Friday Favorites – 1 Month Countdown

All I can say is thank goodness this week is over.  Real talk here y’all know I don’t get riled up easily but my to do lists have to do lists and I’m feeling that stress building.  I can’t wait to tackle those this weekend and get a little more in front of all of this craziness.  I also need to get some classes in…..I always feel instantly better after a barre class is done!

Let’s get right into these favorites!

Favorite Song

Chill little song with a fun beat “Mess is Mine” Vance Joy

Favorite Recipe

The best compilation of healthy recipes here.

Favorite Workout

This trainer is a little crazy but ohhhh it burns.  10 minute butt workout Popsugar.

Favorite Gift

After my Aunt saw this post she got these for Mark and I.  I am in love.  We have definitely already filled one and taken them with us to our local thai/sushi place.

We fill it with this instead.  I think it has more flavor instead of just heat in my personal opinion.  You can get it at your grocery store (Publix carries it!)

Favorite Funnies

Pretty much my life right now

Straight truth

My motivation currently when I am on my way to work out and the slightest thing deters me like traffic

When someone asks me if I’m stressed about the Wedding and if everything is all finished yet
Trying to protect my Wedding shoes when I had to put them on for my dress fitting and then walk from the dressing room to the mirror
When everyone kept on asking us where we were from on my bachelorette weekend I should have just responded
Finally…..my reaction when anyone tried to dance near me or invade my personal space last weekend

I hope y’all have a fabulous weekend!  Tell me your favorites from the week!  xoxoxo

1. January 16, 2015 / 5:03 AM

Hahaha. I am cracking up at the little girl pushing that boy away!!
    Also, I had that song on my list of favorites this week as well. Every time I hear it it makes me smile.
    Have a wonderful weekend, and don’t stress too much. 1 month to go!! :)

2. January 16, 2015 / 5:51 AM

one month, so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. January 16, 2015 / 11:02 AM

Ok that sriracha to go bottle is awesome! Although like you’ve I’ve recently started using that chili paste… so much better! And only one more month to go! EEK!! Getting excited for you girl! Hope you get a lot accomplished this weekend!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

4. January 16, 2015 / 11:18 AM

One month, you totally got this!!! My facial expressions always give me away too! That little boy, creeper in training. Haha!

5. January 16, 2015 / 11:33 AM

Yay for the weekend :) Google search for things in your house… lets make this a thing. For real.

6. January 16, 2015 / 11:39 AM

Enjoy your weekend and try to de-sress a bit however you need. Barre, wine….wine AND barre! ;) Your gifs and pins are awesome, as usual girl. Have a great weekend!!

7. January 16, 2015 / 11:52 AM

OMG I am going to get that little Sriracha to go for Gary he is going to flip!!! Take deep breaths – everything is going to be great and call/text me if you need anything!! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

8. January 16, 2015 / 11:54 AM

I love the wine glass photo! The best way to deal with stress ;) That and exercise of course. I hope you have a productive weekend and get a chance to de-stress!

9. January 16, 2015 / 11:58 AM

Love the in glass I’m sure you’re stressed but it will be all worth it right? And yes my facial expressions give everything away haha

10. January 16, 2015 / 12:11 PM

Deep breaths and big sips – sounds like the perfect solution to me! Good lucky with accomplishing some of your to do lists this weekend! yay for the one month countdown! I’m pinning that collection of healthy recipes for later! :) Happy Friday!

11. January 16, 2015 / 12:12 PM

I spent some time looking through those recipes this week, some good ones! I’ve got to get Dustin one of those sriracha to go’s, he puts it on everything!

12. January 16, 2015 / 12:40 PM

That wine glass is perfection! I just read all those Skinny Taste recipes last night! So many I need to try!

13. January 16, 2015 / 12:41 PM

I’m totally buying the Siracha2Go for my dad! It’s so cute too. Google is da bomb, being able to look for things in my house or things I lost would be AWESOME! I love that cute dog gif in the booties. Hope you have a happy and successful weekend!

14. January 16, 2015 / 12:56 PM

Ohhh all the recipes in one place, I like it!!!

I am the same way about faking stuff, my face gives away my every thought!!!!

Have a great weekend, I hope you get lots done so you can breathe!

15. January 16, 2015 / 1:00 PM

I’m totally using the “Hogwarts is my home!” from now on… fantastic :)

Happy Friday gurlie!

16. January 16, 2015 / 1:14 PM

Oh yes, big ole sips are a must. And I love all the gifs! Anything with gifs.

17. January 16, 2015 / 1:44 PM

Sriracha to go is a great idea! The dog wearing boots… I can picture it lol. One month woo hoo!!!

18. January 16, 2015 / 1:47 PM

One month!! ;)

That cat funny almost killed me! ha! Hope ya’ll have a great weekend! xoxo

19. January 16, 2015 / 2:14 PM

I need the mini Sriracha STAT. I can’t believe it is only one month!! So exciting!!

20. January 16, 2015 / 2:18 PM

I totally lose everything in my house. I’m constantly misplacing things. Drives me crazy. Need to get more organized. Have a great weekend.

21. January 16, 2015 / 2:24 PM

Eeek! One month! That is so exciting! And this is such a special (and yes, totally crazy and stressful, but still special) time :)

22. January 16, 2015 / 2:27 PM

I put hot sauce on my hot sauce. A siracha to go carrying bottle? YES! Why do I not have this?!?!?! And I have to try that sauce you recommended! Mmmmmm!!!!

I must have watched that dog in shoes for 3 minutes, I just kept giggling and giggling. Silly puppy!

A month away? WOW! I can’t believe it! It’s going to go by so fast!

Have such a great weekend!

23. January 16, 2015 / 2:29 PM

OMG that cat hahahahahahahaha!!! my husband has been on the hunt for that sriracha key chain thing. i live in a city filled with people who seem to love this shit because it’s always sold out!

24. January 16, 2015 / 2:32 PM

love that song and that sriracha keychain!! need that in my life. also i swear i’m a broken record but you have the best gif finding skills in all the land :) happy weekend! xo

25. January 16, 2015 / 2:39 PM

Those gifs are seriously incredible. That dog with the shoes and the little girl pushing that little boy!! Hahah. Skinnytaste has awesome recipes and I’ve tried a few of them. Try not to stress too much about the wedding stuff. It will ALL turn out great and everything will be gorgeous. Including you!! So have a glass of wine and relax! :-)

26. January 16, 2015 / 2:40 PM

The Siracha2Go is cracking me up! OMG, a month out!! Here’s some advice (I realize you didn’t ask for but it was the best thing I did before my wedding) Wear your shoes around your house every night to break them in! Otherwise you risk getting nasty blisters/rub spots the night of your big day, and will end up taking those beauties off (or just being miserable). K, I’m done with wedding advice ;)

27. January 16, 2015 / 2:44 PM

I am dying at your .GIFS this week – that is such the truth about Googling things in your house. Also, I got the Skinnytaste cookbook as a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law, and it doesn’t disappoint! Her recipes are delicious. Have a great weekend, girl!

28. January 16, 2015 / 2:46 PM

Love the one about the facial expressions, I can’t get away with anything – my face always gives it all away! I’ll have to check out those recipes they look delicious. Have a great weekend girl, hope you get caught up!

29. January 16, 2015 / 3:08 PM

Ahh it is so exciting your wedding is getting so close! I made my to do list this week of all our “little tasks” and I swear it seems never ending! Definitely need that big gulps glass to tackle it allahaha!

30. January 16, 2015 / 3:22 PM

Sriracha to go!? I love it. I need to try that chili paste though, looks delicious. My face is a dead giveaway on how I feel. My face reacts before I can even speak.

31. January 16, 2015 / 3:24 PM

YES VANCE JOY! I have loved him for so long I’m so glad you picked that song <3

32. January 16, 2015 / 3:34 PM

Ahh I need that little sriracha keychain. Perfect!

33. January 16, 2015 / 3:42 PM

I have never seen those Sriracha key chains! That’s awesome! We are Chulula people. We have so much to do this weekend it’s going to be insane. I have a feeling, though, that I’m so overwhelmed that we’ll do nothing instead, haha!
    Have a great weekend lady!

34. January 16, 2015 / 3:44 PM

We love that Sriracha chili paste! It’s amazing to saute veggies or bake with chicken. (: Happy weekend!

35. January 16, 2015 / 3:51 PM

OMG THAT CAT FALLING OVER!!! I just about died. And sriracha to go?!?! Amazing! I can’t even believe your wedding is only a month away. How did that happen!?!?!

36. January 16, 2015 / 3:51 PM

You got this last month! That little boy & girl are too cute.

37. January 16, 2015 / 4:13 PM

Okay so I need that wineglass like now! I also need the tiny little Sarot should because it is adorable and necessary! Glad you had an awesome weekend last weekend hope you have a wonderful weekend this weekend!

38. January 16, 2015 / 4:26 PM

Love all of your funnies as usual! I have never tried Sriracha but I want to! That other stuff you get to fill it with looks really good too! I need to check out that Skinny Taste list, I need some new healthy recipes! Have a wonderful weekend!

39. January 16, 2015 / 4:58 PM

I love the idea of a travel hot sauce! I use it on everything and I don’t even discriminate on what kind it is.

40. January 16, 2015 / 5:45 PM

Ummm… that siracha key chain is da bomb! i gotta get me one of those.
    Also, love the last GIF. girls rule!! boys drool.

41. January 16, 2015 / 6:00 PM

So funny about the Sricha – especially cuz I have been places that didn’t have it and it makes me feel like potatoes or fries without ketchup.

I’ve been really like Vance Joy a lot lately and those meals look fantastic!!

42. January 16, 2015 / 6:20 PM

So, so excited for you that your wedding is only a month away! I made the ST lasagna rolls this week and they were sooo good! Hope you have a good weekend!

43. January 16, 2015 / 6:30 PM

oh girl, hope you get tons done this weekend – you are the busiest person i know, so if you are stressed about your to do lists and such, you must be busy! thats so cool that your aunt got those to go thingys :) checking out those healthy recipes – i finally got a zoodle maker thingy (a handheld one, not the same as yours) and i’m excited to try it!

44. January 16, 2015 / 6:50 PM

I love that wine glass! The perfect glass after a long day! I am seriously dying at all your funnies! Thanks for the good laugh! I hope you have a great weekend!

45. January 16, 2015 / 7:24 PM

Wow — one month left- Ahhh!!! This last month is always the most stressful, but everything will get done and be beautiful! The sirracha to go is such a great idea. I use it on everything!! Have a great wknd!

46. January 16, 2015 / 7:27 PM

AHH!! One month!! So excited for y’all. I hope you told Christina about that keychain. That has her name written all over it too!

47. January 16, 2015 / 9:05 PM

Loving this song, great pick as always! Have a great (and hopefully a little bit relaxing, at some point??) weekend!

48. January 16, 2015 / 9:59 PM

Haha TRUTH on the facial expressions never allowing for lies. Oh well, saves on having to remember what lie you told! Love the mini Sriracha – the perfect gift idea. And yay for 1 month! Eeek!

49. January 18, 2015 / 11:55 PM

Eeek one month!! So, the sriricha key chains are genius – I’m going to start giving those as gifts to everyone I know! Hope you had a good weekend and were able to check a few things off your to do list!