Weekending – Bachelorette Recap

Oh it feels good to be home but I am missing sleeping with the balcony doors open and hearing the ocean rolling in at night.  I’ll tell you what any girls trip you go on pick someone to be the bachelorette and then you won’t have to worry about anything else. I wanted to thank my amazing bridesmaids they really went above and beyond.  Spoiled is an understatement.  Also being able to travel with 5 women…..we all got along and were talking about our next trip on the way home.  I mean that just tells you how successful of a trip it was.  Linking up with B for all the details.
The weekend started off by being scooped up in our pimp mobile for our drive down.  Seriously I want this beast.  It had tvs, every outlet plug you can imagine, and reclining heated seats all around.  Also vibrating seats…..that’s a story for a different day……basically it was amazing.
The drive down consisted of some great reminiscing and before you know it we arrived at the Fontainebleau.
Let’s talk about this view.
The first night we did the more typical Miami night which consisted of the loud club scene.
Naturally it involved an eventful drive back home to the hotel.  Once again just hop in a personal detail SUV and tell them it’s a bachelorette party and suddenly it’s all good.
bachelorette bracelets, bachelorette party ideas
Apparently room service pizza was ordered.  I have better frozen pizza at home but at least it made for a good story.
Good thing we did a lot of barre in the room.  Those are my feet instructing.
The next morning afternoon after an amazing brunch at Yardbird (amazing highly recommend
It was back to the hotel to lay out by the pools.  Since it was raining off and on we took full advantage of the spa at the Fontainebleau.  If you are there I highly recommend it.  The eucalyptus steam room totally zapped everything out and the cucumber eye slices helped refresh those pretty little faces.
That night we had an amazing dinner at Scarpetta.  It was in our tower of the hotel except we went one floor too low and had a nice tour of the hotel.  The lobby is a scene.  People watching the whole weekend that is for sure.
Let’s talk about this dress for a second.  I am in love.
Then we went out for my favorite part of the weekend sitting around with my girls drinking amazing cocktails and just laughing until our stomachs hurt.  I seriously have the most entertaining and loving best friends.
Coming back to the hotel and sitting on the balcony drinking wine and soaking in the beautiful night was such a perfect way to end the night.  We wore these as much as we could.
I definitely didn’t want to leave this view!
Sunday morning after brunch (Oak Tavern in the Arts district….fabulous!) we hit the road back.  Back to life.  I’m sad it’s over but so excited about the countdown!  A month to go!  I’m so excited to be marrying Mark.  Definitely was happy to walk in the door to a dinner ready to go and clean kitchen.  Love that man.
Such a fabulous weekend getting some much needed pampering, spoiling and getting to hang with my loves.  Perfect bachelorette in the books!
Thanks for sticking around that picture heavy post.  There were so many more but just thought I’d share some of the highlights.  I hope y’all stayed warm this weekend.  What did you do for your bachelorette party?  What kind of parties that you’ve been a part of have been your favorite?  xoxoxo

1. January 12, 2015 / 7:19 AM

Looks like you had an amazing time! I love your dress — so gorgeous!

2. January 12, 2015 / 10:21 AM

Sounds like such a wonderful weekend with your girls! I would love to have that view right now!

3. January 12, 2015 / 11:30 AM

Glad you had an amazing bachelorette weekend girl! And glad the weather warmed up slightly for you… hopefully you got some pool time in. That spa day sounds amazing! And love love love your white dress! Amazing! Hope today isn’t too rough for you!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

4. January 12, 2015 / 11:53 AM

What a perfect bachelorette party weekend and you looked amazing in all your outfits!! I’m happy to hear there was a little barre teaching before some of the activities, I’d expect nothing less!!! Happy Monday love!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

5. January 12, 2015 / 12:06 PM

it sounds perfect! a great mix of friends, food, fun and relaxing!! what could be better??

6. January 12, 2015 / 12:41 PM

What an amazing weekend! That view was stunning and so was your dress! And a pimped out mobile to get you there? Holla! Glad you had a great weekend!

7. January 12, 2015 / 12:46 PM

Looks like you had the most amazing and memorable bachelorette weekend!!! Your pictures are amazing and you will definitely love looking back on them and remembering this awesome time with your friends!
    Your outfits were perfect–I particularly love the white dress with the gold!!
    I can’t believe you had enough energy to come home and recap everything right away! Amazing haha

8. January 12, 2015 / 1:06 PM

Yay for an amazing bachelorette weekend, and I love that you guys started it off in the pimp-mobile! And that white dress is fabulous, love the detailing :-D

9. January 12, 2015 / 1:15 PM

I was following along on Instagram. Looks like you had an amazing time and I love that Mark had dinner waiting when you got home. Good man!

10. January 12, 2015 / 1:23 PM

ok you crazy girl – you’re already recapping the weekend of craziness? i love it though. the Fontainebleau is one of my fav fav spots down there and that’s where my gf’s and i crashed the pool last sept when we visited :) looks like such a blast! gotta love a quick miami getaway :) xo

11. January 12, 2015 / 1:50 PM

love love love this recap!!!! it’s always amazing to spend a weekend away with your favorite gals.

for mine, i flew down to miami with 14 of my favorite ladies, stayed with my cousin who insisted she host (love her!!) and it was a weekend of crazy debauchery. clubbing and then heading out to the keys for a short stay. miami is one of my fav cities!!

12. January 12, 2015 / 2:05 PM

That white dress! The detail in the back! OH MAN! I love it too!
    I am so glad you had an amazing time! :)
    Thank you for sharing!!!

13. January 12, 2015 / 2:07 PM

You looked absolutely stunning all your weekend! Pretty much obsessed with the back of your white dress. Your friends sure know how to spoil you and treat you to a good time – that definitely is a bachelorette party for the books. Glad you had such a great weekend!

14. January 12, 2015 / 3:08 PM

soooo much fun! I have never really been to Miami, but the Hubs def has (he lived in the Keys area for 10 years). I did a pole dancing class and club scene with hotel sleep over and brunch the next day. Exhausting!

15. January 12, 2015 / 3:13 PM

Still so bummed we couldn’t meet up! That’s what two busy schedules will get you… I’m still currently in my Fountainbleau robe, but seeing as though we need to check out in 45 mins, I should prob get my act together, right?!

16. January 12, 2015 / 3:19 PM

That dress you wore is stunning! Perfect dress for the bride! Looks like you had an awesome trip with great weather!
    Ally – Life as I know it

17. January 12, 2015 / 3:19 PM

Looks like such a great bachelorette!! Bummer about the rain but the spa sounded like a good idea! LOVE that white dress on you!!

18. January 12, 2015 / 3:21 PM

Looks like an awesome time! Your second dress is gorgeous, perfect for the bachelorette. I’m super jealous of all those outdoor pics. I need some warm weather back in my life bigtime.

19. January 12, 2015 / 3:33 PM

So glad you had the best time, loved all the pics. Laughed out loud at “Apparently room service pizza was ordered” must have been a WILD night ;) One month, eekk!!

20. January 12, 2015 / 3:43 PM

What a perfect weekend! That view really is incredible!

21. January 12, 2015 / 4:05 PM

PERFECT weekend! I am so glad you had such a great bach!! You and your girls all look gorgeous and so happy!

22. January 12, 2015 / 4:29 PM

this seriously looks like the perfect bachelorette! so much fun!! you girls are all so gorgeous and i adore that white dress!! so glad you got to be spoiled :)

23. January 12, 2015 / 4:34 PM

Looks like a blast! So glad you had a great time! That dress is stunning and you look amazing!!

24. January 12, 2015 / 5:07 PM

Fabulous weekend with your ladies! Views, drinks, robes, spa, A list treatment, what more can you ask for at a bachelorette? I love your white dress. You look lovely!

25. January 12, 2015 / 5:34 PM

You looked so beautiful!! Love love love the dress and am so glad you had such a good time! Girls weekends are the best weekends :) One month countdown, eeeek!

26. January 12, 2015 / 5:43 PM

What an amazing weekend Amanda! That view is gorgeous! You look amazing in that white dress!
    It’s the final countdown! Woohoo!

27. January 12, 2015 / 5:56 PM

SO happy that you enjoyed yourself! Looks like it was a wonderful weekend. LOVE your white dress so much. You looked stunning in it. This post makes me want to do a girls trip preferably some place warm!! I hope that you are having a good day today too. :-)

28. January 12, 2015 / 6:03 PM

Awwww yay, I’m so glad you had an awesome time!! That dress is gorgeous by the way and can’t beat that view! Happy Monday :)

29. January 12, 2015 / 6:07 PM

Looks like you had a blast! That dress is perfection!! Let the countdown til the wedding begin! Woohoo!!

30. January 12, 2015 / 6:08 PM

what an absolutely perfect weekend. looks like you are very loved!
    meanwhile that one white dress with the sparkles – stunning. but really you look amazing in every picture, duh. and room service pizza? ew.

31. January 12, 2015 / 6:27 PM

You are all such beauties! That view and that dress are honestly perfection.Sounds like the perfect weekend honestly!

32. January 12, 2015 / 6:54 PM

Looks like THE best time! I like that your ‘entourage’ was small – I went to Key West for mine and took 13 girls. Never again!!

33. January 12, 2015 / 7:05 PM

What a great trip! You all look amazing in every photo but that white sparkle back dress is seriously perfect.

34. January 12, 2015 / 7:34 PM

Wow how fun is that! Your white dress is gorgeous and the hotel view is amazing! Looks like you and your ladies and an absolute blast!

35. January 12, 2015 / 7:57 PM

That looks like the perfect bachelorette weekend!! That ocean view is amazing and the spa sounds heavenly!! Woohoo 1 month to go!!

36. January 12, 2015 / 8:03 PM

Oh lady what an awesome weekend!! You deserve it! And I love that y’all did barre in the room! haha!

37. January 12, 2015 / 8:42 PM

Ah looks like you had so much fun! I can’t wait until mine!

38. January 12, 2015 / 8:44 PM

Looks like soooooo much fun!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

39. January 12, 2015 / 8:49 PM

It looks like an amazing weekend with great friends! I love the picture of you and the view! I hope you had a great time!

40. January 12, 2015 / 8:51 PM

That is the perfect weekend, for sure! Such lovely ladies and you look amazing! Cheers to one month to go ;)

41. January 12, 2015 / 9:30 PM

Fun! Looks like you had an amazing time! And your white dress?! That is FAB!
    xo Southern Style

42. January 12, 2015 / 9:54 PM

What a fun weekend! Your white dress is gorgeous, and that view is so amazing. I am a huge fan of that car, too! So glad you had such a great time. :)

43. January 12, 2015 / 10:36 PM

Bachelorette’s are so much fun! We stayed at the same hotel for my friend’s and it was awesome! The white dresses are on fire lady!!

44. January 13, 2015 / 1:45 AM

That white dress of yours it GORGEOUS! perfect find for a bachelorette weekend! Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time!

45. January 13, 2015 / 3:46 AM

Looks like a fabulous bach!! And that white dress is seriously gorgeous – and you look amazing in it! xoxo

46. January 13, 2015 / 11:57 AM

Sounds like a fabulous time! It’s always a success when there isn’t any girl drama! haha I love your white dress with the sparkly accents too.

47. January 13, 2015 / 1:40 PM

Looks like such an awesome time with your bridesmaids!! And just love that white dress – the back detail is gorgeous!! I’m so jealous of the ocean view pictures – as I sit here in Ohio which is covered in snow and ice lol! xx

48. January 13, 2015 / 3:31 PM

Nothing better then spending time with your girls.
    You look AMAZING in that dress!!!!

49. January 13, 2015 / 5:14 PM

Sounds like a wonderful time!! And your dress was amazing!!

50. January 13, 2015 / 8:09 PM

Looks like an absolutely blast! Glad everything went perfectly well! You look beautiful in every picture! I absolutely adore that white dress you wore! And those ocean views are gorgeous! Oh, and vibrating seats?! What the what?! Lol.

51. January 14, 2015 / 2:28 AM

You are a STUNNER in that dress! I am insanely jealous of you being close enough to drive to Miami for your bachelorette. I am dying to go there, but it seems like distance is going to hinder some plans for my bridesmaids. I’m sure we will enjoy another great location, but I LOVE Miami, whereas my fiance does NOT and probably won’t ever go back. HAHA! Looks like an absolute blast!

52. January 14, 2015 / 3:03 PM

Looks like an amazing bachey party, lady. i’m so glad the girls spoiled you and planned everything so well. The last one I went to the MOH totally dropped the ball and I {and another friend} had to try and save it with our party ideas and planning. UGH, it was soooo not fun and the bride didn’t even thank us. #whatever!

Your dress is gorgeous, the scenery looked divine and I’m so glad everyone got along, that’s so helpful. You are making me nostalgic for my bachey, just fun, sun good girls and a blast. You are so close to wedding time, I’m so excited for you, you really have NO IDEA!!!!

53. January 15, 2015 / 5:55 PM

What a great weekend! I can’t get over that view! Sounds like you’ve got a great group of girls in your life!

54. January 16, 2015 / 3:54 AM

This looks like such a fabulous weekend!!
    I’m still contemplating if i even want a bachelorette party (thankfully i have time to think about that one.) But if I do there will definitely be lots of food, wine, and pampering involved.
    Loving that dress too. You are gorgeous!

55. January 16, 2015 / 11:58 AM

That dress is AMAZING. Miami is definitely high up on my list of places I’d like to visit. My bachelorette party was hands down one my favorite parts to the wedding! It was just too fun and ended too soon! xo

56. January 19, 2015 / 2:23 AM

Girrrrrrl it looks like it was so much fun! I’m so glad for you. My bach was one of my favorite parts of my wedding and treasure those memories!!

57. January 20, 2015 / 1:14 AM

How fun!! I love your dress and that view is absolutely beautiful!! I haven’t had my bachelorette party yet, but two of my girlfriends had theirs in Miami and looks similar to yours ; )

58. January 23, 2015 / 6:11 PM

Now, THAT is a successful bachelorette weekend! So glad that your friends spoiled and pampered you! You deserve it!

59. January 30, 2015 / 7:01 PM

Sorry I’m catching up on posts because I haven’t had tons of time recently to read but that white dress is stuuuuunning on you. This looks like such a fun time!!