Summer Whites – All the Pretty Details

I am always drawn to pretty and interesting necklines.  They tend to photograph beautifully and are easy to style since you can keep everything else pretty simple.  The Summer temps are definitely creeping back in down here in Florida and this white crochet dress HERE  by BB Dakota is perfectly airy and breezy.  It is lined, so you don’t have to worry about wearing it outdoors and the sun hitting you in all the wrong places.  Plus, it is on sale right now with the SHOPBOP surprise sale!  I wore this out for a casual day date but I think it can work for different occasions as well.  You could glam it up with a swept up off the neck hairstyle, bolder accessories and a fun lip color.  It can also be dressed down with some casual flats HERE and a denim jacket HERE over, think Farmers Market outfit for the weekend.  It did arrive a tad bit wrinkled in the skirt area but a quick steam with my favorite travel steamer and it was good to go.  The best part it is now on sale!  The black is selling out crazy fast so scoop up this one before it sells out.  Do you buy things in multiple colors if you love the way one fits?

White Crochet DressWhite crochet dressBB Dakota white crochet dress BB Dakota White Crochet Dressback of dressBB Dakota white dressWhite Crochet Dress

White Crochet Dress ||| c/o BB Dakota find it here on sale HERE

Sandals Ugg ||| find it HERE on sale (they run true to size) ||| budget friendly under $33 here

Blush Purse ||| Rebecca Minkoff c/o SHOPBOP sold out but on sale in other colors here and similar on sale here ||| budget friendly under $45 here

Sunnies ||| Karen Walker find HERE ||| budget friendly under $25 here

Bracelets ||| David Yurman find here here and here ||| budget friendly here

Watch ||| Cluse find here

Nail Color ||| Essie Fiji find here

Lip Color ||| Laura Mercier find here

Shop This Post

This is such a fun Summer dress that is an easy throw on and go!  I will mention with the neckline you may want to pair it with a nude strapless or I wore this one under it.  A fun nail color is always a great way to finish the look of this Summer whites dress.  Have you started wearing your Summery dresses yet?  Do you shy away from white or love wearing it?  Also, SHOBOP is having a surprise up to 40% off sale!  Make sure you don’t miss out on the fab deals before sizes sell out!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

41 responses to “Summer Whites – All the Pretty Details”

1. Ideal for this summer ;)

xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LACE ON LACE OUTFIT

2. I LOVE things with a pretty neckline too! This dress is so pretty and so perfect for spring and summer! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. That really is pretty detailing on the front and back of the dress!! Looks really light too as it starts to get hotter! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

4. pia says:

what a beautiful dress, love that it has so many details :)
    Fash ‘n’ fudge
    Fash ‘n’ fudge

5. Nichole says:

I am pretty sure I know where that photo shoot was taken :) I love white, yet I almost always spill when I wear white. Womp

6. Andi says:

Beyond gorgeous!

7. Kelly K says:

This is the perfect LWD! I love the neckline detail–just adds a little something extra to the look!

8. Rachel says:

Oh my goodness, LOVE this dress! Freaking BB Dakota. I’m pretty sure it’s half my closet at this point!

9. Zelle says:

These pictures are gorgeous and I love this dress!

Zelle
    Southern Style

10. the perfect lwd for summer–seriously, this is!! this would be excellent for my cancun trip. i can picture it now! love it.

11. Amanda says:

Such a pretty dress and it looks fabulous on you! And yes, if something is that good – multiple colors need to be bought ;)

Amanda Kids and Cabernet

12. Marie says:

You look gorgeous! Love that dress on you. Perfect for summer.

13. Sara says:

I LOVE this dress on you! It’s absolutely perfect for summer!!

14. Jaelan says:

That dress still makes me drool. So. SO pretty.

15. I love the dress so much I have to have it! If you don’t mind me asking, what size are you wearing? We usually are the same . I love the time of year to wear white!

16. Nadine says:

This dress is absolutely gorgeous on you!!! I love the neckline and detailing and the way that it flows out. And the length looks great! It is hard to find dresses that aren’t too short these days. Love love love.

17. emelia says:

SO beautiful, love the details!

18. I love this dress! So pretty!
    xo, Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

19. You look SO summery! Maybe it’s just the outfit but it looks like the weather in Florida is gorgeous and warm…a far cry from what it is in LA! I love that dress so much, I can definitely see dressing it up or adding a bit of edge to it with a leather jacket.

20. You are crushing it in this dress! Perfect summer Florida dress for sure.

21. Kelsey says:

That dress is gorgeous on you!!! I love it! Perfect for Summer :)
    Kelsey

22. I love that dress for summer! Like you said, it’s so easy to dress up or down based on your accessories, and the crochet detailing is so pretty!

23. This dress is gorgeous! I love how simple it is, yet had that added interest of the neckline keeps it from being plain.

24. I think this is the dress I need! I literally have no summer clothes and I’m boiling down here in FL haha. LOVE the top detailing and how you don’t have to accessorize it <3

25. Jillian says:

In love with your crochet dress! The detailing on top is so adorable!!
    XO, Jillian

26. Super cute neckline and it looks comfortable. They go perfect with those wedges!

27. Emily says:

That dress is fantastic!!! And looks even more fantastic on you :)

28. Ashley says:

The detailing on this dress is so pretty!

29. Lindsay says:

I adore this dress! I love the neckline and that it’s fun but not too crazy!

30. Evelina says:

The crochet on that dress is so so pretty!! Perfect for summer!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

31. Karly says:

Such a gorgeous dress on you! That neckline is so pretty and flattering.

32. Ashley says:

Love the loose crochet detail on this dress- such a summer staple!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

33. Amy Arnold says:

I love any little extra that makes a piece stand out: great necklines, sleeve detail, etc. This dress is so pretty on you – especially with that bag!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

34. jillian says:

ohh LOVE this dress! xoxo

35. Paula says:

Ohh this dress is a perfect summer dress, love that it isn’t too tight and it looks so light and airy- which is exactly what I like in my summer dresses :) ! I definitely have a tendency to buy things in multiple colors when I really like something :D

Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

36. Lauren says:

Amanda, that dress is absolutely gorgeous on you! Killing it, girl! I agree on those Florida temperatures — so glad it’s been slightly cooler the last few days. Thanks for sharing! :)

x lauren

37. You look stunning in this Amanda! I totally agree it’s SO hard to say no to fun touches to otherwise simple pieces. (:

38. Julie Joy says:

Gorgeous!!! Absolutely love the details/neckline!!