Friday Favorites – Mid March

Happy Friday my loves!  I am off today and it is a well deserved mental health day let me tell you what.  This was quite the work week, I always know it was a long work day when I’m leaving my clinic and the night staff are coming in to take shift change.  At least it is still light out when I leave, always finding the positives!  I am looking forward to being out this weekend.  These Spring months are some of the most beautiful down in Florida before the humidity of the Summer sets in.  Let’s get into these favorites!

Wynwood Wall Art

Favorite Song

Good vibes song.  I want to be sitting outside with an adult beverage on a rooftop overlooking the city with this song on.  Flume “Never Be Like You” ft Kai.

Favorite Recipe

Easy weeknight recipe to spice up your regular chicken routine.  Pin from original here, Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Skillet.

Favorite Workout

Awesome 10 minute ab workout.  Needs to be accomplished on a wood floor or tile, carpet won’t work.  Check it out, you’ll see what I mean.  You could even shut your office door and do on your lunch break.  Get those minutes in!

Favorite Purchase

My favorite off the shoulder dress (the Fifi) by Susana Monaco just got restocked in all sizes.  Grab it before it sells out.  I’m also lusting over every single piece by Loeffler Randall, I mean how gorgeous right? Also, this Norma Kamali black shirred waist dress is the most perfection multi functional LBD and for such a great price point!

March favorites

Favorite Funnies

Watching the Tasty cooking food videos on Facebook

tumblr_inline_o47c8nVF3x1r79k32_500
When I can’t find my phone and Mark isn’t home to call it for me

tumblr_inline_o45n0uXOjr1r79k32_500
What I’ve been doing to get myself ready to take a Pure Barre platform class

tumblr_inline_o43psm2D1L1r79k32_500
Checking your email too late to a secret flash sale and everything is sold out in your size

tumblr_inline_o427ufu7q61r79k32_540
When you’re out with other couples for dinner and you order “shared appetizers

tumblr_inline_o3vzc10sDV1r79k32_500
When it’s time to Spring clean and Mark asks what he can do

tumblr_inline_o3vza1y6YX1r79k32_500
Finally.  When google verifies the exact point you were trying to make

tumblr_inline_o3rnryChlv1r79k32_500

Alright it’s your turn now!  Tell me all your favorites from the week!  What are you up to this weekend?  I hope everyone had a fab time celebrating St. Pattys day yesterday!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here
Share:

45 responses to “Friday Favorites – Mid March”

1. Pinky says:

Enjoy your mental health day, you need it, love. I hate missing flash sales, makes me so sad :(! Happy Friday!

2. Those Friday funnies are perfect! Enjoy your day off!

3. haha the food videos on facebook – I watch them mesmerized that they thought to cook that way!! Enjoy your day off girl…hope it’s super productive!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

4. Christina says:

Loving the cat/shared appetizer meme! Enjoy your weekend!!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

5. Nikki says:

I need to try out that workout! Those t

6. Nikki says:

Ugh sorry for double comments my last one was cut short…anyways, those tasty videos always have me mesmerized! Enjoy the beautiful weekend girl!

7. Nichole says:

Hahaha that cat! I died. The ab workout looks legit. I watched a few minutes, and will definitely try it!

8. Ashley says:

Pure Barre Platform is such a good workout! I really like that it brings something different to studio!

9. That off the shoulder dress is to. die. for!

10. Amanda says:

That chicken looks sooo good! I hop you have a great day off friend. Soak up all of this weather. The humidity is already creeping in down here! Xoxo

11. charity says:

We will be enjoying our last three days of our spring break with the kiddos this weekend! Yum to that chicken recipe and cheers to the weekend!
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

12. Jackie says:

Haha that cat meme of the share apps! I’m sure that’s my husband’s thoughts when we “share” something haha. Also love those fringey pink sandals. We are slowly feeling more spring-y up north and I’m loving it!

13. I’m so ready for spring that’s for sure! That skillet looks fab and so does that workout. I’ll be doing that shortly.
    Enjoy your day off my dear!

14. A day off from work sounds perfect right about now, especially when work has been super busy! I hope that you have a great Friday relaxing and an even better weekend! I love the funny about the shared appetizer! It’s 100% true!

15. Enjoy your day off today, this weather has been perfection! Loving that off the shoulder dress, and lol at the shared appetizers! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

16. Jess says:

Haha I am not a fan of shared anything. I am in the Joey Don’t Share Food club. And I was just searching everywhere for my phone, even underneath my cat. Yeh, it was on my lap.

17. Caroline says:

That cat LOL. S.ome people go in for the kill haha. I also love the list one and the Kanye one. I love your new purchases too. We sell Susana Monaco dresses at work and they always sell out fast. Enjoy your day off and I hope that you have a fabulous weekend! :-)

18. Kaitlin says:

Ha, love the funny about all of your sizes being sold out – that’s been happening a ton to me lately!! And yay for Fridays off!! Hope you have a great day!!

19. That chicken looks delicious, definitely pinning to try it out. Yay for a mental health day, hope you have a wonderful long weekend!

20. Ha, I have a separate work phone and used it this morning to call myself, I would die without it! I’m taking my third platform class tomorrow, hopefully it will be a cinch for you! I love love love that black dress. Have a great weekend, we are having a rainy weird one supposedly, I hope they are wrong!

21. Rachel says:

love those scalloped wedges and I always chuckle from your funnies (especially the shared appetizer one!!). Have a great weekend and make today work, Rachel –CubicleCouture

22. Brittany says:

I’m so glad the sun is still up! I hope you enjoy your day off! Also, those gifs are so funny!

23. Sierra says:

Enjoy your day off! Mental health days should be offered on the regular, ah wouldn’t that be nice. Your weather looks amazing, enjoy!
    Beautifully Candid

24. Kayne needs to stop it! What a douchecanoe. Totally feel you on the shared apps – I’m def that cat like, wait what slow down and let me grab my fork one, friends! Dang… And there are those cute pink shoes again! I might need to bite the bullet. The only thing stopping me is I have very slender feet so things with tassels or ties DEF need to be tried on before purchasing because odds are about 86% it won’t fit or look right, even if I order true to size. Struggles.

25. LOVE those beige wedges with the squiggly straps!

26. Jenn says:

Loving your shopping finds!
    Also, YES to the group appetizer! They disappear so fast!! Gimme the noms! :)

27. Kelsey says:

That roasted red pepper chicken looks amazing!! Oh and I totally agree on the shared appetizers, I hate doing that for some reason!! Hope you have an awesome weekend :)
    Kelsey

28. Lily says:

Yum, the recipe looks absolutely delicious! OMG your funnies are HILARIOUS! Loved the shared apps and the spring cleaning list! LOL! Hope you have a relaxing weekend!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

29. have you heard the remix of Never be like you?! Just came out, by Disclosure, soooo good! Happy weekend friend :)

30. Karly says:

You always find the best recipes and workouts – that chicken looks delish, and I can’t wait to try that ab video. Hope you have a great weekend!

31. Emily says:

I love all of Popsugar/Fitsugar videos, but I am REALLY loving the newer ones they have been posting. I’ll have to try out that ab one today!

Enjoy your warm, sunny weekend!

32. Lindsay says:

Bahahaha that is always my list for Josh and he just ignores it lol. What’s a pure barre platform class? Enjoy that gorgeous weather sweets!! xo

33. Kayla MKOY says:

I’m such a sucker for those food videos too! Omg! They make everything look so easy !!! Glad you have a day off to enjoy!!! PS that chicken recipe looks so good. Thanks for sharing!!!

34. A day off of work is much needed from time to time. I actually stayed home today as well just to relax and recharge. Ugh not looking forward to the humidity in summer…that restaurant looks so cute!

35. Darcy says:

Enjoy your day off!! I LOVE those food videos too!

36. Oh my gosh Amanda . . . those were the best funnies yet! The cat. The scroll. Kanye! I’m still giggling!

37. So much cuteness! I love it all!

38. Kristin says:

I love that workout! The gliders are my favorite to use during my barre classes, although the clients cringe when they see them ;)

39. Kristen says:

hahahaha the shared appetizers one, so true. whenever someone asks me to share something i’m always like… do you know how much i eat? i don’t want to share.
    that chicken sounds amazing! and that workout. i should probably do that.

40. Sara says:

Those scalloped wedges are so cute!! I’ve seen them everywhere and I swoon over them all the time. I so need to spend a day at the spa getting spring season ready!!

41. Mikéla says:

Love the black dress and the shoes! So pretty!

42. All of the favorite purchases: yes please. I have also been dying over all of Loeffler Randall’s newest items, especially those frigey shoes and few pairs of heels. They serious ooze springtime!

Annessa / http://www.seekingsunshine.com

43. Sarah says:

I LOVE those workouts, I’ve done quite a few and they’ve all been fabulous.