All the Back Details – Date Night Outfit

Mark and I were down in Sarasota for a date night and whenever we are in the area we drive past where we got married.  Majority of times it is closed for a private party but this time the gate was open.  We “snuck in” for a quick impromptu picture session before heading to dinner.  It was so beautiful outside and I just fall in love with this 1920’s mansion more and more each time.  You can check out Wedding highlights here.

Pink skirt & lace cami

Powel Crosley Estate

Outfit details.  I picked up this skirt at the last SHOBOP sale and I just love how bright and Summery it is!  The material is thick enough that you don’t need a slip.  It has the right amount of compression and how pretty is the back gold zipper detail?!  Since the skirt is so bold I paired it with this delicate silk cami.  Aren’t the back details so pretty?  The silk top is sturdy and doesn’t wrinkle easily.  These Karen Walker sunnies are priced matched and 25% off as well as my fringe purse.  Definitely check out both!

Front of skirt pinkPink skirt & lace camipink and lace detailspink skirt close uplace details finalIMG_6011 finalloubs and pink dressLoubs

Hot Pink Skirt |||  c/o SHOPOBOP find it 5th & Mercer HERE ||| similar under $60 here

Lace Cami ||| c/o Cami NYC find it here ||| similar under $16 here

Sunnies ||| Karen Walker find here 25% off ||| similar under $25 here

Fringe purse ||| c/o Milly find here 30% off ||| similar here under $30 here

Nude Heels ||| Louboutins find here ||| on sale here ||| similar here

Watch ||| Cluse find here

Bracelets ||| David Yurman find here here and here

Shop this post

Budget friendly

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  What do you like wearing for date nights?  Do you live close to where you got married?  Do you ever stop by?  Have you started breaking out your Spring and Summer clothes yet?

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

37 responses to “All the Back Details – Date Night Outfit”

1. Mecca says:

The back of that shirt is amaze! Great outfit.

2. Love that back detail! The venue you guys got married at is so gorgeous!

3. Love that hot pink skirt – I have one and always like to pair it with black to give it some balance!! So nice that you guys went back to the mansion…we’re going back to Florida in August and I plan to make a trip back to the place we got married!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

4. How fun that you snuck into where you were married. It is a beautiful location! That skirt is so pretty and fits you like a glove!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

5. pia says:

this is incredible, love the lace top back!
    BLOG CONTEST on Fash ‘n’ fudge

6. Ashley says:

There’s something about wearing hot pink that just makes me feel good! This skirt is so fun and I love the fun back detailing on the top!

7. Rachel says:

WE live about 45 minutes from where we got married and we try to stop by at least once a year! The area around it is so nice to get out an enjoy when the weather is pretty in spring and fall. AKA about 10 total days in Indiana, eye roll. Loving this bold outfit combo on you, lovely!!

8. Nadine says:

Girl you are rocking that skirt!! Love it and the pretty back of your cami. I was looking at those sunnies the other day but I need to find them in a store to see what they would look like on me. I really wanted aviators last year but every pair I try on I look ridiculous in, so now I wont buy any glasses without seeing them in person first lol.

9. Zelle says:

Well this outfit is just fab! You look gorgeous!

Zelle
    Southern Style

10. the back of that dress is too pretty! love the pink with the pop of red bottoms!

xoxo cheshire kat

11. Caroline says:

LOVE! I need that skirt too!! That is so cute that you guys always drive by your wedding venue when you’re in that area. :-) Things like that are fun reminders of your special day! So great that you were able to take these pictures there too. I hope that the rest of your weekend was fun too! :-)

12. Jaelan says:

Your wedding venue is so gorgeous.

LOVE that lace detailing. You look great.

13. Carly says:

What a fun date night! You look amazing and I can’t decide if i like the skirt or top more- they look so good together!

14. Lauren says:

This is stunning!

xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

15. Absolutely loving the lace detailing on your top! SO pretty! And yay for getting to sneak in where you got married for a quick photo shoot! Such a pretty spot! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

16. Kaitlin says:

Awww, how fun that you got to sneak in and take pics!!! What a lovely date night outfit too – adorable!!

17. What a gorgeous venue! So fun you guys always stop by when you are around the area.

18. Those whole look is absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the back details!

And Sarasota is my favorite city- I love hopping down there for the day! What a gorgeous wedding spot!

19. Karly says:

You look absolutely gorgeous! The lace detail on that tank is giving me all the heart eyes. I love that you took these pictures at your wedding site, too – so fun!

20. I love the look! That hot pink skirt is so adorable! Your wedding venue was so gorgeous, love that you got to sneak in! It is already in the 80’s and not going anywhere lower here so all the spring summer clothes are out! Hope you had a great weekend!

21. Real question: what do you do for a bra with that top? I LOVE the lace detail, but bra-less and silk = no go for me. There would be nipple everywhere, haha! I also love that skirt. I have basically the same thing from J Crew and even though I don’t do office chic anymore, I still wear that skirt because I love it so much!

22. Halle says:

I love those sunglasses! Considering getting some!

A Preppy Point of View | http://www.preppypov.com

23. Helene says:

I love that y’all “snuck in” to grab some pics! You look lovely and I love the length of that skirt!

24. kristen says:

awww i love that y’all drive past where you got married and this time you were able to sneak in. we drove past where we got married on the weekend, but it was by accident (you were supposed to turn left, no you’re going the wrong way, of course i know, look that’s where we got married, see?! turn around! haha). this skirt is so fabulous and i love the cami too. they look like they were made for each other, totally thought this was a dress at first!

25. that blouse is gorgeous on you! Also, can I please borrow your arms?!

26. Meg says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that top! The lace back detail is everything! That pink skirt is so great on you! I could not pull it off but I love how you paired it. Your wedding venue looks gorgeous! What a perfect place for that!! http://mymonochromaticlife.com

27. That’s so awesome that the place that y’all got married was open, especially since y’all were having a date night! I love your skirt so much, and it looks so great paired with a more muted top!

28. Owen Davis says:

GORG outfit!! Gimme those shoes omg!

29. Such a perfect date night look. Love that pink skirt. The zipper detail is so fun and gives the right amount of sex appeal! Love it! x

Audrey Adair-Keene | http://www.happilyaudrey.com

30. Gorgeous outfit for date night or any event! I adore the back details of the top and it looks so soft and silky!

31. Lindsay says:

This is the cutest date night look! So chic! I love the pop of pink and I can never say no to a good red sole!

32. Lindsay says:

You look so lovely; I love that this look is equally as beautiful from the front as the back, maybe even more so in the back. I’m with Paige – what kind of bra can you wear? Pre-baby, I had nice little A’s that I wouldn’t have needed a bra, but now, it’s a different story. As always, love that you include the budget friendly version of your look.

33. Just lovely! I recognized your wedding venue immediately, also! Sneakiness paid off because that location – and you – killed it in the pic! Hello, Loubs!

34. That skirt was a great SHOPBOP find! I love the lace details of your top! (: My date night attire for Spring and Summer is typically a dress with a pretty cardigan or blazer and some fancy shoes. (;

35. Abby says:

I love this skirt on you, gorgeous!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

36. Ashley says:

I love these pieces together, lady- and the back of that top is gorrrrgeous!

-Ashley