Favorite Gifts $25 and Under

It’s not really that far into December and I am not going to lie, I’m pretty burnout of seeing gift guides. The only ones I pause to check out have to do with shopping for men because they are all impossible.  Besides men, the other things I struggle with around the holidays are those small gifts that you want to show someone you are thinking about them that aren’t generic/get regifted/or look like you ran down the aisle of CVS and assembled a thrown together mess.  I try to put a few things together in a themed type gift that lets someone know you are truly thinking of them while not breaking the bank.  So, I thought I would give you a few of my favorite things to give and receive.  You can mix and match them together for a thoughtful holiday gift.

img_2717-smaller

Glass Nail File.  You never want to buy it for yourself but honestly, they are the best.  I like gifting a big one and mini to keep in your purse for quick touchups.  Throw in my current favorite nail polish with it for a complete gift.

Tech Gloves and Headband.  I never want to  spend the money on either but both are lifesavers in the cold.

This sparkly makeup case.  Seriously, how pretty is this?  Round up a few of your high-end minis, zip them up inside, and I guarantee this will be a gift that is genuinely appreciated.  I personally like getting this lip set and these hand lotions, breaking them up for multiple gifts.  You could also add in a gift card to Sephora for the person to buy the full-size favorite of the stash of goodies you supplied.

screen-shot-2016-12-04-at-8-28-05-pm

For the makeup lover, remember from this post?  Something you don’t want to spend the money on yourself but once you have it, you can’t live without it.   You could also include this cult classic mini and this brush for a complete rounded out gift.

For the person always on the go.  Two things that I hate spending money on but are everyday essentials, this fabulous coffee traveler, and my current favorite water bottle.  You could add a Starbucks gift card on the inside of the coffee cup.

I love finding one of a kind pieces on Etsy.  I am currently loving these copper dishes for jewelry.  How fab are these nail wraps, so perfect for the holidays!  Or this leather bound colorful journal.

Other great ideas, this leather camera strap, or this camera bag.

Finally, if you are really stuck for ideas for your friends with kids.  Get them a gift card to a restaurant that they love with a guarantee that you will watch their kiddos while they have their night out.  A gift of time is always well received.  Here are a few other pieces on my radar.

Well, there you have it.  A few of my favorite gifts to give and receive.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and great start to their week!

Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?!  Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook
Share:

25 responses to “Favorite Gifts $25 and Under”

1. Biana says:

One of our gifts for my sister and BIL is a gift card to their fave restaurant and the babysitting duty to go along with it!! Definitely like you said, something they appreciate and can enjoy! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. These are such great gift ideas! I love the coasters! Sometimes small gifts can be the most fun things to shop for!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

3. Zelle says:

So much goodness! How cute is that little target bag?!

Zelle
    Southern Style

4. Nichole says:

Guys are SO hard to shop for! Jason doesn’t even want anything, which probably sounds nice but it doesn’t help me at all, and I want to get him a few things. So I love those gift guides, too. These are great inexpensive gift ideas for my fave girls.

5. Owen Davis says:

Great ideas lady! Especially the camera strap, I’m dying for one!

6. Karly says:

So many great gift ideas! I always love searching around Etsy for gifts like this.

7. Marie says:

Great gift ideas. I have a similar hat and love it. It would make a fab gift.

8. I’m getting burnt out from all the gift guides too, but this is a fabulous round up. That sparkly makeup case – LOVE!
    Green Fashionista

9. Rebecca Jo says:

I’ve bought so many of those water bottles for gifts. So pretty & functionable

10. Jenn Thai says:

I’d definitely mix and match some of these options to create a fun gift assortment! Great ideas!

Jenn | http://www.thisjenngirl.com

11. Nikki says:

Such great picks for those thoughtful little gifts! I love pairing a few little things together so people feel like they’re getting more out of it!

12. Pamela says:

So many amazing gift ideas! I love that Mira has patterned bottles now and I LOVE that Ban.Do travel mug! And you can never go wrong with a cute beanie! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

13. I just got two new gift exchange invites for $20 or less, perfect timing! Sorry about the game this weekend :(

14. Tiffany says:

I love Biana’s idea! Restaurant gift card and babysitting! Can someone get that for me please?
    But really, I’d take that blanket scarf in a heart beat.

15. I am loving all of the wonderful gift ideas you shared!

16. Lindsay says:

This is a great gift guide! So many cute gifts to have on hand all year honestly!

17. Kelly K says:

These are all such AWESOME gift ideas! I love those colorful journals!

18. kristen says:

spot on girl – i always struggle with the little gifts and end up doing a coffee mug and starbucks gift card.. which most people seem to appreciate lol. the sparkly makeup case is so cute!

19. So many good ideas! I just ordered my first S’well bottle and I’m excited!

20. Amy Ann Arnold says:

Great gift ideas! I’m always looking for affordable yet fun options.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

21. This is a great list! I’m always looking for “different” things for my mom and sisters. And I never know what to buy the men in my life, either! So hard!

22. Shannon Jenkins says:

So many cute gift ideas! I love that ring set!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

23. PREACH to the first paragraph! I actually like your gift guide idea. I think $25 is a good price point and you have a great selection! x

24. Lindsay says:

Honestly, I LOVE gift guides, especially ones highly curated with someone with such great taste. I love that water bottle (the gold one!).