Sriracha Garlic Roasted Chickpeas – The Easiest Recipe Ever

When I was in my gorgeous little princess pad (all 700 sq ft of it) and I used my oven for storage……I definitely experimented with a lot of pinterest worthy recipes.  Now that Mark and I are sharing the same kitchen he has pretty much taken over all things cooking.  That includes grocery shopping.  I honestly cannot remember the last time I went.  It is glorious.

I had seen so many pins floating around about roasted chickpeas and thought I’d try my hand at it.  For once I had all the materials and thought it would be a great addition to my salad assembly line of daily lunches.  Let me give you a forewarning…..these are so addicting.  You will pretty much eat the entire tray.  So just make two cans if you want any hope of leftovers.

Roasted Chickpeas

Sriracha chickpeas

If you have leftovers……which may not be the case….trust.  However if you do put them in an airtight container.  To get them really crunchy again you can quickly sear them in a frypan.  Hope you try your hand at this one!  xoxoxo

Share:

28 responses to “Sriracha Garlic Roasted Chickpeas – The Easiest Recipe Ever”

1. I’m so jealous Mark goes to the grocery store and you don’t have to! That’s one of my weekly Sunday errands I have to do every week and it sucks. Although I guess it could be worse! And these sound amazing! I love anything with sriracha so…LOL

Sequins & Sea Breezes

2. Pinky says:

These sound yummy, lady! And super easy too!

3. Yum!!! This sounds so easy and like you said I probably wont have leftovers!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

4. Jenn says:

I’ve made these before and they are DELICIOUS! I don’t think I made it with sriracha tho, so that might be an interesting difference (I think I used chili powder when I did it). Love a good easy and tasty snack!

5. These look great. I make chick peas a lot. I usually opt for garlic flavor or curry. They’re seriously the best snack and so easy to make! I’m gonna have to try this one because-SIRACHA! Delish!

6. Yum! I’ve always wanted to try roasted chickpeas and these sound delish!!

7. jillian says:

im not a big sriracha fan but my husband LOVES it! i should make these sometime!

8. I go to the grocery store but Adam does a lot of the cooking (because he’s way better at it!) and it’s wonderful! :)

9. Gina says:

I discovered recently that I really love Sriracha on many things. It’s so delish if you sautee veggies with sriracha and a smidge of raw maple syrup. LOVE!

These chic peas look so good to put in my salad. I’m always looking for something exciting to change up my salads.
    Thanks for sharing!
    XO,Gina

10. Sounds super easy! And Tasty! Siracha on ANYTHING!

11. Kiki says:

I think I finally found a way to get my fiance to try chickpeas. Genius Amanda! (:

12. Aimee says:

Sounds good, and easy – which is always key!

13. so yum! these are so easy to make i can definitely handle it! thanks for sharing girl! and glad you don’t have to use your oven for storage anymore hehe

14. Carly says:

I’ve made roasted chickpeas, but never with sriracha. Totally doing this.

15. Amanda says:

Oh my these sound so so amazing!!! And I love that used your oven for storage, thats good use of space! haha

16. Amanda says:

i’ve tried this so many times but i don’t think i flipped them. or let them really dry. you have me convinced to try again!!

17. Rebecca Jo says:

Oh yes… I love chickpeas & I LOVE a good spicy sauce. I’m doing this.

18. Nadine says:

I made some roasted Parmesan Chickpeas sometime last year and they just weren’t very good. With the siracha and garlic…I bet these would be a lot better! I may need to try it. I love make kale chips too.

19. helene says:

okay i have never heard of anything like this but it sounds so good!

20. Somer says:

Love this recipe!

I’m a vegetarian so it’s perfect! :)

21. Kayla MKOY says:

YUMMO! I’ve never eaten them like this so I need to try!!!! I love hot foods :)

22. Insanely jealous that you haven’t been grocery shopping in forever, it’s one of those necessary evils every week :-P

This looks DELISH! Love easy yummy recipes!

23. They look delicious, I have been wanting to try a recipe so this will probably be the one! Dustin loves sriracha anything :)

24. oh yum! I’ve using sesame oil a lot recently and I love the flavor it gives off!

25. Lindsay says:

I love roasted chickpeas! I have to try your recipe because it sounds so good!

26. Jaelan says:

yum!!! I’ve been waiting for this. I could totally handle some of these right now. I’m finally feeling like eating again. Phew! And I love all things spicy with a crunch!

27. I’ve been hearing about these a lot lately…I’m gonna have to try!