Weekend Roundup

Welcome to Monday.  I swear it took all of last week to finally feel back to normal and not behind the 8 ball the whole time.  Did any of you feel like that?  Like you were playing catch up all week?  This weekend was a much needed relief!

Friday was Marks birthday and we celebrated it by going to one of our favorite places Berns.

Dress old but similar here///bracelet///heels old but similar here

I even got my quota of 2 iPhone pictures for the weekend ;-)

We like to sit in the bar area and order the burgers and steak sandwiches it is not on the menu but if you ask the bartenders they know what you are talking about.  We were actually awake enough to make it out for a drink and stayed up past midnight…..exciting times around here.

some combined birthday presents majority from my mother because she’s adorable/amazing like that

Saturday I got my hair did, did some major research for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and then got sucked into Orange is the New Black with Mark.  Seriously that show is a black hole.  We just started Season 2 and I’m definitely hooked.

Oh and definitely went and bought more of these.  Remember from this post?  I am officially impressed the lilac color is my favorite.

Sunday was more catching up and relaxing.  Then Mark wanted to make birthday dinner, I was very impressed NOLA BBQ shrimp…..I’ll have to coax the recipe out of him it was delicious!

How was your weekend??  Check back tomorrow for the complete guide to all my picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale the goes live for non cardholders on this Friday!  xoxoxoxo

1. July 14, 2014 / 6:19 AM

I love it when I feel like I have energy on a Friday night to go out for date night. Seems to help make the weekend seem longer. I got myself the navy zella leggings on Anniversary Sale and can’t wait til they arrive.

2. July 14, 2014 / 11:49 AM

AHHHHHH how have you not torn on to those presents?!? I love presents. Lol.

3. July 14, 2014 / 12:11 PM

Definitely get that recipe out of Mark; it looks delicious! That dress on you is gorgeous!

4. July 14, 2014 / 12:18 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that outfit, you look smashing lady!!! Sounds like a great weekend.

Thanks so much for guest posting last week, lady. You the bomb.com

5. July 14, 2014 / 12:33 PM

woot woot! why is it monday already? glad you had a good weekend though. sounds phenom. good food, good shopping, good tv. all deadly. have a good monday! xo

6. July 14, 2014 / 1:00 PM

That BBQ Shrimp look amazeballs please get that recipe out of him! Having the energy to stay awake past midnight on Friday’s is a VERY rare thing!

7. July 14, 2014 / 1:11 PM

Looks like you had a great weekend – you look fabulous in that dress! But, what else is new. :) You definitely need to get that recipe from your man – it looks delicious!

8. July 14, 2014 / 1:33 PM

Looks like you had a fun little weekend- that shrimp looks amazing!! I love that Sally Hansen color too :)

Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.com

9. July 14, 2014 / 1:43 PM

Love that dress on you! Hot pink always looks so pretty on us blondies!

10. July 14, 2014 / 1:46 PM

Yes, last week was rough! It took all week to finally start feeling back to normal. LOVE that dress, you look fabulous!

11. July 14, 2014 / 1:53 PM

what a fun weekend, that dress is gorgeous! you look amazing as usual ;) and that shrimp.. recipe please Mark!

12. July 14, 2014 / 1:54 PM

I love your dress!! It’s so pretty!! Hope your Monday is going well.

Best,Mree

13. July 14, 2014 / 1:56 PM

you’re rockin that dress girl! i love the soft tones of those nail colors too. can’t wait to read about the sale tomorrow!

14. July 14, 2014 / 2:15 PM

I love that dress…you consistently have great style.

15. July 14, 2014 / 2:17 PM

Omgsh Orange is the New Black–is the best waste of time ever :) Finally finished season two this weekend!! You look fabulous in your dress :) I am so with you on the catching up–we went to New York over the 4th and literally it wasn’t until yesterday I felt like I could breathe and relax again!

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

16. July 14, 2014 / 2:20 PM

Sounds like an amazing weekend! You stayed up past midnight? You got me beat! ;) Love those nail polish colors! And you are totally rocking that dress!!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

17. July 14, 2014 / 2:24 PM

That shrimp looks amazing, would love to see the recipe for that – can’t wait to see your picks for the Nordstroms Sale!

18. July 14, 2014 / 2:29 PM

Last week was crazy around here as well! A relaxing weekend was much needed.

Can’t wait to hear about your Nordstrom Anniversary sale picks!

xo, Jen

19. July 14, 2014 / 2:30 PM

I haven’t started Orange yet because I know I’ll be on a watching frenzy

20. July 14, 2014 / 2:47 PM

Staying up past midnight on a Friday night is a major feat these days! haha. Looks like you guys made a killing on birthday presents this year too. Happy Monday!

21. July 14, 2014 / 3:03 PM

Your outfit is so cute!!!!

I am always proud of myself if I stay out past 8pm and stay up until midnight lol. So go you! No old lady status over here :)

That food looks yummy! Nothing better than making something delicious right at home.

22. July 14, 2014 / 3:29 PM

sounds like an excellent weekend! love the dress! pink is my fav and looks smashing on you! the BBQ shrimp sounds awesome!

23. July 14, 2014 / 3:40 PM

You look great in that dress!!! And tell Mark good job on the shrimp and lets have that recipe!

24. July 14, 2014 / 4:03 PM

i watched the first 2 episodes of season one of OITNB!!! hooked already

25. July 14, 2014 / 4:08 PM

That NOLA BBQ shrimp looks soo yummy!!! I haven’t seen OITNB, but everyone is raving… I’ll have to check it out stat!!

26. July 14, 2014 / 4:30 PM

You need to get creative and have a shake down with old Mark about this shrimp recipe. Need to know asap! Love OITNB but sadly we are all finished with it. Love your pink dress!

27. July 14, 2014 / 5:00 PM

that dress! gasp! I love it! We also made it out past midnight this weekend which is super rare. Must have been the crazy moon?

28. July 14, 2014 / 5:50 PM

You look great in that dress, and mom’s always know how to spoil us with gifts!…hopefully you get that recipe out of him and onto the blog so we can try it! looks like a great weekend!

29. July 14, 2014 / 6:00 PM

Girl, you look amazing in that dress!! I plowed through season two in like a week, it was ridiculous. It was definitely different than the first season, but I really ended up liking it. It sucks that we have to wait so long until the next one now!

30. July 14, 2014 / 6:10 PM

Love that dress!! Looks great. :)

31. July 14, 2014 / 6:19 PM

SOOO when does the anniversary sale start for the people who DON’T have a Nordstrom card? I have a few items on my must-have list, so I’m hoping they aren’t sold out by the time I can buy them!!

32. July 14, 2014 / 6:49 PM

I’m jealous that your man cooks meals for you! I’m lucky if I can get mine to make me a damn egg and bacon for breakfast! :) Love your pink dress that you wore over the weekend! :)

33. July 14, 2014 / 8:09 PM

You look great! And definitely a fan of Bern’s as often as possible… which isn’t often at all now. Boo!

34. July 14, 2014 / 8:26 PM

I cannot wait to hit that sale up! It conveniently begins my last day or work/first day of Maternity leave. Coincidence…I think not!

35. July 14, 2014 / 8:35 PM

Loving this dress on you! Hope you had a fun weekend; sure sounds like you did! Can’t wait to see your Nordstrom sale picks!

36. July 14, 2014 / 8:36 PM

Another lovely weekend in the books! The red dress is spectaular!

37. July 14, 2014 / 10:48 PM

Stop it, that dress! You look amazing, as always! :) glad you had a great weekend!

38. July 15, 2014 / 12:16 AM

Cute dress! Looks like Mark got some spoiling for his bday!

39. July 15, 2014 / 3:27 AM

Oh man, I know what you mean about feeling behind. I HATE that feeling, especially because it’s so hard to shake it!

On another note, I love your dress and those shrimp look incredibly delicious!

xo Jackie