Checking in with you for some great Black Friday deals that are already starting. I have a few big-ticket electronic type things I have my eye out on (including a new apple watch because mine died). What products are you hoping to go on sale?
- This is huge. Baby Jogger strollers never go on sale. Here is my favorite City Mini GT2 for 20% off. Get it the next day here.
- Beautycounter has 15% off sitewide. This is usually when I stock up on things for Patrick and myself.
- Super random but one of my favorite stocker stuffer items here. With the hot and cold temps varying so much, my tire lights keep on coming on. This is such a handy item that you never want to spend money on but so glad you have it.
- I just ordered this sweater from H&M for under $20 and I think it is all kinds of fabulous
- Walmart has an Instapot for $55. I think I may snag that to finally get in the know with all things fast cooking.
- This is the thermometer I use for my little one and I find it is very accurate with a head swipe. On major sale.
- Target has spend $40 and get $10 off or spend $75 and get $20 off. I picked up some Cat & Jack pants for my little one because they are fit his skinny legs and waist
- I always eyed the Snoo bassinet when I was pregnant but could never get over the price tag. It is currently 40% off now.
- I am really considering getting a Peloton bike. Anyone who has it definitely gives me feedback. Right now all the accessories are free (value of $250).
- Gap has 40% off sitewide with the code FORTY plus an additional 10% off with SUPER10. I currently have this sweater in my cart.
- If you haven’t ordered your holiday cards yet, Minted has 15% off plus free shipping with JOYFUL.
- Super random and a place I never shop but I recently got underwear from Aerie and I love them. They are very comfortable and don’t show lines. They are currently 10 for $35. This and this pair are my current favs. I went with mediums and they are a great fit. I wash then air dry and they have held up amazing.
- GiGi New York has buy more save more starting now. The leather apple watch bands are gorgeous and the small leather cosmetic case makes a great gift.
These are just a few things that have so far caught my eye. I’ll keep updating and adding as the week continues. Amazon has flash deals that are continually changing. I got a bunch of stasher bags and I love keeping snacks/sandwiches in them. Tell me what you are looking for this year!