Tuesday Things I’m Digging Lately – Gladiator Sandals

I know that gladiator sandals aren’t exactly groundbreaking but I have been absolutely loving them for this Spring.  I pretty much cannot get enough of them.  If they are heels, flats, knee-high, or mid-calf…..I want them all.  I think they can really dress up and make any outfit totally boho chic.  I have been lusting over this pair from free people but you know me I found them at all price ranges for you including this pair from F21 which have been on major repeat!  Seriously scoop them up before they sell out.  The buckles are rose gold and they are so comfy.  Plus they hit at the perfect height, so they make your legs look long and lean!

Gladiator sandalsgladiator sandalsExact pair Schutz here  | Higher end Stuart Weitzman  (obsessed!) here | mid range here + here | with fringe love! here | save/steal here under $30 here | turquoise bracelets here + here | Necklace gold similar here + turquoise splurge here total save here | dress Greylin here

turquoise braceletsgladiator sandals
gladiator sandals 4

Shop this post!

What do you think?  Would you rock these?  Which type of gladiator sandal are you digging?  I hope you are liking the new look of the blog!  Any suggestions/feedback/comments please let me know!!

p.s  I added a stumble upon link to the bottom of each post!  I have been “stumbling” a lot of y’alls posts lately would love if you could add mine!  xoxoxoxo

Meet @ The Barre

1. April 14, 2015 / 6:37 AM

You already know that I love these on you, I just still think it would look totally weird on me (but maybe that’s because I haven’t tried it yet). I love how fabulous you look in them, sitting on that marble counter drinking :) Love that orange color too!

2. April 14, 2015 / 6:39 AM

I dont think I could pull the gladiator sandals off like you did!!! They look amazing on you!! I like the short look on myself, but I’ve been wanting a pair of the tall ones fora long time!! Might need to just try the trend!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

3. April 14, 2015 / 7:44 AM

You totally rock these- love ’em with this bright orange color!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

4. April 14, 2015 / 8:00 AM

Phew! GIRL! Your photos are simply amazing these day. Love it!!

I like the gladiator sandals a lot! I think I prefer the shorter ones, but with legs like that?! High ones all the way!

5. April 14, 2015 / 8:05 AM

I bought my first pair of gladiator sandals probably 7 years ago and every spring I legit get nervous that they will go out of style that year and that would make me so, so sad. I love them so much. I don’t have a tall pair yet, I always chicken out because I don’t know if they would be comfy on my HUGE calves. You look fab as always! Am I on the same site as yesterday? It looks totally different again! Love it.

6. April 14, 2015 / 8:07 AM

I love gladiator sandals, I think they’re a summer style that I’ll never get tired of :) xx

7. April 14, 2015 / 8:42 AM

You look gorgeous lady! And was this your sisters kitchen you were telling me about? It does look dreamy!!

8. April 14, 2015 / 8:51 AM

Loving the switch to WordPress! The new platform looks great! I feel like my legs are too short for full calf gladiators, but I love the shorter pairs.

9. April 14, 2015 / 8:59 AM

So cute!!! Love that romper too!! I love gladiator sandals. I think that they make an outfit and they look comfortable. I would have to try them on though just to see how they look on me. :-)

10. April 14, 2015 / 9:06 AM

I’m not a fan of g.sandals on myself but I think you are rocking them. They are so fabulous with that dress, lady!

11. April 14, 2015 / 9:07 AM

I love the new look of your blog! Beautiful. I also love the gladiator sandals. I don’t have any but maybe I need to get some :)
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

12. April 14, 2015 / 9:15 AM

I am such a fan of gladiator sandals, I’ve been back and forth on what pair to buy for months! Those ones look amazing on you. Love the new blog design by the way!

13. April 14, 2015 / 9:20 AM

Love these photos of you! I definitely don’t have the legs to pull off these sandals, but once I tone them up a bit then maybe. :)

14. April 14, 2015 / 9:31 AM

Are they comfortable? That’s what my big concern has been! Let me know how they feel to walk for a ways, I am ALWAYS walking and it’s hard to find gladiator sandals that don’t give blisters. :/

15. Kristina
    April 14, 2015 / 9:38 AM

Love this look! The orange dress is gorgeous on you :)

16. April 14, 2015 / 9:41 AM

Ok, I need to figure out this whole stumble upon thing! You’re such a techie guru and always impressing me! You’re rocking those gladiators! I wish I had your legs so I could too!!

17. April 14, 2015 / 9:42 AM

First of all — loving the new site design! It looks great! And you look absolutely fab — I love the gladiator sandals!
    xo Southern Style

18. April 14, 2015 / 9:46 AM

Oh my gosh I love them!! Btw where are you? These photos are incredible and I have that chandelier lamp in the background!! lol xo I need gladiator sandals now, I’ve been on the fence about getting a pair.

19. April 14, 2015 / 9:49 AM

They look amazing on you, but I don’t know if I could ever rock them – I haven’t even dared try them on!

20. April 14, 2015 / 9:55 AM

YES! Love these! I’ve eyed a couple pair but just don’t know what I would wear them with. I’m sure I could find something! Loving the new style of pictures, by the way!

21. April 14, 2015 / 10:01 AM

You pull them off perfectly! Also, love the new blog design!!!

22. April 14, 2015 / 10:06 AM

these are so cute on you with your long and lean legs! i have man calves so it never works out ha. but i just love the nude color! nice switch from the black i see often :) xo

23. April 14, 2015 / 10:07 AM

Amanda I’m loving the new blog look! Congrats girl! What an excellent step. (: Speaking of step… (so cheesy) what a way to step into Spring with these awesome picks! Thanks for no forgetting us budget savvy ladies. Although, I gotta say those Schutz are looking mighty tempting. (;

24. April 14, 2015 / 10:12 AM

LOVE the new look for the blog, gorgeous!! Your pics are stunning, everything looks so sharp and chic! :) Love those sandals on you too!

25. April 14, 2015 / 10:35 AM

Gorgeous pics gurlie! I know I could never pull off those sandals, but that dress is amazing. Especially love the fun color :-D

26. April 14, 2015 / 10:38 AM

you look so adorable in these pics!!!! love it. :) I cannot pull off these sandals, but you rock them!

27. April 14, 2015 / 10:40 AM

Don’t they feel like they’re falling down ever?
    I had a pair of gladiator sandals when I was in high school… EONS ago… I love they are back.

28. April 14, 2015 / 11:12 AM

Love the new look girl! You look amazing in these sandals and I love that dress color on you.

xo, Jen

29. April 14, 2015 / 11:19 AM

Your photos are phenomenal!

And I have a love/hate thing with gladiator sandals.

I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK AND I HATE THEY WAY THEY LOOK ON ME.

Problems with being SHORT!

30. April 14, 2015 / 12:00 PM

You are totally rocking those sandals!!!! I can’t pull them off, my calves are too big. Boo! Where are you in those pictures? Just gorgeous! I have seen stumble upon around lately, I need to figure out what it is? I think I made an account already.

31. April 14, 2015 / 1:00 PM

I am a big fan of gladiator sandals as well. Love them all. These look amazing on you! I haven’t tried any that high yet but I really should. ;)

32. jillian
    April 14, 2015 / 1:45 PM

im not sure i could pull these off but you look cute in them! xo jillian

33. April 14, 2015 / 3:07 PM

they aren’t for me but look fabulous on you! that dress is totally adorable as well.

34. April 14, 2015 / 3:11 PM

The look awesome on you! I don’t think I can pull them off. Still lusting over your new blog design. So amazing!!

35. April 14, 2015 / 4:57 PM

Whoa those are some serious gladiators! I really like how you paired them with such a bright dress– the outfit screams summer. Super cute!

36. April 14, 2015 / 5:26 PM

I don’t think I could pull off the look of gladiator sandals due to my short legs but they look amazing on you! I also am loving the new design of the blog – it looks great.

37. April 14, 2015 / 6:10 PM

I love the look of gladiator sandals on just about everyone else but can’t pull them off myself. This pair looks amazing on you and definitely makes me want to give them another try. Also, I really love your dress, so pretty!

38. April 14, 2015 / 9:35 PM

I love gladiator sandals, but I could never get away with wearing any that came above the ankle. My bf is lucky enough to pull off the look just as effortlessly as you though, and I’ve always envied her for that. I think they’re just too fashionable for my laid back style. But you make the entire outfit pop.

39. April 14, 2015 / 10:09 PM

Really fun! Look great on you. Love your brass drawer pulls too, by the way

40. April 15, 2015 / 7:28 AM

Love the gladiators, love that romper and everything about this look. And that Island your sitting on is so gorg! Is that your kitchen? Love the white, marble & gold handles.

XO, Gina

41. April 15, 2015 / 11:39 AM

I love to see gladiators but they look terrible on me because of my height! Love the new look of the blog (again) and the photos!

42. April 15, 2015 / 1:38 PM

From one Boston girl to another, your look is fabulous. Gladiator sandals have been getting lots of buzz this season. Your look is breezy, fun and polished. Great photos.

43. April 16, 2015 / 11:50 AM

Is this your kitchen, because it is literally my dream!!! I’ve been pretty hesitant about gladiators, but I think I’ll at least try a couple pairs on this year to see if they fit my style. I’m always looking for flats I can dress up!

44. April 17, 2015 / 11:19 AM

Those shoes are amazing., Im not sure my legs are long enough to pull them off. All of your pictures are always so beautiful! As are you!!!