SHOPBOP Spring Sale – My Top Picks

I have been anxiously awaiting the Spring sales and the top of my list was of course SHOPBOP.  Even though it feels like Winter just hit in Florida, I am itching for the pastels, florals and open toe wedges. I put together some of my favorite pieces on sale that I guarantee will become your new favorites and staples.

Shopbop sale

Now it is the time to finally get a pair of the coveted AG and DL1961 denim leggings.  I seriously live in mine. I want everything from the BB Dakota spring line but the dresses and skirts are taking top rank.  Get the Rebecca Minkoff colorful tassel pieces before they sell out, I got the clutch and it’s perfect for the Spring.  My Karen Walker Sunnies that everyone has been asking about are included!  Grab a colorful Amanda Uprichard dress or add a staple piece from Susana Monaco.  Now is the time to splurge and get this colorful bathing suit coverup that is on everyones radar!

SHOPBOP Spring SaleSHOPBOP dressesSHOPBOP sale

The SHOPBOP sale is live until March 5th but I will tell you to jump on it early because sizes and popular items sell out lighting fast!  I will also say, Tumi bags are always excluded from everyones sales and they totally are included in this one!!  I finally pulled the trigger on a carry on!  Also, Tory Burch is included.  What pieces do you have your eye on?  There are some exclusions so make sure you check them out here.  Happy shopping my loves!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

24 responses to “SHOPBOP Spring Sale – My Top Picks”

1. So many cute things! That off the shoulder dress is so perfect for spring and you already know how I feel about that striped dress! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

2. Christina says:

The Shopbop Sale is always one of the best times of the year. Is it bad that the mailroom supervisor at work knows my name because I order so much stuff right to the office!?

Christina :: Simple and Delish

3. I’ve got my eye on a few things and I’m excited to get to shopping – it’s like they know it’s my birthday month! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

4. Natalie says:

Such good picks. I have that cover up in two colors and it’s my favorite. These sales are the best, I’m just having a hard time narrowing down what I want!!

5. Evelina says:

I love that pink pencil skirt!! And the clutch you go so well with those fun colourful tassels! Great picks!

6. Ashley says:

I scooped up a few new pieces for spring and can’t wait to get them! I love that coverup!

7. Great picks! It’s such a fab sale!!! I agree, I want everything from the BB Dakota spring line too!

Xoxo,

Whitney & Blaire

Peaches In A Pod

8. Carly says:

Ahhh I am loving those RM tassel bags now! Also love that off the shoulder dress! So many good picks!

9. That coverup is SO cute!! Love the dresses that you picked too. I love AG jeans too and you should totally get those!! :-) Wonderful job getting that RM clutch on sale too. It is amazing!! :-)

10. Great picks, per usual! I literally wrote on my to do list to buy that swim suit from yesterday :)

11. I’ve seen that Rebecca Minkoff bag everywhere, it’s the cutest thing ever! Hope you get your hands on some great things!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

12. Great picks! I want all of it, but I am going to be a good girl and stay in budget!

13. Kayla MKOY says:

Oh my goodness that brown cross body with the colored tassels is calling my name!!!!!! So cute!

14. Nadine says:

That purse is fabulous! And I love the off the shoulder dress!!! And the striped one. Me and stripes :)

15. So excited for this sale!! Bring on the warm weather goodies! In love with the RM tassel pieces – the clutch you got is perfection. Off to shop!

16. Ashley says:

The Shopbop sale is my jaaaaam- you picked some amazing pieces, lady! Time to SHOP!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

17. Lindsay says:

I’m so bummed the clutch is sold out but I need it all!! Great picks, as always!

18. so many cute things! thanks for the FYI!

19. kristen says:

that striped dress is so pretty! my no shopping started today though, sigh :(

20. Such great pieces that are on sale! I especially love the colorful tassels on that bag! So pretty!

21. Jaelan says:

I NEED that tassle bag. How cute is it?!

22. Oh I love that black dress! Perfect for summer. And the tassel bag is super cute!

23. Such a great round up! I have so many of these on my wishlist like the destroyed denim and off the shoulder dresses! It’s so hard to imagine warm weather right now though, it snowed here on Tuesday. I’m sooo ready for spring things.

Annessa / http://www.seekingsunshine.com