Weekending – Most Gorgeous One To Date

I apologize to all my Northerns this weekend down here was one in the books for being absolutely perfect.  Bright gorgeous blue skies, shining warm sun and absolutely zero humidity.  If I could put my request in for February 20th I will take one of these weekend days please and thank you.  Linking up with Biana and Meghan.
Friday after talking with my financial planner for an hour I was so ready to meet Mark at our favorite neighborhood dinner spot.  Settling into my new surroundings.

Saturday morning was started off with a fabulous butt kicking at barre

Then Saturday night Mark made dinner.  I told him it needs to be healthy since it’s less than a month countdown and I can’t seem to quit eating cupcakes.  I was impressed.

I got sucked into all day playing with this little bad boy and with makeup.  Just like that the entire day was gone.

Sunday there was a small bridal event at my venue so my mother, Aunt and I (even dragged Mark) to go iron out all the little details.  I get butterflies just looking at these pictures.

Dancing under the sparkly chandelier

The view from the 2nd floor balcony.

Powel crosley, wedding

Gorgeous table setups

I can’t wait to walk down these stairs in 24 days!!!

All the little details are being crossed off mainly because my mother and Aunt are amazing.  Check back tomorrow for some of my favorite Valentine’s looks and presents ;-)  Also if  you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my sneak peak about Sephora makeup vs Drugstore brands.  It was an eye opening experience can’t wait to share that with you on Thursday!  I’ll also have a Wedding Wednesday update for you.  Tons of exciting things this week!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend xoxoxoxo

1. January 26, 2015 / 5:14 AM

I can’t believe how fast the wedding is coming!!! Your venue is beautiful!! And fingers crossed you’ll have absolutely beautiful weather on your day too!!

2. January 26, 2015 / 5:27 AM

Gorgeous table setups indeed! Excited for you :)

By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

3. January 26, 2015 / 6:30 AM

Girl I’m so excited for your wedding! What a fun weekend!!

4. January 26, 2015 / 7:41 AM

EEK! So close! So exciting, lady!!! Your venue is beautiful, can’t wait to see how you put your twist on it for your wedding!

Mark cooked an awesome meal, yummy!!! Looking forward to your other posts this week! Have a great day!

5. January 26, 2015 / 11:41 AM

Eeekkkk! I can’t believe it’s only 24 days away!!! So excited for you! The venue looks absolutely amazing! Can’t wait to see you in your dress! Glad you had a good weekend, I didn’t even know the weather was pretty out this weekend haha! I’m not happy its raining this morning that’s for sure. Happy Monday love!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

6. January 26, 2015 / 11:44 AM

Its going to look AMAZING on your big day! How fun that you got to go so close to your wedding and really get the details nailed down!
    Your soon to be hubby made a delicious looking meal! Go him! I’m jealous of your Friday night sushi date! I was craving sushi but the weather was so crap out that we didn’t end up going out. Maybe Ill get my sushi fix next weekend!
    Have a great Monday girl!

7. January 26, 2015 / 11:46 AM

I can’t even tell you how jealous I am of the weekend weather you had, but more so because of the impeding snow here!! AHH….anyway – Sunday was perfect and I can’t even wait to see how it all looks with your details incorporated!!! Hope you have a great Monday! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

8. January 26, 2015 / 12:30 PM

Ahhhh, your venue is amazing! I can’t imagine how much fun you must be having getting ready for your big day. And yay for a man who will cook for you! xoxo

9. January 26, 2015 / 12:39 PM

Looking forward to all of your posts this week Amanda!!
    What’s the name of your venue? Is it in Tampa? It’s gorgeous.
    And, way to go Mark on the cooking dinner thing. Gotta love a man who can cook.

10. January 26, 2015 / 12:45 PM

your wedding venue is gorgeous!! and im soooo happy i dont have to deal with winter weather this year! :) :) :) xo jillian – cornflake dreams

11. January 26, 2015 / 12:54 PM

That is the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen! You’re in for the most amazing month. Cant wait to see pictures! xo

12. January 26, 2015 / 1:11 PM

Your venue is absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to see pictures of the big day. It will be here before you know it. Fingers Crossed for beautiful weather.

13. January 26, 2015 / 1:16 PM

Your venue is gorgeous! It’s going to be amazing right on the water!

14. January 26, 2015 / 1:56 PM

Holy cow – your wedding venue is absolutely beautiful. The perks to living by the water and in a warm climate. :) It’s going to make for a beautiful night! Glad you had a good weekend, happy Monday!

15. January 26, 2015 / 2:20 PM

What a beautiful venue!! So exciting that it’s getting close! Seriously jealous of your wifi card too. :) You and Biana are killing me with your sushi pictures today. Can’t wait till I can eat it again! Have a great day!

16. January 26, 2015 / 2:28 PM

That venue is spectacular. Can’t wait to see your pictures, they will be amazing! That first picture is gorgeous too. The weather (apologies to my fellow east coasters) has been pretty good here lately but that picture makes me question why I still live here haha. Nice work on Mark’s part for making a healthy dinner and for attending that bridal event. :-) I hope that you a have a great day today!! :-)

17. January 26, 2015 / 2:34 PM

look at all that wedding stuff. so soon! ah i cannot wait! :)

18. January 26, 2015 / 2:36 PM

Your venue is gorgeous! Looks like a beautiful place to get married. Happy Monday!

19. January 26, 2015 / 2:38 PM

OH my gosh that venue looks GORGEOUS!!! seriously such a pretty view too! Your right about this past weekend it was beautiful and my hair looked fab ;)

20. January 26, 2015 / 2:44 PM

Our weekend was beautiful too, and today is mid-70’s and sun. I mean, this is why we live South, girl!

Anyway, that wedding venue looks fantastic! I can’t wait to stalk facebook on your big day (not creepy at all…) for leaked pics of you in your dress! Ahhhhhh, it’s almost here!

21. January 26, 2015 / 2:51 PM

Wow, that place is beautiful!! So exciting. Your wedding is gonna be absolutely amazing!!

22. January 26, 2015 / 3:13 PM

Your wedding venue is so gorgeous!! I am so excited for you!

23. January 26, 2015 / 3:16 PM

Your venue is absolutely stunning, it’s going to be so magical! I can’t wait to see the photos! Totally jealous of your gorgeous weather, I am ready for spring to get here!

24. January 26, 2015 / 3:24 PM

That venue is gorgeous! You dinner looks really delicious too.

25. January 26, 2015 / 3:41 PM

The venue looks amazing. I want an outdoor chandelier in my backyard lol. Can’t wait to hear your take on the make up. Saw your IG post on that!

26. January 26, 2015 / 3:43 PM

Oh my goodness you’re wedding is so close!! I’m glad you had a beautiful weekend! Your venue is gorgeous!!

27. January 26, 2015 / 4:30 PM

It looks like it was a gorgeous and productive weekend! That chandelier is beautiful and I’m sure will even be more stunning at night :) I’ve been meaning to get a wi-fi enabled sd card as it seems super handy, thanks for reminding me about that!

Mili

28. January 26, 2015 / 4:45 PM

That first shot is absolutely gorgeous, I’m seriously questioning why I live in the northeast right now. Your venue is beautiful, I’m sure that chandelier is going to be amazing to dance under!

prosecco in the park

29. January 26, 2015 / 4:58 PM

Um wow, all I can say is your venture is spectacular. I bet that made the entire feel even more real. Great, now I’m dying for sushi. (;

30. January 26, 2015 / 5:11 PM

The wedding venue looks gorgeous and those flower arrangements are so pretty! That dinner mark cooked looks amazing! Is that chicken marsala?

31. January 26, 2015 / 5:28 PM

Looks like a wonderful weekend! The weather is gorgeous! And your venue does too, you wedding will be so beautiful!

32. January 26, 2015 / 5:40 PM

Give me that sushi!!!!! Very impressive with Mark’s dinner cooking! It looks delicious!

Your venue is absolutely stunning! The next few weeks are going to just fly by for you! I hope you have a great week!

33. January 26, 2015 / 6:13 PM

YOUR VENUE. ahhh. so gorgeous. i am counting down the days :)

34. January 26, 2015 / 6:27 PM

What an amazing weekend! Your venue is so pretty! I can’t believe how fast the big day is approaching! I can’t wait! I wish that my husband would listen to me when I say – make dinner. Ha! Yeah right!

35. January 26, 2015 / 7:18 PM

Your wedding venue is seriously gorgeous! And I’m totally impressed with Mark’s cooking!

36. January 26, 2015 / 7:23 PM

Girl, this is going to be THE most beautiful wedding!! I’m so excited for you! And props to Mark – that dinner looks delicious! Can’t wait for the makeup post this week!

37. January 26, 2015 / 7:29 PM

Oh my God I cannot wait til Feb 20th to see pictures of your gorgeous wedding. That venue is breathtaking and that chandelier, swoon!! The dinner Mark cooked for you looks delicious!!

38. January 26, 2015 / 8:00 PM

i think i am more excited for your wedding than you are ;) haha jk. but seriously hurry up and fly by, time! can’t wait!
    meanwhile tell me what mark cooked for you because whatever it is it looks amazing! mushrooms, yum.

39. January 26, 2015 / 8:20 PM

Sounds like a pretty awesome weekend! That sushi is calling my name right now! I’m so hungry! Your venue is just drop dead gorgeous! I can’t wait to see all the pictures from when you get married there! It’s going to be so beautiful!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

40. January 26, 2015 / 9:12 PM

Girl, I can’t even tell you how much I enjoyed your gorgeous FL weather and sunshine last week. I did NOT want to come back to OK at all. I started off my Sat with a kick butt Barre class too ;) You’re getting so close, what a gorgeous venue!

41. January 27, 2015 / 12:58 AM

That sushi looks amazing! What restaurant is that? Wow, that venue looks beautiful!! Where is that?? I’m not engaged yet, but keeping my eyes opened for a beautiful place to get married at :)

42. January 27, 2015 / 1:30 AM

Your venue is so incredible! It is going to be quite the wedding, my friend! So excited for yall! And go Mark for team Wedding-Go-Time ;)

43. January 27, 2015 / 2:32 AM

that first pic is amazing! and i want all that sushi. you’re so close to marriage!! oxox

44. January 27, 2015 / 3:38 AM

WOW is your venue gorgeous! You are going to be beautiful coming down those stairs. and ps, I am insanely jealous of that first picture. It was a sheet of ice and 5 degrees here this weekend, HAHA!

45. January 27, 2015 / 4:56 AM

Looks like an incredible weekend! I have an Eye-fi card, but I absolutely hate that I have to upload all the photos and can’t just select a few! I’m hopeful that some newer version will have that option!

46. January 27, 2015 / 6:16 PM

That venue is so awesome! I can’t wait to see all the details from your wedding! Do you like your Eye-fi? I’ve been wanting one for a while but nervous it won’t work that great.

47. January 27, 2015 / 11:20 PM

I can’t get over how gorgeous your venue is!!!! It’s going to be such a great day :)

48. January 28, 2015 / 1:41 AM

Ahhh still can’t get over your amazing venue.. it’s breathtaking!! And I was thinking of getting one of those Eye-fi cards eventually… do you love it??

49. January 28, 2015 / 2:45 AM

Amanda … the food pics get me every time!!! Your venue is gorgeous!!

50. January 28, 2015 / 3:58 AM

Gorgeous venue!!! And I saw your instagram post…can’t wait to read the blog post! XO

51. January 28, 2015 / 3:34 PM

Holy cow! Your venue is beautiful!! I love the rustic, Spanish feel to everything and the water being right there. Oh what a dream! We had a good weekend weather wise here in Texas too! It makes me love living in the south.