Friday Favorites- Let’s Slow Down This Birthday Month

Seriously how is it the middle of July already???  We really need to slow this birthday month down and Summer in general am I right?  My favorite part about traveling is that feeling right when you get home when you realize it just feels good to be back and makes you appreciate your home surroundings that little bit more.  Does that ever happen to you?  What are your plans this weekend?  I am celebrating Mark’s birthday tonight with some burgers and steak sandwiches at the bar at Berns tonight and then who knows!  Let’s get right into these favorites!

Favorite Song

I am so obsessed with this song.  It is the most perfect trance like Summer song.  His voice is so chill and it will for now forever remind me of sitting on the rooftop of the Ivy Hotel drinking a glass of wine and talking with Mark.  Have you heard this yet?  Mr Probz “Waves”

Favorite Recipe

Perfect Summer recipe Chopped Thai Salad with Sesame Garlic Dressing.  Please pin from the orginal source!

Favorite Workout

It’s arm season let’s get those arms sculpted up for bathing suit season (the intermittent trance music….could kinda do without but it’s a burner for sure).  Full printable here.

Favorite Sale

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale goes live for non card holders on July 18th.  Check back next week while I preview my top picks!  The good stuff sells out early like all those Zella leggings you’ve been eyeing!

Favorite Person

I wanted to wish Mark a Happy Birthday!  Even though he claims he is not a daily reader I beg to differ.  I think he may even know what OOTD stands for (not really but he’s learning).  Happy Birthday babe I love you so much and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with truly my best friend.

Who makes me laugh every single day.

Yes my engagement pictures are done!  I can’t wait to share them with you!  Next week I will have a full recap!!  In the meantime if you are looking for a photographer I am so obsessed with mine.  I mean he drove up to Gainesville and dealt with this Type A girl over here for hours and his pictures are beautiful.  Here is the link Sunglow Photography.

Okay maybe one more I can’t help it!!

Favorite Funnies

100% accurate

Also because I never think I locked it and I want to hear that validating beep.

Pretty Much

Or right before I am about to fall asleep.  Isn’t this the straight truth???

How I felt prancing around in my red birthday dress

(via tumblr)

Pretty much how I’ve been ever since I got Netflix and have been binge watching OITNB

(via tumblr)

Finally

How I will 100% be when I get my new birthday present delivered

(via tumblr)

Alright your turn tell me your favorites from the week!  What are you up to this weekend??  xoxoxo

Lindsay Living Vegan

Bloglovin Facebook Instagram – Twitter
Share:

60 responses to “Friday Favorites- Let’s Slow Down This Birthday Month”

1. Krystal R. says:

Yay to a Nordstroms sale!! And You and Mark look great in those pics!!

2. Happy Birthday to Mark!! Can’t wait to see the rest of your engagement photos from Gainesville. Love the one in the swamp! Can’t wait for Half Yearly. I am already shopping Early Access. Woot woot!! Love it! Happy weekend!

3. Beautiful photos! A really yummy looking salad (I’m going to have to try it) and feeling sad at the sight of your Nordstroms sale… Our Nordstroms is closing. ((insert sobbing)) It was the only good department store left in this cow-town. ((sigh)) On a happy note, HAPPY FRIDAY and have a great weekend!

4. Awww yay!! i loved this teaser of your engagement pictures! You guys look super sweet :).
    and also i must thank you for that Bikini arms guide, i am most definitely going to do it this afternoon!
    oh and OITNB rocks my socks! hahaha just finished watching season two last week, i devoured that show in like a week I´m telling you!

5. Happy Birthday Mark!! The pictures came out great!! Rock that birthday dress girl!! Getting sucking into Pinterest is a common occurrence.

6. Happy Birthday Mark!!!

Your pictures are looking very good lady! Can’t wait to see more! I also can’t wait to see your sale preview! I forgot about the sale…and I see you wont let me forget ;)

That Thai salad looks yummy.

I always think of the perfect thing to say AFTER the person is gone. UGH!

7. Eekkkk!!! Loving those engagement pictures! I cannot wait to see more! That black dress is amazing on you! Oh and happy birthday Mark!! hope you have an amazing weekend!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

8. i’ve been shopping a lot on the AE website (clearance + additional 50% off? GIMME!) and my loot just came in. now i can’t wait to prance around in orlando with all of my jazz.

love those engagement pics!

-kathy
    Vodka and Soda

9. Mree says:

Happy Birthday Mark!! I am so excited about the nords sale!! I am going tomorrow to check it out. Have my eye on a few things!! Have a fab weekend!!

Best, Mree

10. Great song, that video makes me want to go straight back to the beach! Ahhh I can’t wait to see your pics, those few are beautiful! Have a great weekend and happy birthday to your love :)

11. MarlaJan says:

LOOOVE the engagement pics, they are beautiful! You both look SO happy! Well, duh! :-)
    That first e-card is me to a T. Must be a nurse thing.
    Happy Birthday Mark!!

12. that song is tres good. and that sale? i get sucked in every time i swear (esp as a cardholder). and um with the last item i’m dying – what did you get? happy weekend chica! xo

13. Kristen says:

omg that last gif is priceless. cant wait to see more engagement pics, i love the ones you’ve shown! you look gorgeous of course! happy birthday to Mark, hope you guys have a great weekend! and that workout looks great – trying it tonight i think!

14. Rebecca Jo says:

OH MY LORD – I laughed so freaking hard at the paper towels under the shoes!!!!!!
    I am DYING now to see your engagement pics!!!!
    I so do that with my remote on my car too. I’m tough when it double beeps… BE WARNED!

15. Your engagement pictures are fantastic!!! And happy birthday to Mark!

All those gifs. All of them. Especially the one about locking the car. I do that. Every. Single. Time.

16. Your engagement pictures look so good! Happy birthday Mark!

17. Happy Birthday to your beau! LOVE your pictures btw! So good!

18. Meghan says:

I can’t wait to see the rest of your engagement pictures! And, I totally agree with that about the argument in the shower. Happy Birthday to Mark! Enjoy! xo

19. Chelsea says:

Cannot WAIT to see more engagement pics- y’all look gorgeous!!! Also love the idea of “excellent assessment skills…”

20. Tracey says:

Your pictures look amazing so far! Can’t wait to see more! The one with the orange background is my favourite. I love pictures taken from far away like that, they are like art to me.

21. LOVE the sneak engagement picture peek!!!! You look like models, seriously.

22. Jillian says:

i love your engagement photos!! happy birthday to mark!! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

23. You look so beautiful in the engagement photos!

24. looove the funnies! I even had to steal! Also- those pictures of you two are per-fect!! Happy weekend!

25. Aimee Rose says:

I am with you about loving home more when you come back from a trip, there is nothing better than sleeping in your own bed! Love that first ecard, my assessment skills are great! Can’t wait to see more of your engagement photos, have a great weekend and thanks for hosting the link up!

26. OMG you engagement photos!!!! So gorg! I can’t wait to see more!! That chopped salad looks so yum!!!! OMG Bruno Mars is fabulous! I love him!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

27. LOL at the guy with the paper towel and his new shoes. I agree about nothing being better than sleeping in your own bed after a trip. Your engagement photos look great too. I hope that you have a nice weekend. :-)

28. Love all of your engagement photos! You guys look great! Thanks for sharing another delicious looking salad recipe! And I am definitely tempted by the Nordstrom sale as well! Hope you have a great weekend!

29. Yay for engagement pics! Can’t wait to see more.

Happy birthday to your man.

I saved the bikini arms on my YouTube, thanks!

Have a fabulous weekend.

30. Lauren says:

Your engagement pic outfits were great choices! Nothing you will regret in a few years! I always think Nordstrom is too expensive so I’m ready for you to prove me wrong!

31. Came across your blog. Loving this link up! Your engagement pictures are too cute! Nordstrom Sales are THE BEST!

32. Emily says:

Love your black dress! Such pretty photos of you and Mark!

33. Meagan says:

That salad looks delicious, yum!! And I definitely click two or three times until I hear the beep from my car hahaha.. Just in case. ;) Happy Fridayyyy!

34. You look so beautiful in your engagement pictures! Thank you for hosting the link up! Have a great weekend! xo

35. I always LOVE your “favorite funnies”. I think I can 100% relate to every single one!!!

36. brooke lyn says:

hoooooray for engagement photos :)

37. Your pics turned out amazing!! Love the dress you chose!

38. That salad looks delish and I am stealing some of those TIU moves for barre class.

39. Ahh your photos are beautiful!! I can’t wait to see more!

40. hahaha that birthday dress gif! Yes! And your pix are PERFECT!

41. LisaMDee says:

Super pumped to see the engagement photos ! Mostly because I want to see more of that dress in the gators picture :)

42. I love that song… perfect for summer. Gorgeous pics… even the Gator sign one… it’s cute I will give you that:) Birthday present delivered huh??? Hmmm what could it be? Have a great weekend hun!

43. That salad. YUM doesn’t even begin to describe it.
    AND I loveeee your engagement photos! You look gorgeous!! Can’t wait to see the rest.

44. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful and that salad looks amazing!!

45. Brianne says:

Super cute engagement pictures! I ALWAYS think of something better to say after an argument/moment is over.

46. Brianne says:

47. I love your engagement pics!!! Stunning!!!

48. Doesn’t it kill you that we can’t have access to the Nordstrom sale NOW! I want some Kendra Scott earrings and I worry they will be all gone!

49. alyssa says:

AHHHHHHHHH I love your engagement pictures!!! I can’t wait to see more! I’m not even a really big wedding person but I love engagement photos and seeing how people make them different and their own. And ummm yes to that song, I’ve had it on repeat for weeks — so good! Have a great weekend (& happy birthday to Mark!) :)

50. Kiki says:

Love the preview of the engagement pictures! And I always have to click my car alarm several times before I am sure it is locked.

51. well of course i can’t wait to see what you’ve picked out from the nordstrom’s sale!!! i love those posts lol. and that is the best arm work out i’ve come across from TIU. I agree the music in the background is a little annoying but it’s zoo good. i can only get through the video 2x though. it hurts!

52. The engagement pictures turned out fabulously (of course)!! Happy belated Birthday to Mark!

53. Your engagement pictures are stunning! You both look so happy – I can’t wait to see more! Enjoy the rest of the birthday celebrations and shenanigans – hope you had a great weekend!

54. Stop it… picking Mark as your favorite person… SO FREAKIN’ CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

55. Happy belated birthday to Mark! Your engagement pictures turned out amazing!

56. Girl! I can’t even handle the tease of the engagement pictures! Give me more now! Hahah! Just kidding :) I don’t want to be all stalker psycho ;) Beautiful photos though! You two look so happy! Is that the dress you forgot your bra for?! Bahah! If so, you can’t tell at all and you look amazing {as usual}! :) Hope you guys had fun celebrating mark’s birthday!

57. I’m late to the game, but I love the e-pics!!

58. Favorite person? Mark! Love this! :) Am I second?… :0