Friday Favorites – The First One of April

Happy Friday dolls!  This week absolutely flew by and I feel a little bit like I’ve been behind this week.  The weather has been stunning down here in Florida and I plan to be outside as much as possible this weekend.  My sister is also down visiting with her kiddos and I can’t wait to hang out with them.  How has your week been?  Do you have any fun plans?  Let’s get into the favorites from the week.

This dress is FINALLY available.  Find the Tallulah maxi dress here.

I love the vibes of this song.  Definite windows down, hair blowing kind of tune.

The Bloomingdale’s Friends and Family Sale is currently going on.  25% off your entire purchase.  I picked up this scalloped dress and it’s absolutely perfect.  I love the entire Aqua dress line, great price point.  This Summer sandal will go with everything.  Get this dress, I promise you will love it.

From my under $50 post last week, this hat and this blush clutch are complete perfection.

A great do anywhere workout that will leave your booty sore for sure.

A great read about how to capture sharper pictures.  All things I try to do but with a really good one-page cheat sheet.

How delicious do these look?  Definitely adding them to the list.

Alright, now it’s your turn!  Link up and tell me your favorites from the week and what your plans

Share:

20 responses to “Friday Favorites – The First One of April”

1. Biana says:

Have so much fun with your sister and the kids this weekend! Loving how flowy that dress is! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. […] a long time since I’ve done one of these, so I’m going to join up with sweet Amanda’s link party to share some of the best things that have been going on in my life […]

3. Kelsey says:

I LOVE those cheat sheets for photography! I just got my first DSLR (a canon rebel t6i), and I’ve been staying busy reading ALL THE THINGS about how to use it, haha!

4. I am in love with that gingham top! Have a great time with your sister & her kids! Happy Friday!

5. Owen Davis says:

How gorgeous is that maxi?! I’m obsessed!! I hope you have a great weekend visiting with your sister!

6. Ashley says:

Always looking for new photo tips so definitely saving that cheat sheet!

7. Sarah Bell says:

That pink maxi dress is gorgeous! Perfect for the spring and summer months!

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

8. The dress on the first photo is just amazing. I think I would have liked it on my woman.

9. nadine says:

That pink dress is gorgeous!!!! Like I need to know about anymore sales. Sheesh. Hope you have fun with your sister!!!

10. That dress is stunning! I’ve been so good avoiding the F&F sale, but I may end up caving! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

11. I want every single item here! Gah! Have a great weekend friend! Xo

12. if you posted a photography cheat sheet every day i would be your biggest fan hahahah. jk i already am! xooxxo

13. […] things short and sweet today and linking up with Amanda today.  Thank you for stopping by and have  a fabulous weekend! […]

14. Have so much fun with your sister and the kiddos! I am loving that scalloped dress and trying to justify that purchase now! You link is wrong for the delicious thing and this foodie is curious. Have a fantastic weekend, enjoy the beautiful weather!

15. […] up with Erika, Amanda, Katie, and […]

16. Caroline says:

I love that coral lace top and that floral off-the-shoulder dress!! Enjoy that beautiful weather and your time with your sister. :-)

17. Lindsay says:

How good is the Bloomie’s sale? I want everything! Hope you have so much fun with your fam bam! XO

18. Lauren says:

That dress is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    Lauren | Pretty as a Peony

19. That dress! You are killing it! I have a feeling I will be living in maxi dresses all summer long. (;

20. Sara says:

Ummm… I’m obsessed with that one shoulder scalloped dress. I have NOWHERE to wear it… but it’s gorgeous. Love, love, love!