Weekend Roundup In Pictures

Hope you had a great weekend!  Cannot believe it’s Monday again.  I think we should get an hour later start since we had that hour of sleep stolen from us on Saturday night.  The good news is at least it won’t be dark when I go to work and dark when I get out….isn’t that the worst?  Hooray for the approach into those long summer nights right?

One of my favorite bloggers who I just happened to grow up with Christina over at Hungry Meets Healthy used this approach and I was really digging it.

Met up with one of my girlfriends at Sushi Alive (the best in Tampa IMO) to discuss this.

Having friends who are generally interested and want to hear all about love and weddings…honestly I feel like everyone is so “wedding out”….when they are genuinely happy and excited makes me feel like this.

(via tumblr)
Thanks Erin for making me feel so special and loved!

We stuffed ourselves with this.

Seriously…it was heaven.

Wore this….last night probably for a long time in Florida I’ll be able to wear my leather coat and booties.

Saturday I helped my girlfriend move this into her apartment.

I am not going to toot my own horn but I am like the Queen of Craiglist.  She was looking for a couch for a week. Told me about it…I found this Crate and Barrel sectional that the couple had paid a pretty penny for it….she got it for a steal…..we enlisted a girlfriend with a truck….and used Mark’s manly brute strength.  She is now the new owner of a beautiful sectional for cheaper than building your own furniture from Ikea.

Used these….and seriously loved them.  Give you the most natural tan color.

Painted my nails with this.

Such a fun Spring Color!  One of my favorite clients from the Barre Studio dropped off the nicest Valentines presents with the sweetest card inside and that polish.  Thank you so much Donna!

Tried not to eat the entire bag of this.  Seriously they were BOGO….

Avoided these Magician Hustlers while I bought those above BOGO chips.  Honestly they are so cute….I walked out the in to avoid them.  I can’t say no to them!

Mark made dinner on Sunday night.  Such a man meal right?
Paired it with this.
Finished with these.
Who says bathing suit season is here?  How many Barre classes to work off that meal?  How was your weekend? Come back tomorrow!  I have fun wedding news to share!  xoxoxoxo

1. March 10, 2014 / 11:06 AM

That outdoor wedding pic at the top is gorgeous! Love the leather coat and Forgetting Sarah Marshall is such a funny movie! It never gets old to me lol. We rented the hunger games also! I love that pink polish! Happy Monday!

2. March 10, 2014 / 11:12 AM

sounds like a fab weekend and great score on the couch! my friend LOVES CL; she sells so much of her shit on there. i prefer kijiji because i’m too scared to use CL!

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

3. March 10, 2014 / 11:35 AM

How beautiful does that outdoor wedding look?! Definitely my kinda style ;)
    Love the nail polish, I need to buy some nice new shades for Spring. That and a floral perfume are instantly make me feel ready for the season!

4. March 10, 2014 / 12:49 PM

Love your new nail color!! And that RING!!! BLING BLING!!!! I know I’ve seen it before, but it truly is gorgeous. I need the queen of Craigslist in my life!

5. March 10, 2014 / 12:49 PM

Ok. Will you stop? All that sushi looks so freaking delicious. And your outfit is adorable. And the sriracha chips are SO DANG ADDICTING!! I could eat them all all the time. Every so often we dig out Forgetting Sarah Marshall and die laughing–you’re right–it’s one of those movies that we just kind of forget is absolutely hilarious!

6. March 10, 2014 / 1:00 PM

Perfect weekend indeed!! Love the essie color – DUH!! Love that Mark cooked you such a manly meal and love even more that you ate pretty much the same plate of sushi as I did!! YUM!!! Happy Monday doll!

7. March 10, 2014 / 1:02 PM

There’s so much I want to say. Ha Those cookies first of all… they look amazing! And I wish I could get my hands on those tanning wipes. Sounds so much better than a spray! We watched Hunger Games this weekend too… so happy it finally came out! I was tired of rewatching the first one. ha

8. March 10, 2014 / 1:04 PM

I did not know you can reserve movies at Redbox, but you bet your butt I’m going to start now! Nothing worse than finding a movie you want to see on the website and then get to a machine and it’s sold out..boo! Also, if I had a truck I think I would buy (or pick up the free stuff) everything off of CL…it’s addicting I tell ya!

9. March 10, 2014 / 1:04 PM

That Sushi looks delish!, Love the shade of Essie, and LOVE Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Looks like a very fun weekend…even the man steak:)
    XO, Gina

10. March 10, 2014 / 1:05 PM

love la crema! and that wedding pic is gorgeous!!!

11. March 10, 2014 / 1:05 PM

Currently planning my wedding and am always down to talk all things wedding…which, by the way, your ring = too die for! Looking forward to reading about your wedding news tomorrow :)

12. March 10, 2014 / 1:25 PM

That weekend looks pretty awesome to me, especially the sushi part! I have been craving it so bad!

13. March 10, 2014 / 2:07 PM

OMG can you come make me dinner? That looks amazing!! Loving that nail color, it’s such a fun spring color! I might have to go get it :) Your hair looks GORGEOUS by the way! I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall this weekend too LOL! And ate the sriracha chips! So yummy!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

14. March 10, 2014 / 2:10 PM

Your weekend looks so good. And so delicious!

You really are the queen of Craigslist! That sectional is fantastic!! Your friend is so lucky to have you!

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of my favourite movies. As is the Hunger Games. Girl, you’ve good taste in movies!

Go Mark on the fantastic looking dinner!

15. March 10, 2014 / 2:28 PM

yes yes yes to all of this! thanks for the shoutout! i’m now craving sushi at 10:30 am. not that unusual actually. love that fun pink. i just painted my nails in OPI bubble bath and it’s the palest pink that i just love. plus giada has worn it for years so i was instantly a fan. i actually googled to find out what color polish she used hahaha. my brother and i watched catching fire over the weekend too. the man meal…hahaha love it. at least he’s cooking!!

16. March 10, 2014 / 2:33 PM

What a great weekend! I am obsessed with Essie nail polish. The color looks great with your ring! I told my husband the same thing about daylight savings. We should have def. had an extra hour before we had to go to work today!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogpsot.com

17. March 10, 2014 / 3:25 PM

Weddings are seriously the best! I worked at a bridal shop for 5 years & miss it every single day!

18. March 10, 2014 / 3:32 PM

hahah YES! i watched forgetting sarah marshall this weekend too! it was hilarious :) :)
    also so excited for your wedding plans!! eeep!
    AND omg i didnt realize you and christina grew up together! how fun is that!
    xo jillian – cornflake dreams

19. March 10, 2014 / 3:44 PM

are those garlic fries???? holy yumm to all the food on this post!

20. March 10, 2014 / 3:49 PM

That food looks fabulous! I gave up tanning in beds last year and would love to try a self tanner like that but I’m terrified of looking like an oompa loompa! Haha.

21. March 10, 2014 / 4:04 PM

Looks like you had an amazing weekend! I’ve been craving sushi lately and those pictures did not help haha!

Love Hunger Games… I was Katnis for halloween (super embarrassing to admit).

I have that essie shade and you just reminded me how beautiful it is. It’s the perfect spring color :)

Can’t wait to hear more about your wedding planning!!

Jen

^sunday skin routine on the blog today

22. March 10, 2014 / 4:15 PM

Yum that sushi looks amazing! We had a snowy weekend relaxing inside, always great to have a calm weekend after a hectic week.

23. March 10, 2014 / 4:44 PM

looks like a fun and eventful weekend – now i’m craving sushi!!!

PS .. i have a GIVEAWAY going on .. love for you to stop by and spread the good karma!

24. March 10, 2014 / 4:44 PM

The sushi and the sriracha chips have me hungry over here at 9:45 in the morning after I’ve already eaten breakfast. Maybe “hungry” isn’t the right word. HANGRY.

25. March 10, 2014 / 4:57 PM

Love Forgetting Sarah Marshall! And while you are the queen of Craigslist, David is the king! I am forever getting e-mails from him about crazy good deals on craigslist! And I love that nail color! Wish I could wear nail polish at work. :(

26. March 10, 2014 / 4:57 PM

What a wonderful weekend and filled with delicious food!

27. March 10, 2014 / 5:04 PM

you are stronger than i am for resisting the girl scouts.

28. March 10, 2014 / 5:13 PM

sounds like a great weekend to me! i can never resist the girl scouts either :)

29. March 10, 2014 / 5:19 PM

NEED tan towels. But first my red skin needs to fade from a major burn. Wedding planning is so fun so I’m glad you have supportive girlfriends to help. Also needing that awesome pink Essie shade for spring I do believe!

30. March 10, 2014 / 5:48 PM

I am dying to see Catching Fire!! I had no idea it was a redbox rental already…going right now to get it, and those chips…and maybe cookie dough. Damn you!!! 😉
    XO

31. March 10, 2014 / 5:57 PM

OMG that sushi looks amazing!! I can’t believe you found that couch on craigslist!! It’s looks amazing in her apt! I totally watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall this weekend too! I have a serious girl crush on Mila Kunis! I still need to see the new Hunger Games! Oh and me and the hubs totally killed a bottle of wine each last night, oops! Have to get ready for Monday some how! :)

<3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

32. March 10, 2014 / 6:10 PM

Were we hanging out without knowing it this weekend? Watched Catching Fire on Friday night and saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall on TV yesterday. I can sit down and watch it whenever it’s on. The Hawaiian scenery doesn’t hurt :) And I need you to come over here and sprinkle some of your CL good luck on me. Your GF scored!!

33. March 10, 2014 / 7:24 PM

How do you avoid the magician hustlers, LOL? Thin mints are a weakness for me! :)

34. March 10, 2014 / 7:27 PM

I love that couch. I’ve been couch hunting lately. Love that one.

35. March 10, 2014 / 7:30 PM

Looks like an amazing weekend! That nail color is so gorgeous and perfect for spring & summer! Also, the meal mark made for dinner on Sunday is seriously making me so hungry! Looks so good + the cookies of course :)

36. March 10, 2014 / 8:27 PM

I haven’t been to Sushi Alive- must be new? Sounds delish. And please have a wedding like that photo!

37. March 10, 2014 / 8:27 PM

I can’t say no to adorable girl scouts! We end up just giving away boxes that I buy to friends and family, ha. Forgetting Sarah Marshall is SO FUNNY!

38. March 10, 2014 / 8:35 PM

Love that Essie. I’ve been on the hunt for my perfect pinks recently.

I was considering the Kate Somerville but went with another face self tanner.

39. March 11, 2014 / 12:42 AM

That was one heck of a weekend! I may have to give those tanning towelettes a try. The nice weather brought out the arms and boy am I PALE. haha

40. March 11, 2014 / 1:03 AM

Is that how you will be arranging your chairs and tables!!? SO PRETTY I LOVE!! Also, I just purchased everything to make overnight oats… I can’t wait to try it out!!

41. March 11, 2014 / 3:14 AM

Your ring is so so beautiful, girl! Mine is so different, but I can appreciate a beautiful engagement ring, and yours made me smile :)

42. March 11, 2014 / 1:20 PM

Love the nail polish color and sounds like you had an all-around awesome weekend. That couch looks great for a craigslist find!