Current Favs Under $50

Anyone else starting to dream of Spring?  I know Florida finally has cold weather and I’ve had the heat on in my house more times than I can count but I’m still drawn to the blushes and light colors of the Spring.  The problem down here is that it’s really hard to invest in any real cold weather gear because it just doesn’t stay cold for that long.  I think I still have a pair of riding boots from the Nordstrom sale that are still in their box isn’t that terrible?  Coming at you with some current favs under $50.

Have you bought these faux fur mules yet?  They are so comfy, I pretty much live in mine.  I can’t believe these loafers are under $25.  This blush frill scarf is perfect to transition you into the cooler days in the Spring.  This looks like the perfect lightweight button up.  I am such a sucker for anything white and eyelet plus the top is off the shoulders.  This wrap top would pretty much go with everything, would scoop it up in a few colors.  This clutch looks very Chloe-esque at it’s $25.  I have a feeling this dress is going to sell out quickly.  How gorgeous is this ring?  This black top looks super flattering.  This polka dot top looks like something you would live in.  I am definitely digging these pearl jeans and such a great price point.  These hoop earrings are currently in my cart.  This peplum top looks comfy and on sale.

Also!  Make sure to also tag your Target products with #targetstyle.  Look at my latest flatlay front and center on the Target website!

Tell me some of your current favs that you are loving!

1. January 29, 2018 / 6:32 AM

Love love LOVE that Lush Tie Waist dress!! I think I may need that for my sister’s rehearsal dinner. So pretty!

2. January 29, 2018 / 6:57 AM

Loving the pearl embellishments on those jeans!! I’m full on craving warmer weather and I still need to get those gucci dupes from target!! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

3. January 29, 2018 / 7:37 AM

That dress is gorgeous!! And the shoes!

4. January 29, 2018 / 8:46 AM

i live in my target mules i must say. so comfy and fun! and i dont feel guilty bc they are so cheap. love that polka dot top too. good finds!

xoxo cheshire kat

5. January 29, 2018 / 9:53 AM

Those Target pointed toe loafers already are on their way to me – so pretty and can’t beat the price. Love that scarf!

6. January 29, 2018 / 10:57 AM

YES girl on your flat lay!! I need that tie waist dress in my life! I have so many good shoes from Nord’s still in their boxes because #baby.

7. January 29, 2018 / 12:07 PM

Those jeans are fab!! Love all of those tops too. I also started browsing the Target website while reading this haha. Thanks for sharing and have a great day! :-)

8. January 29, 2018 / 12:33 PM

I just got lectured on how I am not allowed to buy another dress by my sister who helped me purge yesterday and now I think I need that lush dress, so cute! That is awesome about Target, thanks for sharing that tip. Hope you had a great weekend!

9. January 29, 2018 / 12:47 PM

That peplum tee is just the cutest! I really think Target has been killing it on the shoes this past year! So many dupes of expensive, trendy looks!

10. January 30, 2018 / 10:38 AM

I love the dot shirt – it’s too cute!! I also love the bow dress, but I’m so terrible about making those things look good. I wish I was better at it, lol.

11. February 1, 2018 / 10:44 PM