Scenes From the Weekend-If You Didn’t Snap It Did It Happen?

Honestly where did that weekend go?  Can we have one more day???  I guess we have to make it through this work week and then we get that 3 day weekend right?  How was your weekend?  I did some serious relaxing and as I sat down to recap I realized I don’t have very many pictures….so like did it even happen?  Doesn’t it feel that way in the blogging world?

Friday I wore these super bright pink skinnies because they just screamed Summer and made me happy.

Threw this one up on Insta about how rebellious I am to drive to work with no lid on my very full cup of coffee especially when wearing a white shirt.  Why aren’t you following me yet?  Hahahaha then you can see these ground breaking pics in real time ;-)  Follow me here.

Saturday I got my hair done.  What a difference 4 inches off the bottom does to really lighten up your ends!

Aren’t these flowers from Trader Joe’s so pretty!  It’s the little things right?

Then we went to a party for one of Mark’s friends and I didn’t take any pictures #bloggerfail which means like it never happened right?

Sunday I did some serious shopping and scoping out amazing products for you.  So ANNOUNCEMENT some housekeeping around here.  I was going to devote one day a week I was thinking of Tuesdays to highlight all my favorite products and finds.  Things like this gorgeous tank!

Karma Tank
Isn’t the back absolutely amazing??  Perfect for Barre and Yoga classes!

That way if you are not an five day a week blog stalker follower, you will know that Tuesday will know be “Things I’m Digging Lately Tuesdays”.  Roundup of favorite products, makeup, fashion etc.  I have been getting such great feedback from those posts here, here, and here.  So I thought I would give it it’s day for as long as you guys are wanting it for!  What do you think??

Oh and because I think you need a laugh to ease you into this work week.  Remember how I told you about my annoying neighbor that wakes me up in the middle of the night with her awful awful “Broadway” singing.  Well this not only tells you how thin my condo walls are but also just how terrible she is at singing.  You’re welcome?

Hope you have a great day!  Check back tomorrow to see all the amazing finds I scoped for you this weekend! Super affordable Summer finds and makeup products!  xoxoxoxo

1. May 19, 2014 / 11:13 AM

I honest to god would go bananas on her – anyone interrupts my sleep and I’m not a nice girl!! I love the new hair – looks so fresh and great! Trader Joe’s flowers are always amazing and such a steal you just have to buy them!! Happy Monday!

2. May 19, 2014 / 11:22 AM

apparently, my weekend away was perfect because my asshole neighbours were being extra assholey that weekend – up in front of their garage blasting music and talking with their asshole friends UNTIL 3AM all freaking weekend. my husband and mom had to go out there and tell them to STFU and even called the cops on them they were so obnoxious. I HATE THEM SO MUCH.

that said, today is a holiday for us so it’s a long weekend over here yay! i love that maxi dress! the weather has been shit here so no maxi wearing weather yet :(

-kathy
    Vodka and Soda

3. May 19, 2014 / 11:36 AM

hahaha that singing. gets me everytime. no cats hissing this time, just weird looks and i cant stop laughing.
    friday skinnies – damn girl they look amazing! very summery. pink jeans would look ridiculous on me, so i’ll just admire you ;)
    your hair seriously looks amazing! and that dress is perfect lol
    trader joes flowers are gorgeous! i always forget to buy them when i’m there.
    ok so now that i know tuesday is all about products, ill stay away from your blog on tuesday, ok? cause i dont need to buy any more things. jk, of course i’ll stalk and buy everything! i am looking for a lip product – not necessarily lipstick or lip gloss, and maybe not the YSL one that looks so fancy in your foam board pics haha! but if you had any cheaper recommendations for a cheapie like me, i wouldnt be upset. unless you really think i should get the YSL one. hell, and tell me what colour to get, im hopeless with these things.
    and that tank is so awesome. i want it. hope you had a good weekend gorgeous!
    i didnt even know that monday was a public holiday! yay :) my husband starts his summer next week, bloody jealous!
    have a lovely day xoxo

4. May 19, 2014 / 12:04 PM

LOLLLL yeah, that’s pretty bad! I feel for you that you have to hear that on a fairly regular basis. I think I’d have to take that recording over to her and be like “Dude, this is what you sound like. And it’s not pretty”. Loving the Tuesday idea! Very fun! Love the hair! Looks SO good! I can’t believe you cut 4 inches off and it’s still that long! Dang girl!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

5. May 19, 2014 / 12:04 PM

Your cut and color looks fabulous friend! Also loving the bright jeans- so fun for summer!

6. May 19, 2014 / 12:05 PM

Noooo I can’t even believe that neighbor. Does she not know? Is she doing it on purpose? Haha. You’re a real dare-devil with the open lid coffee. I can’t even risk that while walking.

7. May 19, 2014 / 12:29 PM

Those pink skinnys are so cute! I agree, if you didn’t take a picture of it, it basically didn’t happen in blogging land rules :)

8. May 19, 2014 / 1:15 PM

you hair looks great and I love the skinnies and the tank and the idea of the Tuesday finds. Now about that singing. I would bang on my wall every single time she disturbed me. That is so loud for being behind a wall! It would drive me absolutely bananas!

9. May 19, 2014 / 1:24 PM

Someone needs to tell that bitch to shut the fuck UP! bahahahahahahaha Said in best Simon voice: “That… was… GHASTLY!”
    Love your cut, girl! Nothing better than getting the ends chopped off!

10. Isn’t that always the case with the weekends?! Too fast for sure! I’m with you on the picture thing lady. I always plan to take dozens of pictures and then I get distracted. If there’s not proof of it, then did it really happen?

11. May 19, 2014 / 1:57 PM

Pink skinnies!! Yes, please! They look so good on you. You are VERY brave to drive with no lid in the CAH with a white shirt!! I would have ruined my white shirt in seconds. Love the hair, looks great!! Looking forward to hearing about your new favorite products, I love learning about new products.
    No words for your neighbor!! None!!

Have a wonderful Monday!!

Best, Mree

12. May 19, 2014 / 2:01 PM

Lmao at the neighbor….hahahha cant believe you recorded that! Awesome.

13. May 19, 2014 / 2:10 PM

Girl! I love that hot pink outfit. And your hair looks FAB. Also, what a rebel you are. xo

14. May 19, 2014 / 2:13 PM

I laughed rather loudly at the lady singing broadway. That shit probably sucks for you but it was hilarious.

And that tank is amazing. I love it.

15. May 19, 2014 / 2:25 PM

I am dying that you recorded your neighbor’s singing – so hilarious! I used to have a similar situation at our townhouse in Iowa … I would bang on the walls to get her to shush! Your hair looks amazing, and you know I love those Trader Joe flowers.

16. May 19, 2014 / 2:40 PM

I definitely wanted one more weekend day too. Love that tank, looking forward to the round up!

17. May 19, 2014 / 2:45 PM

GIRLFRIEND. THOSE JEANS. STOP IT. I’m in love! And they look amazing on you! Thanks for sharing the links. And I’m on board with your Tuesday idea!

18. May 19, 2014 / 2:58 PM

I am totally stealing, “then you can see these ground breaking pics in real time”, haha. Looks like a good weekend even with a lack of IG pics ;)

19. May 19, 2014 / 3:08 PM

Ahhh – pink skinnies!! Its like the official beginning of warm weather with those bright colors – love it! :)
    I hate when I forget to take pictures. I was at a baby shower & totally didn’t do a good job at it myself.

20. May 19, 2014 / 3:23 PM

That singing is the worst lmao. You should sing back to her. I loooove the pink skinnies and that workout tank.

21. May 19, 2014 / 4:01 PM

Your hair is looking nice, lady!

I love that you are going to dedicate Tuesdays to things and products because you seriously pick out things that I would actually like/use/try! So yay!

That back of that tank is AMAZING! I think I need it to show off my newly found back muscles. Oh yeah!

22. May 19, 2014 / 4:02 PM

Oh and pink skinnies: Pulling. Them. Off. (How I Met Your Mother Style – with Ted and the red boots. Only, you actually totally pull them off!) Cute!

23. May 19, 2014 / 4:14 PM

Seriously loving those bright pink skinnies!! How fun and summery?! Bahahahahahahahahaha! I’m dying at your neighbors singing!! I can’t believe it’s that loud! I would just start slamming on the wall until she stopped ha!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

24. May 19, 2014 / 4:29 PM

So glad you posted those jeans – I’ve been on the hunt for a pink pair and couldn’t find them anywhere! I’m pretty sure we need to trade closets.

25. May 19, 2014 / 4:37 PM

LOL, omgoodness, I hope my next door neighbor never records me singing in the house because I would die. Either way, that was pretty funny.
    oh and in my defense, I never sing past 11 pm.

26. May 19, 2014 / 4:39 PM

Hilarious!! What a terrible neighbor! I agree that weekends are way too short. I think we need 3 day weekends every weekend. There’s never enough time to get things done. I am now following you on Instagram under @adventurelog:)

27. May 19, 2014 / 4:39 PM

Love your haircut and remind me I need to schedule an appointment! Gorgeous flowers! I can’t believe the singing. I would have cussed her out if she woke me in the middle of the night. Crazy!

28. May 19, 2014 / 4:42 PM

Hahaha… awful singing neighbor… I died. Little does she know her awfulness is now viral. Good one!
    And yes, do that Tuesday thing!!! I thought about you this weekend cause I learned a really cool life hack that I am going to share in my Friday Favorites post this week!!!

29. May 19, 2014 / 5:02 PM

Love those pink skinnies and that tank! Looking forward to Tuesday’s post :) I also did not take very many pics of the weekend! It’s definitely like I did nothing!

30. May 19, 2014 / 5:09 PM

ohh sometimes i get really rebellious too and drink my breakfast smoothie without a lid in the car. it will come back to haunt me i know it.

31. May 19, 2014 / 6:00 PM

I’m obsessed with your pants! Your hair looks gorg and I love that tank also! You find the best stuff so looking forward to your Tuesday posts! XO

32. May 19, 2014 / 7:05 PM

I love that top- and don’t worry I either always forget to take pictures, or get yelled at for taking pictures!!

33. May 19, 2014 / 7:32 PM

bahahahahahaha that lady and her singing!!!! like, what hour would you say shes doing this!?!!? this is crazy.

i really like those what i’m loving posts so keep them cominG!

34. May 19, 2014 / 7:40 PM

Omgoodness your neighbor singing cracks me up!! I don’t even know what I would do in that situation!

35. May 19, 2014 / 8:07 PM

Those pink pants – they need an IG account of their own. LOVE them!!! And your neighbor?! She sounds like a dying cat. I feel so bad for you. You should start singing back; make it a duo. Hahaha
    I need to hack a few inches off my hair too – you’ve inspired me.
    XO – S

36. May 19, 2014 / 8:34 PM

I lost sleep just listening to that. You are so cute. :)

37. May 19, 2014 / 8:50 PM

haha, I always feel like a dare devil if I drive to work without a lid on my coffee. I did so much relaxing this weekend! I don’t think my weekend happened because there were no pictures. I want a refund. haha. The next 3 weeks are going to be super busy so we decided we needed a weekend of doing nothing so we could survive all the upcoming business!

P.S. that tank is awesome!

38. May 19, 2014 / 9:15 PM

driving with an opened glass of coffee with a white shirt, you are risky girl riiisky!

39. May 19, 2014 / 9:46 PM

Love the pink skinnies and your hair looks amaze! Nothing better than a fresh cut!! Trader Joe’s are my absolute favorite flowers… they’re the only ones I can keep alive for some reason, ha! Happy you had a wonderful weekend! :)

40. May 19, 2014 / 10:50 PM

I love those pink skinnies– definitely screams summer! I love that yoga top- anything open back is cute in my opinion! I get my hair trimmed so often, but you’re so right, it always feels sooo nice to get the ends cleaned up!

• May 19, 2014 / 11:02 PM

and OMG. no way that is what you hear from your apartment?! Sooo annoying! Do you think she knows she’s being so loud??!

41. May 20, 2014 / 1:25 AM

You look adorable in all these pics, and those blooms so pretty! Yes, also if you didn’t check in via Twitter or Facebook you were never there.. ha! It’s to funny, so if you forgot to check into the gym, then your workout didn’t count! ;) Can’t wait for Tuesdays!

God bless,
    XO, Claire

42. May 20, 2014 / 1:28 AM

I always like things I’m liking posts. Sounds good!

your hair looks fabulous and I love those flowers.

43. May 20, 2014 / 11:14 AM

That is insane! I can’t believe you can hear her that well, how annoying!! Love your pink skinnies girl :)

44. May 20, 2014 / 1:29 PM

I love your outfit in the first picture. Honestly everything you wear looks so effortless!

Also your hair looks fantastic and I’m coveting your LV…it’s the next one on my list to save up for!

45. May 20, 2014 / 2:39 PM

That is a fab workout tank!!!!!
    Yes, it is always a challenge to lug the camera around and actually stop and remember to take good pics. Sometimes we just have to agree to enjoy the moment and not worry about blog content, right? :)
    I love the LV neverfull in the background!
    XO

46. May 22, 2014 / 2:58 AM

oh my god I would cut a bitch if that was happening to me! I just want to come and raid your closet because I always love everything you wear!