Beach Cover Ups & Accessories for all Price Points

It does feel a tiny bit cruel writing this post when it has been snowing for half of the country, I lived in Massachusetts for 18 years.  I get it.  You want to start Spring sports and surprise it’s still snowing out.  However, I promise it has a purpose.  First, a lot of the great pieces sell out quickly and second it will help motivate you to keep healthy and fit those workouts in.  I’m not going to lie, thinking about photographing myself in any sort of swimwear helped to fit in some extra barre classes.  Now, I never spent that much attention to coverups in the past but now that I pretty much want all parts of me covered in the sun because hello avoid that sun damage now!  I’m all about finding the fabulous beach cover up pieces.  You know I always try to link all price points for you, so today I thought I’d break them into price points so you can stay within your allotted Summer budget.  Let’s get right into it!

Summer 2016 Beach Cover Ups Shopping Guide

Beach cover ups shopping guide

Under $150

SUNDRESS Indiana Beach CoverupYou’ve seen this coverup by SUNDRESS everywhere and I’ll tell you it’s worth it.  It does run large, so size down.  This was a huge seller from the recent sale, so if you have your eye on my exact one just be on the lookout, SHOPBOP is really good about restocking.  I have a romper with a hood like this one but mine is old and Marc Jacobs, I seriously wore it every single time I could.  Love this solid black version and a much better price point.  You want actual sun protection?  Check out this piece, stylish and will save that precious skin of yours!

Under $100

I love the gypsy sleeve details on this one and it’s on the low end of this price point.  I am majorly crushing over this MINKPINK one with tassel details.  How pretty is the print on this one?

Under $50

Tassel Beach cover upTassel beach cover upTassel Cover UpI can’t stop talking about this one.  It hangs perfectly, the tassels, it doesn’t wrinkle and can we talk about how affordable?!?!  You have to pick it up before it sells out again.  I guarantee this print, for this price point….this adorable piece will sell out soon.  Let’s talk about the perfect back details on this one and it’s under $35.  This floral romper is brand new to the site and won’t last long.  Cooler tote under $35, yes please.

Under $25

The feather details on this one is completely festival approved.  Has a hood, stripes, pockets and under $25, this piece is basically perfection.  Don’t forget to cover up your gorgeous tresses and face with this hat.

So there is my complete shopping guide for you including tons of fab beach cover ups!  What do you have your eye on?  What have you picked up already?  Happy shopping my loves!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. April 11, 2016 / 6:07 AM

Cover ups and floppy hats are sooo important! Love the ones you posted, I have a few I love but might have to upgrade soon.

2. April 11, 2016 / 6:12 AM

Love that it is time for swim suits and cover ups! And that black and white hat is amazing!

3. April 11, 2016 / 6:32 AM

I stopped into Target this Saturday and saw SO many great cover-ups…I have a few that I just don’t get enough use out of because you know… New England lol, so I’m banking on some vacations coming up to use them haha! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

4. April 11, 2016 / 7:11 AM

You’re so right, things sell out so fast! I am still on the hunt for the perfect bathing suit and failing at finding it. Love all your coverup picks, that’s next on the list!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

5. April 11, 2016 / 8:13 AM

I love so many of these! Now if only it would actually warm up.. it was snowing in Philly this past weekend!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

6. April 11, 2016 / 8:25 AM

I love a lot of these – I love flowy cover ups and you have so many!

7. April 11, 2016 / 8:37 AM

Oh man, so many goodies here! I have a feeling I’ll be living in mostly cover ups this summer at the pool!!

8. April 11, 2016 / 9:09 AM

Love that first coverup from sundress! I loved most of their items, such a guilty pleasure!

xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

9. April 11, 2016 / 9:09 AM

Such great picks! I purchased the surf gypsy tassel coverup for a friend and wish I had gotten it for myself. And loving that Steve Madden beach tote!

Zelle
    Southern Style

10. April 11, 2016 / 9:13 AM

I cannot get over how beautiful you and your pictures are!! Thanks for putting this post together – I’m looking for some awesome cover ups because I do spend a lot of my time at the pool in the summer, but I’m not totally comfortable in my post-baby body.

11. April 11, 2016 / 9:49 AM

These cover ups are making me wish for the river! We’re going next month – I cannot wait.

12. April 11, 2016 / 9:58 AM

Did you just read my mind or WHAT?! wow! this is so so helpful and awesome!!

13. Amy Arnold
    April 11, 2016 / 10:42 AM

I need these tassel coverups in my life now! I have a beach trip coming up soon, so thanks for the roundup.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

14. April 11, 2016 / 11:09 AM

I was hoping you were going to post about this after I saw your IG pic! Wouldn’t you know, I’m in the market for a new cover up this year. I bought a super cute one three years ago when I was pregs with Henry and then got to wear it again last summer when I was pregs with Otto, but now that I’m not pregnant, it’s just too big for me! Loving the ones with the fringe! Long sleeves/pants wouldn’t work at all here, but they’re so cute I wish they would!

15. April 11, 2016 / 11:35 AM

I got that black and white one with the tassels on your recommendation last year from Nordstrom and I love it! I am so ready for the beach it isn’t funny.

16. April 11, 2016 / 12:18 PM

I love how you broke this post down into price points!!! I love love love that Sundress cover up but that is not in my beach wear budget. If I lived in Florida like you I would totally splurge but I stick to Target mostly since we are only at the beach maybe twice a year if we are lucky. I love the white and black nordstrom pick and that is such a great deal on it! I am trying to decide what color swimsuit I want to have this year, I need a new one so I am going to bookmark it and hope I make a decision soon!

17. April 11, 2016 / 1:30 PM

Love pretty much all of these. I also don’t even own a cover up. We have a trip planned with my family this summer that I could use one for though. I hear you on the keeping everything covered part too. I burn easily so I try not to spend a ton of time in the sun and I always have sunscreen on. :-) Thank you for sharing and I hope that you had a fab weekend!!

18. April 11, 2016 / 1:58 PM

So many cute options, and I love that you broke them up by budget! The first one that you’re wearing with the tassels is so adorable!

19. April 11, 2016 / 2:15 PM

These are all so fab. I’m loving the romper on the $25 and under price point, it’s so cute and different!

20. April 11, 2016 / 2:37 PM

There are so many amazing options here – I forgot how much I love that black and white tassel one that you feature toward the end of your post. I remember you talking about it last year, and now I definitely think I need to pick it up!

21. April 11, 2016 / 3:39 PM

There are some seriously cute options out there right now! I’m in the market for one for this year so this was perfect timing. And I love a good floppy hat.

22. April 11, 2016 / 4:40 PM

These are beautiful!

23. April 11, 2016 / 5:11 PM

Lady, such a good round up and gorgeous photography as always! I love that tassel cover up and those floppy hats are terrific–got to kepe the sun off the face!

xo- Annie

24. April 11, 2016 / 9:28 PM

Such a great round up! Come onnnnn beach weather- I’m so ready for you!

25. Julie Joy
    April 11, 2016 / 10:14 PM

Phew, that’s a great variety! I love the fringe details and the very loose look! I can’t wait for summer weather!

26. April 11, 2016 / 10:30 PM

I am obsessing over that black/pink one in your photo! These are all so cute! I have a favorite cover up I found at TJ Maxx that I’ve worn for years and its still holding up! Yay! Now, if only warm warmer would arrive!! ;)

27. April 12, 2016 / 8:38 AM

You are forgiven. (; haha I do admit there was a fair amount of swearing as I attempted to locate my snow brush on Saturday when I woke up to 6 inches of snow on my car! Supposedly we’re getting into the 70’s at the end of the week. I say supposedly, because it was 78 on Easter Sunday and a week later, well, yeah, you get it. I haven’t quite been in the summer spirit to go suit shopping just yet, but do love me some cover ups! Especially the dress ones! (:

28. Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures
    April 12, 2016 / 7:58 PM

I’ve been stalking all the beachwear too for my honeymoon. However, I washed and (accidentally) dried that tassel one from Nordstrom and most of the tassels fell apart!! Ahhhh. So pissed. Anyway- are you going to TBSCon?!?

29. April 14, 2016 / 4:42 PM

love them all, especially the affordable ones! i don’t like spending a ton of money on something i am only wearing around the pool or whatever, but i still want to look cute ;)

30. April 18, 2016 / 2:10 AM

Love the black and white one from nordstrom!! Soo cute and such a steal. Great post. Thanks again. XO.