Friday Favorites – Is It Almost February Yet??

Happy Friday!  This week was a lot more manageable let me tell you.  I am really looking forward to this weekend.  I have quite a few things to check off the list and I’m excited to start tackling those last minute to do’s.  Let’s get right into these favorites!
Favorite Song
Great vibe to this song.  Perfect for running or windows down letting the Friday sunshine in.  Gazzo ft Y LUV “Never Touch the Ground”.

Favorite Recipe
I pretty much want to put that Sriracha peanut sauce on everything.  So good and low carb.  Cauliflower Rice Lettuce Cups with Sriracha Peanut Sauce full recipe here.
Favorite Workout
16 variations of planks.  Truth.  I love planks.  Best total body workout.  Sometimes if I can’t find the motivation to get going with a workout I’ll drop down into a plank.  After 2 minutes my body is usually ready to get moving.  Full workout here.
Favorite Piece on the Radar
Doesn’t this look like the best weekend bag?
Favorite Funnies
Totally guilty of this
Wouldn’t that be a nice ability to have
It would be funny if the thought of taxes didn’t give me anxiety
I wonder why I can’t get a Wedding diet on track.  This made my heart seriously flutter
When I showed one of my bridesmaids if she liked the romper I was thinking about giving them to get ready in…..
When one of my girlfriends is filling me in on the latest gossip
Trying to get out of my warm bed on cold mornings
When you call for an Uber X and a sweet high end ride pulls up instead
Finally when my jam comes on in the car and I can’t hold it in anymore
Alright your turn tell me your favorites from this week!  xoxoxoxo

1. January 23, 2015 / 5:35 AM

Stop it about that burrito from Chipotle!! I haven’t gotten anything other than a burrito bowl in years but seriously I think I need to try this. Maybe if its the only thing I eat all day long it won’t be so bad.

2. January 23, 2015 / 10:17 AM

Your gifs are always spot on! Do you have a secret method for finding the perfect gifs? It seems to take me forever when I am searching for them.

3. January 23, 2015 / 10:50 AM

Good luck this weekend, lovely lady! I know you’re going to rock it out!!! Last minute to do’s are fun, they get you one step closer to the day, wooohoo!!!

I’m all about plank variations, so good for the core!

Unfollow you in real life, been there, done that!!!! Have a great FRIDAY!

4. January 23, 2015 / 11:00 AM

I love planks too! I don’t know why but I do. Haha I love that cop jamming to Taylor Swift. That video had me cracking up! And yes to unfollowing people in real life. Where is that button at?!? I’ve tried the ignoring route but they just don’t seem to get it! Happy Friday love!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

5. January 23, 2015 / 11:03 AM

The bag is gorgeous! Swoon! The Rapper gif is hilarious, they totally shout out everything they own! I feel like that kitty every morning, 4:45am comes early! Jamming out now since it’s Friday!

6. January 23, 2015 / 11:44 AM

Oh the plank! It’s the best! Im with Pamela, on the unfollow button in real life, too. Where do we find that one???? :)
    Love the bag you’re lusting over! Good luck this weekend with all of your to-dos! The countdown continues!!!!!!

7. January 23, 2015 / 12:03 PM

Wait, they make Sriracha peanut sauce? I need to find this asap. I freaking love peanut sauce!!!

Those gifs!!! I am laughing at every single one of them! SO true! I hope you get all the stuff crossed off your list and you have a great weekend!!!

8. January 23, 2015 / 12:11 PM

That recipe looks to die for! I love peanut sauce too. That laundry quote is so me. I despise doing laundry and if I ever hit the lottery I am not doing it anymore lol. I have never eaten at Chipotle, but I really want to try it! xo

9. January 23, 2015 / 12:13 PM

OMG the rapper e-card is hilarious!!! Actually all of them are on point…so your bridesmaid didn’t like the romper?! I think that weekend bag would be a perfect carry-on bag for you!!! Hope you have a great weekend love! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

10. January 23, 2015 / 12:53 PM

Love that weekender bag! And that GIF with the chipolte burrito and the cat?! Too funny!! So close to wedding day! Cannot wait, so excited for you!!! Happy Friday!!

11. January 23, 2015 / 12:55 PM

I still haven’t watched the cop video. I have just decided that on Friday’s I’m going to start classes off with a funny video…that’s the video today ha.

12. January 23, 2015 / 1:37 PM

Your gifs get me every week. The getting out of bed when it’s cold is definitely me lately!

13. January 23, 2015 / 1:38 PM

did you say sriracha peanut sauce?!? wtf that sounds amazing! also that bag is awesome and i love the color and shape! happy weekend girl!

14. January 23, 2015 / 1:52 PM

I can’t tell you HOW many times I am guilty of pushing the dryer button again if I don’t feel like folding the laundry. Luckily for me my husband always thinks I am doing laundry! Littles does he know! Haha!!! Happy Friday! xoxo jenny http://www.pinterestdreams.blogspot.com

15. January 23, 2015 / 2:08 PM

That cop… I seriously LOVE him. Sriracha peanut sauce??? Omg that sounds amazing, I bet I can make it with another nut to make it whole30!!! This excites me lol. Planks are the devil but you are right, if you can’t do anything else they are a great total body workout!

16. January 23, 2015 / 2:08 PM

…I have blankets sitting in the washer that I just said in defeat last night that I’d re-wash in the morning because I didn’t feel like folding the clothes that were in the dryer. Why is laundry such a multi-step chore. I HATE IT! hah! Yay for last minute details!!

17. January 23, 2015 / 2:15 PM

That cop video is so funny. Love that weekend bag, so loving grey right now. Happy Friday.

18. January 23, 2015 / 2:16 PM

I’m pretty sure every time you post a new fave song I add it to my work out/running list! You have great recommendations!! :) And I’m all about planks too… when I’m at home and want to get a quick workout in I’ll do a few planks to get me goin!

19. January 23, 2015 / 2:27 PM

I’m loving that you have a Full House reference today – that’s my all-time favorite show, and it’s pretty sad that I know exactly what episode that’s from. Ha! That weekender bag looks pretty fabulous, and I definitely need to up my plank game. Have a good weekend!

20. January 23, 2015 / 2:29 PM

Omg those gifs!!! That cat is definitely me and love the guy with the popcorn lol. That song is good, I’ll have to listen to more of it. Thanks for sharing that work out too. I hope that you have a fabulous weekend lady! :-)

21. January 23, 2015 / 2:31 PM

Good luck with your checklist this weekend! Loving that song you posted.

22. January 23, 2015 / 2:49 PM

The cat gif is an accurate representation of Kyra and me this morning! Seriously that chipotle burrito thing…did not need to see…so much yum!

23. January 23, 2015 / 2:55 PM

haha I totally restart my dryer like a bazillion times, no shame. and i’m the same with planks – if i don’t feel like working out, i tell myself i have to do 3 planks and by the 3rd one i’m like ok ok please can i run now instead? haha. and that recipe looks amazing – gluten free and vegetarian! what what!

24. January 23, 2015 / 3:03 PM

Truth: I get a lot of music for my jazz classes from your Friday posts. They are the BEST for getting up and moving!

25. January 23, 2015 / 3:15 PM

I constantly restart the dryer. Always. And that cop! Love it. Have a great weekend!!

26. January 23, 2015 / 3:21 PM

I have seen someone get that burrito from Chipotle, it is crazy huge! You always have the best funnies, so guilty of restarting the dryer!

27. January 23, 2015 / 3:23 PM

Haha, that cop is actually an officer in a county about 15 minutes away from us. It’s hilarious, isn’t it?!? And sriracha peanut sauce….yes please!!

28. January 23, 2015 / 3:39 PM

Those lettuce cups look to die for!!!

29. January 23, 2015 / 4:10 PM

You find the yummiest looking recipes, yummmm… drooling and it’s only 11:10 in the morning. That kitty gif is so cute and funny. :) Have a good weekend hun xx

30. January 23, 2015 / 4:33 PM

That cop is honestly the best thing I’ve seen in a long time. So freaking funny! And amen to planks! Love.
    Have a great weekend love!

31. January 23, 2015 / 6:01 PM

This is such a great post! I don’t know how you like planks though…are you crazy?! I hate them, but good for you! I love all of those memes…too funny! I need to order that quesadilla burrito at Chipotle!
    ~~Megan~~

32. January 23, 2015 / 6:11 PM

OMG that quesadilla burrito may be the most life changing thing to happen to me since kids (not at all exaggerated.) Also, a two minute plank? Girl, you got guns!

33. January 23, 2015 / 7:34 PM

i cringe at the thought of how bad / much we are going to be paying for our taxes this year business owner probs. but that e-card :) :)

34. January 23, 2015 / 7:54 PM

Omg I think that cheese rolled burrito gave me a heart attack just looking at it!

35. January 23, 2015 / 8:13 PM

Oh gosh. YES to taxes. I don’t have my W-2 yet and the thought is making my head spin.

36. January 23, 2015 / 8:29 PM

Oh the people I’d love to unfollow in real life haha. Maybe one day there will be an app for that? That twist on the white sauce looks insaaaaane. And now, I’m off to train my cat to carry around a blankey because what could possibly be more adorable haha. Happy weekend lady!

37. January 23, 2015 / 10:47 PM

LOL Heavy Breathing Cat!! I have a love/hate relationship with planks, but mostly love because I KNOW they work! Have a great weekend, hope you get all of your to-do’s crossed off and get some good rest!

38. January 23, 2015 / 11:09 PM

That weekend bag is fabulous! And I love planking, I’ve been hooked on it since starting up barre workouts it’s amazing for your whole body :)

Happy Friday <3

39. January 24, 2015 / 1:32 PM

I really do like planking too. I am definitely pinning that recipe! And, your e-card about the laundry is SO true. xo

40. January 27, 2015 / 4:01 AM

Its almost February girlie!! And that recipe looks yum!!

41. January 27, 2015 / 6:18 PM

There are definitely a few people {okay, maybe like 10} that I’d unfollow in real life. That would be the best ever.

42. January 28, 2015 / 4:02 AM

Okay I don’t like chipotle, I am a wimp and find all of their meats too spicy but that cheese quesadilla burrito..omg lol I may just have to go and get a veggie style burrito from them.

43. January 28, 2015 / 11:19 PM

I’m totally guilty of always restarting the dryer. And as always, I want to make your recipe!