I’m loving that skirt and can definitely see you styling it for “colder” weather :) xo, Biana
Shopbop Fall Sale is Live!September 24, 2019
The Shopbop Sale is Live today! The code is STOCKUP19 and when you spend over $500, you get the full discount at 25% off and that works for full price and sale items. Here are my top picks of what I already own and what is on it’s way to me from this sale! I should note when you go on the website today the 24th, the sale will not look live until you go to your cart and the discount will be applied. Happy shopping!
Skirt Alice + Olivia Semira Pleated Mini skirt ||| Black tank similar here ||| Booties old but similar here
This is my absolute favorite tie front dress from SUNDRY. It’s beyond flattering. You can make it casual with sneakers or dress it up with some wedges (exact Soludos here). I sized up to a medium. Great to transition into the Fall with a jean jacket over it.
Snag this leopard sweatshirt. I guarantee it will sell out at this price point. It is oversized, I grabbed a small.
This tie dye shirt from Goldie is finally back in stock paired with my favorite Parker shorts (size down, I’m wearing a 27).
I always grab a RAILS plaid shirt during these sales. They are so soft and go with everything. These Sorel booties are last season but they brought them back. I also got these Sorel slippers. They would make such great Holiday presents.
This MISA dress is a splurge but it is SO FLATTERING and washes up beautifully. It fits true to size, I picked it up in a small. It constantly sells out but it is back in stock.
What I ordered currently.
- This leopard BB Dakota blouse. I can’t wait to style it with these flare jeans.
- Tory Burch is NOT excluded. I actually got a waist bag because I am constantly digging through my huge mom purse for my keys and phone constantly. I am secretly hoping it will fit a diaper and a small thing of wipes. Fingers crossed.
- I got a Chaser concert t shirt because I thought it would look super cute front tucked into an accordion skirt or with the above mentioned flares.
- This Farm Rio Jaguar wrap dress because I love the pattern and I’m all about long sleeve dresses.
- BB Dakota off the shoulder top which is already on sale.
- This Bec & Bridge mini dress in black.
- DNA camo sweater is a great price point!
- A splurge with a pair of FRAME denim because they are the best fitting in my opinion.
Alright, tell me what you have your eye on! Sizes are already going quickly. Don’t hesitate!
Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?! Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook
Oh I need that Cheetah print shirt, so flattering! Great picks!
SO many good picks! I love this sale!!
What a fun skirt! I really like how unique it is. I have my eye on some bathing suits lol (honeymoon planning)
Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams