Friday Favorites – Last of February

Happy Friday my dolls!  I am off celebrating my two year wedding anniversary this weekend with Mark.  Make sure you check out my Instagram stories to follow along and see where we are at!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  Check back with you on Monday.  xoxoxoxo

Link up and tell me your favorites from the week!!  xoxoxo

Share:

22 responses to “Friday Favorites – Last of February”

1. nadine says:

Happy Anniversary! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2. Gemma says:

Happy anniversary! Lovely photos, you look stunning!

Gemma
    The Style Collector

3. Happy Anniversary! Your weeding pictures are beautiful!!!

4. Donna says:

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great weekend celebrating. Love your dress!

5. Pamela says:

Happy anniversary girl! Hope you guys have the best time celebrating!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

6. Biana says:

Enjoy the weekend celebrating you and Mark!! Hope it’s fabulous and happy 2 years – here’s to many more!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

7. Gentry says:

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a great time celebrating this weekend!!

8. Ashley says:

Happy Anniversary you two!!

9. hope you have a wonderful anniversary! congrats you two!

xoxo cheshire kat

10. Ashley says:

Aww, happy anniversary, babe! Have so much fun!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

11. Happy anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been 2 years already! I feel like I was just reading along while you were doing all of your planning & recapping the wedding.

12. Emily says:

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

13. Kristina says:

OMG I can’t believe it has been two years!! Hope y’all have a fabulous time!!

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

14. Happy Anniversary to you! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

15. Lindsay says:

Happy anniversary!! I can’t believe it has been two years already! Hope you guys have the best time celebrating! XO

16. Sarah Bell says:

Happy Anniversary!!! You were a beautiful bride and that looks like such a stunning place to get married! Happy Friday – enjoy your weekend celebrating :)

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

17. Karly says:

Happy two-year anniversary! Have a great trip!

18. Sara says:

Happy anniversary! Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

19. Happy Anniversary! Hope you are enjoying your anniversary trip <3
    Green Fashionista

20. TWO YEARS already!?! Wow! Time seriously flies! I hope you guys have a great time!! :)

21. Two years?! I’ve been reading your blog for two years already?! That blows my mind! Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a wonderful time celebrating!