Weekend Vibes

I have finally been venturing out of the house a little bit and putting myself together.  It is really hard to want to put on cute outfits when you know you most likely will be spit up on.  I met my friend Julie over in St. Pete for coffee and happened to stumble upon the cutest mobile flower truck.  St. Pete seriously has such a cool scene between all the breweries and places to eat, it is really becoming quite the destination spot.  I definitely get a lot of creative inspiration when I’m over there.  Bandit coffee is a really pretty place if you want to meet a friend or colleague for coffee.  There were a few meeting of the minds type of conversations buzzing around me.  I picked up this dress from Paige for the Summer, I feel like it’s very versatile and I love anything that will be nursing friendly.  These lightweight chambray dresses are going to be trending again for the warmer weather.  I paired it with my new favorite sandals, they are so comfy! Plus, this oversized straw tote.  Doesn’t this outfit just look perfect for perusing the Farmers market?

Exact outfit details

Dress here |||  Budget friendly here

Sandals here |||  Budget friendly here

Bag here |||  Budget friendly here

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I’m back to work today, please send me all the love and positive vibes that you can.  I know it’s going to be rough.

1. March 12, 2018 / 6:34 AM

That is an adorable little dress and I’m loving those sandals!! Good luck today! You guys are going to do great! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. March 12, 2018 / 8:38 AM

These pics are gorgeous! Good luck today and this week! You and Patrick will do great! XO

3. March 12, 2018 / 8:39 AM

Super fun outfit and sending you all the love today when you go back to work. You both will rock it <3

4. March 12, 2018 / 9:15 AM

Hang in there mama! Hoping today flies by for you!

5. March 12, 2018 / 9:17 AM

Wishing you the best of luck back at work today! Sending happy thoughts your way!

6. March 12, 2018 / 11:02 AM

When I saw these photos, I knew I needed to check out today’s post! Are you still using your normal camera? So, so pretty. That flower truck is right up my alley, and I love your outfit. Hope your first day away from the little man goes okay, sending you positive vibes!

7. March 12, 2018 / 11:58 AM

I love this look and that you are getting back to normal life. Good luck on your first day back, hope it goes smoothly and your emotions are ok.

8. March 12, 2018 / 3:06 PM

That dress is so cute and those sandals look fun too! What a cool concept with the mobile flower truck! Nothing screams spring quite like fresh flowers. I wish you all the best going back full time. Lots of hugs to you!

9. March 13, 2018 / 9:25 AM

Hey girlie, I was trying to check out the dress but it keeps saying missing cookie ID. Would love to see the details (picture and link have same error). Can you check it?? :)