m intrigued!
    Happy Friday friend!

8. January 8, 2016 / 7:19 AM

I’ve been wanting to make spaghetti squash pizza crust as well! Maybe I’ll give it a whirl this weekend ;) Love love love the striped dress and Happy New Year!
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

9. January 8, 2016 / 7:28 AM

That picture from your honeymoon is so gorgeous! It almost looks like a watercolor print. It’s definitely frame worthy, or even canvas worthy! Have an amazing weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

10. January 8, 2016 / 7:35 AM

Hahahahahaha those gifs!!!!! Chris and I do the peace out look all the time when we are out. And the blanket magical disappear act is so true when it comes to anything political right now. That honeymoon picture is absolutely amazing. I would frame it if I were you!!! Off to go check out that spaghetti squash pizza crust recipe. Have a fabulous day off and a great weekend!

11. January 8, 2016 / 8:05 AM

That Greece pic IS gorgeous!! So serene. While I loved the cold weather for a little while, it definitely reminded me why I live in Florida in the first place, haha! I had spaghetti squash this week and I’m thinking I need to try the crust next! Have a great weekend!

12. January 8, 2016 / 8:11 AM

Hahaha the last gif! Brian and I love spaghetti squash and that pizza crust has me intrigued!

13. January 8, 2016 / 8:26 AM

Wow that Greece picture is spectacular! Greece is definitely on my places to see list. Although I prefer regular spaghetti, I’ve discovered that I like spaghetti squash. Love your GIFs as usual! Have a great weekend!

14. January 8, 2016 / 8:35 AM

Love that picture from your honeymoon! It is gorgeous. Love the political talk gif, its so true!!

15. January 8, 2016 / 8:56 AM

get me to greece asap. maybe i can find a husband there hahahaha. happy friday my love

16. January 8, 2016 / 9:07 AM

Spaghetti squash pizza crust?! YES please! And I feel exactly the same way about cash bars, thankfully I’ve only been to one wedding with one and one fancy event lately. Not cool! Have a fabulous weekend <3

Green Fashionista

17. January 8, 2016 / 9:19 AM

That picture of you in Greece is BEAUTIFUL! Wow! Don’t you wish you could just snap your fingers and be taken back there somedays??

18. January 8, 2016 / 9:24 AM

Oooo that recipe looks fab and thanks for sharing the workout! (Lord know I need it!) Love the cop funny! haha Happy Friday!

19. January 8, 2016 / 9:39 AM

Haha the Miss Universe gif + cops — that’s me every time! And spaghetti squash pizza crust… I need to try that! Happy Friday!

Zelle
    Southern Style

20. January 8, 2016 / 9:39 AM

That picture of Greece is amazing. I will make it there someday! It is on my list! Happy Friday Love!

21. January 8, 2016 / 9:44 AM

Happy Friday!!! Your funnies get me every time … the Cam Newton one is so me hahaha! And the cat with the nail file – LOL!

22. January 8, 2016 / 9:46 AM

Love your Friday posts! And how in the world was I not following you on Instagram? Fixed that. And what is your snapchat name? Happy weekend, Amanda! Enjoy your day off. :)

23. January 8, 2016 / 10:22 AM

Wow, just wow on that first picture. It looks straight out of a magazine! I’m very jealous of your day off, and that spaghetti squash pizza crust looks amazing!

24. January 8, 2016 / 10:58 AM

I do love a good circuit workout! Might be needing to add that one to my rotation!

Spaghetti squash pizza?!—-yum! My Pilates studio is doing another round of Whole30 together. I opted out of doing it again, but I’m trying to eat healthier dinners, and this one is definitely one we need to try.

25. January 8, 2016 / 11:28 AM

Oh my goodness, that picture of you in Greece is just stunning! That would totally make me relax more if I had that picture of me and could remember such a wonderful time in my life. We’ve been meaning to make Spaghetti Squash, but haven’t had the chance yet, but the pizza crust sounds fabulous too! Hope you enjoy your day off and have a great weekend!

26. January 8, 2016 / 11:35 AM

Looking back at vacation pictures absolutely helps with that :) that is a seriously stunning one! those that song too!

27. January 8, 2016 / 12:14 PM

What a gorgeous picture from your honeymoon! It looks positively dreamy!

28. January 8, 2016 / 1:47 PM

I can see why that Greece picture brings you peace! What a stunning memory! That political meme was oh so hilarious and true. Looking forward to another year of Friday Favorites! Good luck getting caught up this weekend!

29. January 8, 2016 / 2:37 PM

It has been raining like all get-out in San Diego, which has forced me to work out inside quite a bit this week. Pinning that full-body circuit for a rainy day (literally!)

30. January 8, 2016 / 2:41 PM

That photo from your honeymoon is stunning! I’ve been dying to try spaghetti squash, so I’ll tuck away that recipe. Have a great weekend!

31. January 8, 2016 / 3:22 PM

Put me on a plane to Greece riiight now because that picture is amazing! And I need to do that circuit training workout considering I’m sitting here downing a Starbucks hot chocolate, haha. Happy Friday!

32. January 8, 2016 / 7:31 PM

The funnies are always my favorite! So ready for the poof + disappear act with all the politics nonsense heading our way soon!

33. January 9, 2016 / 9:09 AM

That honeymoon picture is beyond, it doesn’t even look real! I love it! Happy weeknd love!

34. January 9, 2016 / 4:00 PM

Oh that Greece pic is amazing! That pizza looks so delish, may have to add that to my list to make for the blog. Happy Weekend!

35. January 11, 2016 / 8:43 AM

We’re taking a swing at cauliflower pizza crust this week. Could possibly be an epic fail, who knows. (; Isn’t that cop gif the truth though! Actually, once a cop pulled up behind me, turned their lights on and I pull over to the nearest gas station and frantically dug my wallet out. I sat and calmed myself down for a few minutes then realize he didn’t follow me! I looked up the street a bit, and he had a mini van pulled over!

36. January 11, 2016 / 10:07 AM

Your meme’s always make my day! The “peace out” look, haha! So true. And the cold weather has hit Dallas and that was def me this weekend.

37. January 11, 2016 / 1:33 PM

Woah girl that Greece photo is absolutely DIVINE!

Also my boyfriend and I are laughing at the Harry Potter meme’s. We had just been watching it this week! LOL

Glad we are connected! xo
    Krista

38. Julie Joy
    January 14, 2016 / 7:37 PM

Bahaha ha! Those gifs!! Love! That picture of you in Greece is totally a breath of fresh air. So beautiful! That’s a great workout circuit! Simple!