Friday Favorites – The First of March

Happy Friday my loves.  Seriously, this work week just dragged for me.  I am so happy today is Friday!  I’m hoping the weather cooperates this weekend because I want to get out and enjoy this Florida living.  Tomorrow is the Indie Market in St. Pete for the local peeps.  It is over by the Green Bench Brewery which is my favorite place for the market to be.  Also, tomorrow is the last day for the SHOPBOP sale!  Check below for my picks.  I ended up ordering quite a few Spring pieces thinking I could send back a lot and…..everything is perfect.  The entire BB Dakota line is my absolute favorite.  I also scooped up this Rachel Pally skirt on sale already, it fits perfectly and is incredibly soft.  Great for travel!

SHOPBOP Spring Sale

Favorite Song

I love her voice so much in this song!  The Chainsmokers “Don’t Let Me Down” ft Daya.

Favorite Recipe

Check out this recipe, it’s spicy, involves carbs and one pot.  Perfection.  One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles.

Favorite Workout

Did you check this pinnable workout from this post?  Have you tried it yet?  The last minute is killer right?

Plank-Challenge

Favorite Purchase

SHOPBOP saleBasically everything from the SHOPBOP sale.  This swim coverup in black, I ordered a small.  It fits loose but does still have a great shape to it.  I ordered this MISA black open back dress.  I am in love.  The material is tight, sucks you in and is wrinkle free material, perfect for traveling.  It does run small, I ordered a medium in it.  The Susana Monaco off the shoulder fifi dress will be on major rotation for the Summer.  It has a built in bra.  Hello, genius!  I ordered the 5th and Mercer hot pink pencil skirt, runs true to size.  How fab is the gold zipper detail up the back?  Like I need another black dress but the Norma Kamali shirred tank dress is the ultimate versatile LBD and for a really great price point with the sale.  Check out the denim tank by BB Dakota, it looks so great with high waisted skirts.  Finally my Karen Walker Sunnies that you guys always ask me about, they are called Super Duper strength and haven’t sold out yet!  They never go on sale!

Favorite Funnies

When someone asks what your plans are for the weekend and then invites you out on Friday night

Friday night plans

When you’ve waited over an hour for your table and the hostess offers you seats at the bar instead

tumblr_inline_o3e0zdUJ4t1r79k32_500

Then another half hour later, when hangry status hits

tumblr_inline_o39nw8abfl1r79k32_500

When I try to bake anything for a lunch function other than box brownies or break and bake cookies

tumblr_inline_o368f6VWwK1r79k32_500

When you hear the UPS delivery truck pull up with your latest online binge order

tumblr_inline_o349y2Epx61ro2d43_500

and everything in your order fits and you don’t have to send anything back

tumblr_inline_o3a99nuBQG1ro2d43_500

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  What are you up to?  What new Spring pieces do you have your eye on?  Finally, if you had a quick second to check out my latest published piece to Huffington Post, I’d really appreciate it!  Maybe even a comment love?! ;-)  Thank you!  xoxoxo

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. March 4, 2016 / 5:23 AM

The Indie Market sounds like a lot of fun! I have a low key weekend planned.. It’s supposed to snow today so that usually puts me into hibernation mode! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

2. March 4, 2016 / 5:34 AM

I love her voice too it’s captivating! Great finds…I’m currently trying to decide which off the shoulder look I want to get. There are so many!! I need to get on this ShopBop thing while I still can though. Have a great weekend!

3. March 4, 2016 / 5:59 AM

That hot pink pencil skirt is amazing! I love that! Love the workout too, planks are easy, yet effective for sure! Happy Friday girl!

4. March 4, 2016 / 6:03 AM

Super cute buys, lady! happy Friday!

5. March 4, 2016 / 6:36 AM

Those last two memes…so funny!! I always feel happy when everything fits!! Hope you guys have fun at the market this weekend! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

6. March 4, 2016 / 7:12 AM

I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to shop their sale yet! Have a great weekend and TGIF!
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

7. March 4, 2016 / 7:28 AM

I am sooooo ready to do some spring shopping. Pack up all these heavy sweaters & all the layers!

That “I’ll see”… that is totally me haha!!!

8. March 4, 2016 / 7:33 AM

I can’t wait to do some spring shopping!! I love that colorful tassel purse!! So pretty!! =) I have to try and attempt to a plank more!

I hope you have a great weekend and thank you for the linkup! =)

9. March 4, 2016 / 7:41 AM

Hahhaa when your online order fits perfectly.. best feeling ever. Hate returning or exchanging things especially if they are online return items only.. Xo

10. March 4, 2016 / 8:08 AM

So many days where I’ve mumbled to myself “Fix it, Jesus”. Best line ever!! Have a great weekend!

11. March 4, 2016 / 8:08 AM

Your weekly funnies are always on point. And kudos for throwing in a Stephanie Tanner gif in there, too! Love your purchases, especially that white dress–so cute!

12. March 4, 2016 / 8:30 AM

Hahaha oh my gosh the first funnies is amazing. I’ve totally been there too. UPS delivery day is serially the BEST!

13. March 4, 2016 / 9:08 AM

The weather has been perfection lately, hope you get to enjoy every second of it this weekend! Loving the gif on being hangry – ugh the worst! And Stephanie Tanner for the win! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

14. March 4, 2016 / 9:20 AM

I love the shark tank gif… so true. I am usually to hangry though and jump at the bar opportunity! I am so in love with that cover up every time you post it I die a little inside that it’s not mine lol

15. March 4, 2016 / 9:23 AM

Those last two gifs are the greatest. And ugh I hate waiting forever for a table to then get offered a seat at the bar. Like um no. Haha. I love that bright pink pencil skirt too. I hope that you have a great day today and a fabulous weekend! :-)

16. March 4, 2016 / 9:27 AM

I love that off the shoulder cream dress in the first set of dresses! And lovingggg everything you ordered! Have a great weekend!

Zelle
    Southern Style

17. March 4, 2016 / 9:38 AM

That Rachel Pally skirt is fabulous! I may need to place another order just for it! Mine is scheduled to arrive today – hoping it does before Nick gets home from work, ha!

18. March 4, 2016 / 9:54 AM

unless i go out straight from work, i will not leave my house when i get home. pants come off the second i step through the door and nothing except a fire will make me leave.

19. March 4, 2016 / 10:04 AM

Wait for seats? I know better than to do that anymore. No deal! Haha! This song is so perfect! Adding it to my Spotify list right meow. I hope that you have some beautiful weather this weekend, I know we are supposed to as well! Enjoy it! You know…before it turns mega hot down here.

20. March 4, 2016 / 10:13 AM

I am with you on that Rebecca Minkoff purse. LOVE the tassels and the color. I am not typically a color person but I love that. Also diggin’ the Stephanie Tanner shout out in your gifs!

21. March 4, 2016 / 10:16 AM

Oooh I’ve been loving those sunnies!!! Must buy!

22. March 4, 2016 / 10:18 AM

I’m pretty sure I just clicked on every single link you had for the Shopbop sale so…. off to check out ALL the clothes. ;)

23. March 4, 2016 / 10:20 AM

How have I not heard of the Indie Market?!!?

24. Darcy
    March 4, 2016 / 10:40 AM

Haha don’t you hate that when you order multiple things expecting to send something back and then just love everything?! Hope you have a good weekend!

25. March 4, 2016 / 10:46 AM

bahahahaha that last gif is perfection. also, the thought of ‘oh shit, i was planning on sending something back so it didn’t look too bad that i spent this much money.. but i don’t want to send anything back!’ haha. love all of your purchases, and that recipe looks amazing. carbs and one pot? sign me up.

26. March 4, 2016 / 11:12 AM

Hope you’ll be snapping away at the Indie Market – it always looks so awesome! Your plank workout was on point this week and so many pieces to love from the Shopbop sale. Enjoy your weekend!

27. March 4, 2016 / 11:17 AM

Indie Market sounds great! I’ve got a NOLA Brewery event tonight, platform tomorrow for the first time and a couples shower for my girl in from Tampa Saturday night. This weather needs to stick around! Also I tried your moving the alarm clock trick last night and it worked like a charm, got to take my time and got to Pure Barre early! Thanks!

28. March 4, 2016 / 11:17 AM

Love that pencil skirt and white dress! And the tank dress. Great for summer.
    Have fun this weekend lady!

29. March 4, 2016 / 12:20 PM

The Indie Market sounds like so much fun! Have a blast! Looking forward to seeing all your snaps from it.

30. March 4, 2016 / 12:29 PM

“We’ll see” definitely means the same thing to me. Not likely but if something drastically changes and I miraculously want to go, OK. I love the pencil skirts and skinny jeans but my body type says otherwise!

31. Carly
    March 4, 2016 / 1:32 PM

haha at that funny about being seated at the bar, that seems to be our luck way too often! And this post makes me want to go shopping pronto! So many cute things!

32. March 4, 2016 / 2:37 PM

The swim coverup is super cute and I always find those type of coverups run very large. Like a small could be a large or XL for my standards. Love that purple dress with the pockets!

33. March 4, 2016 / 4:47 PM

Planks are hard! I’m back to Pure Barre and those are always a struggle for me but I know it will improve!! Totally 100% agree with your first funny! “We’ll see” is my I’m getting takeout and putting on my pj’s maybe try again next weekend answer lol!
    Kelsey

34. March 5, 2016 / 9:22 PM

Planks are beautifully and terrible all at the same time. Every time I start to shake I think, “You’re shaking because of that pizza you had last night…” LOL.

35. March 16, 2016 / 2:16 PM

I know this post is old, but I’m catching up on my reading! That song . . . I’m downloading!