Humpday Confessions Post- Even Crazier Girl Edition

Alright so I guess I didn’t scare y’all away with my first inaugural confessions post.  I am not going to lie I was delighted to know that I am not the only one who thinks someone is hiding underneath my car or in the backseat whenever we get in.  So let’s go forth with round 2 and see if you relate with my next round of delusions confessions.  I’m linking up with Kathy, she is absolutely hilarious check her out here.

(via tumblr)

I confess that whenever it’s feasible I prefer to take the stairs over the elevator.  The first reason because it’s good exercise.  Second is that I want to avoid having any forced conversations with random strangers in the elevator….or like the other day I rode up with my patient and they started asking me questions about their medication and I really wanted to tell them “slow your roll momma hasn’t finished her coffee yet”.

I confess I have such a fear of going to the bathroom at restaurants.  Why are they always in the freaking basement right by an exit door???  Since I was blessed with a bladder the size of a 3 year old and drink copious amounts of water I have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes.  Every time I go I tell Mark “if I’m not back in 5 minutes consider me already taken”.

I confess I have a really bad habit of listening to someone and not really committing the conversation to memory and then 5 seconds later when they ask me my opinion on the topic I feel like this.
(via tumblr)

I confess I have lost all hope in humanity.  I was sick of smelling lysol in my office after we would have some questionable patients roll through there.  So I bought one of those amazing scented Glade sprays in whatever the flavor of the moment was let’s called it “Caribbean Splash” or something.  Then my medical assistant told me the other day one of the patients stole it.  What the….. Did they like put it in their purse or something??? I mean I really shouldn’t be that surprised…one time the kids friendly Disney wall art was stolen off….like does that even restick after you take it down????

(via tumblr)

I confess one Summer my AC was acting up so my landlord called a company to send someone over to fix it.  I let like 15 people know what the deal was and when the guy showed up he was like in a white tshirt with no logo or badge or anything…..

(via tumblr)

I totally didn’t want to let him in my house which was ok bc did y’all know in condo complexes most of the AC units are on the roof??  The poor guy had to scale a ladder to get up there…I confess I totally crawled out onto my balcony and took a picture of his creepy white van

No joke I watched him get his supplies out and snapped the photo.  I then sent the picture to my girlfriend at work who is just as paranoid as I am with the accompanying note “if I’m abducted here is the vehicle he used”. She totally was like “I’m on it”.  He ended up being the sweetest guy and I gave him gatorade and a snack (and a tip) for all his hard work.

(via tumblr)

I confess I don’t have a lock on my work door and I change after I’m done with clinic into my Barre clothes because let’s be honest if I go home I am most certainly not getting off the couch.  I have such a fear of someone busting in on my like mid one leg in yoga pants trying to shimmy on the other leg.

I confess when I drive on a two lane road and both cars in front of me are driving the exact same speed I really think they are doing it on purpose just to aggravate me…like they teamed up or something and are purposely trying to make me late for work/class.

I confess I haven’t had toe nail polish on for at least a month.  In FL you are in sandals 11 months out of the year so since I have been in boots for the past few weeks I have been trying to give them a break and a chance to breathe.  I think toes without polish on (or maybe just mine) look like ugly man toes.

(via tumblr)

I confess this is completely me in a nutshell.

(via tumblr)
Alright there are my confessions for the week.  I know after I post this I’ll be thinking of 10 other things that I wish I had put down.  So spill what are your confessions this week!  Don’t forget about the giveaway you can enter by clicking here.
Also please feel free to follow me on the various social outlets if you have connected with any of my odd idiosyncrasies above!  xoxoxoxoxo

1. February 19, 2014 / 12:43 PM

i’m such a bitch – i will walk right by people in the office or stand beside them and say nothing and feel no way about it. if they said something to me, i would of course respond but i don’t mind silences – awkward or not because i never feel awkward.

thanks for linking up!

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

2. February 19, 2014 / 12:53 PM

The fear of someone walking in on you while you’re changing is real! haha Anytime I have to change somewhere that’s not my house I get paranoid that’s going to happen, even when there is a lock. Because really, could anything be more awkward?

3. February 19, 2014 / 1:50 PM

Ha! I love the elevator one. So me! And the last one is hilarious. And I admit… also me.

4. February 19, 2014 / 1:57 PM

AGGRESSIVELY HELPFUL. OMG YES! I’m so using that sometime. That’s me to a T! I also can’t stand same speed drivers–MAKES ME CRAZY! And people will steal the most random crap–I can’t…I can’t even. I just don’t get it. Are times THAT hard? For reals? It’s like they ran the risk of getting caught in their heads and were like “YUP! Totally worth it! Glade scenter thingy, you’re coming home with me.” PEOPLE!

5. February 19, 2014 / 1:58 PM

Still so sad they took happy endings off the air…WHY?! If I could take the stairs to my office I totally would…but 45 flights up aint going to happen…so I will be in my corner and they can occupy their own corner of the elevator! If it’s really packed…I want to say, but never do, “so i guess you’re all wondering why I’ve gathered you here” lol – Im such a dork!

6. February 19, 2014 / 2:03 PM

Oh my god I haaaaate riding in the elevator with other people! Plus, I can get down faster if I just take the damn stairs. I don’t feel like stopping anywhere else on the way to where I’m going. I don’t feel like being polite and asking the next person who gets on which floor they need to go to. We’re going to MY floor you asshole – I was here first!

7. February 19, 2014 / 2:29 PM

totally agree about toes without polish! you should never ever let a man in your house if he has no logo on his shirt…I learned that by way of my unhealthy obsession with Law & Order SVU. Best show ever. Lol about the mac n cheese song. I have habit of making songs out of silly stuff usually about my pets, but sometimes food too.
    Hope your having a good week:)
    XO,Gina

8. February 19, 2014 / 2:29 PM

hahaha I love these! Although it has been so cold here, for what feels like forever, that I can’t even imagine how lovely it will feel to have some bare feet! Umm the van/repairman is totally me too! My husband usually thinks I’m a bit dramatic, but it’s no joke!

9. February 19, 2014 / 2:38 PM

The story about the man in the white van had me LOLing!

10. February 19, 2014 / 2:38 PM

I prefer to take the stairs when I can too! I’m also super impatient so that could be why. I hate using public restrooms just because they’re gross.

Haha, I love the conversation you had with your friend about the AC guy. And that you took a picture of his van. I’m very glad he wasn’t a creep though and that he was super nice!

11. February 19, 2014 / 2:55 PM

Elevators do make for lots of awkwardness. And I don’t usually wear toe polish during the winter months. I think my toenails need a breather, haha! :)

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

12. February 19, 2014 / 3:05 PM

I am the same way about taking the stairs. I take them all the way up to the 20th floor as much as possible because like you said its good exercise AND I get to avoid awkward times in the elevator. I have had some pretty awkward elevator rides the times while living here the times that I don’t take the stairs.

13. February 19, 2014 / 3:44 PM

HahaI would have been taking a pic of that white can too- that’s kind of scary!!! I also prefer to take the stairs- I’m terrified of being trapped!

14. February 19, 2014 / 4:09 PM

Hahaha love this! I completely agree with taking the stairs. People always make fun of me because I’m constantly taking the stairs and when I HAVE to take the elevator I always take out my phone and pretend to be using it to avoid awkward conversations or eye contact. And I NEVER park next to the creepy white vans. Nothing good can come from those!!!

<3,
    Pamela

15. February 19, 2014 / 4:19 PM

Ha this is great, totally with ya on the elevator…. and the creepy white van guy, what the heck lol!

16. February 19, 2014 / 4:21 PM

I love these! Especially the last one and the listening one – I am ALWAYS singing so that’s totally me when some people are blabbing on.

17. February 19, 2014 / 4:50 PM

Hahahaha these posts are my favorite!! Britney’s face in that gif – kills me!! I love that you sent the creeper can pic to your friend; my sister and I would have done the same thing. ;-)
    Have a great week! XO – Samantha

18. February 19, 2014 / 5:12 PM

I feel the same way about toes!! I have a strange phobia of feet. I hate them. But, that said, I just painted mine for the first time since probably October this week. Sad story. But now they’re cute!

19. February 19, 2014 / 5:15 PM

My toes have been without polish since January 1. I’m dying but they needed to breathe. I’m getting a pedicure before I go to Mexico next week.

20. February 19, 2014 / 5:38 PM

After my husband said my feet look like “someone from the Hobbit” when I took the polish off, I have an official complex now about unpolished toe nails! I swear people boxing you in on the road are abductors – that’s my feeling ha. Happy hump day! And yes, no locks on bathroom doors are the PITS.

21. February 19, 2014 / 5:43 PM

I sense an abduction theme haha. I get crazy creeped out whenever strangers were in my apartment or are in my house now. like I follow them around with my phone in my hand. (like that is going to help…) and I hate talking to people in the elevator too ugh!
    — jackie – jade and oak

22. February 19, 2014 / 5:56 PM

You are too too funny. I gave you another shout-out on my blog today because I really am your newest big fan. :)

23. February 19, 2014 / 6:43 PM

Who steals from sick kids?! That is the lowest of all the scumbag things to do :( I always text Ryan when we have a worker coming over or I go somewhere borderline shady. Like ALL the details. I know he thinks I’m crazy paranoid, but that information is going to be helpful one day if he needs to go all Liam Neeson on me. Assuming he does come to find me.

24. February 19, 2014 / 7:09 PM

omg, ha! You crack me up! I’m totally going to start calling myself “aggressively helpful” when my husband tries to point out moments that I am being a control freak. :) My biggest fear is home invasion, so I feel like we are right up the same sort of paranoia alley. I also always take the stairs when I can — unless it’s someplace creepy like a parking garage at night…

25. February 19, 2014 / 8:11 PM

Oh my gosh, YES. The two lane road one is so me. I just know they’re doing that so I can’t go ahead of them. Assholes.

26. February 19, 2014 / 8:15 PM

Well, this is what I needed to perk me up on a dingy, rainy Wednesday. I 110% agree with you on drivers going at the same speed just to piss me off. You would think I had tourrettes if you heard the obscenities that come flying out of my mouth. One of my least favorite things in the morning at work is riding the elevator with someone I know, because I do not want to talk to anyone!!

27. February 19, 2014 / 8:21 PM

That last one is TOTALLY me too! Hahaha :)

28. February 19, 2014 / 8:33 PM

hahaha love the last one, definitely me! I always take the stairs, not for the exercise but because I’m totally terrified of elevators. True story.

29. February 19, 2014 / 9:59 PM

Such a fun post! I would have definitely done the same thing with the AC guy! You can never be too careful! I’m definitely agressively helpful as well! lol

xx
    Giovanna

30. February 19, 2014 / 10:39 PM

hehe, “Aggressively helpful” is an excellent description! Better than aggressively useless :) Love this linkup, think I’m going to try next week!

31. February 19, 2014 / 11:39 PM

oh i just love all these. keep them up!! they make me feel more normal…or less crazy? hahah

32. February 20, 2014 / 12:58 AM

Ugh, I’d never thought of the bathroom thing before but now that is totally going to make me paranoid! I have to admit that I don’t usually go to the bathroom while we’re out because a) I’m too lazy and b) the toilet seats are always freezing! And I haven’t had toe nail polish on in like a month either and it’s kinda driving me crazy… but again I’m too lazy to do anything about it!

33. February 20, 2014 / 1:49 AM

The last gif is totally me too. I do the stair thing as well and today I was stuck in the STAIRWELL having to have an awkward convo. Ugh.

34. February 20, 2014 / 3:32 AM

HAHAH I haven’t worn toe nail polish in like 2 months. I’m doing the same thing, giving them a break! They will need to be painted soon though I’m sure! Warm weather hurry up!

35. February 20, 2014 / 10:24 AM

I totally agree with the elevator situation! The one at my work is painfully slow, making it all the more awkward haha. I only take the stairs now ;)

36. February 20, 2014 / 2:33 PM

You are hilarious! I totally love reading you blog–it always makes me giggle (in a great way!). I love the one about the bathroom–I am sooo the same way–especially when traveling. Creepy!!

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

37. February 20, 2014 / 8:42 PM

I prefer to take the stairs over the elevator because I worry I’ll get stuck in an elevator. I always look troubled when I have to take an elevator to the point where strangers ask if I’m okay.

38. February 23, 2014 / 8:04 PM

I am sharing that list gif immediately, it perfectly sums up my life so far lol

39. February 25, 2014 / 5:47 PM

I absolutley 100% agree with the taking the stairs if possible thing…I hateeee random elevator conversations…it’s something about the elevator that makes me become an introvert for like 30 seconds! haha. Xo-Brett

40. May 6, 2014 / 7:32 PM

i love all of these way too much. that story about the guy – hell no i wouldnt have let him in either.