Powel Crosley Estate Weddings – Video Reel

One of the things I went back and forth throughout the wedding planning was if a videographer was in the budget.  I had gotten some astronomical starting quotes with cinematography reels with the full length video.  It was something that I had wanted but it just wasn’t working out with the numbers.  I had already picked out my photographer and his pictures were just stunning.  He had already shot a Powel Crosley Estate wedding so I knew he was familiar with the venue.

Powel Crosley Wedding, Powel Crosley , Weddings Powel Crosely Weddings, Powel Crosley Estate Weddings, Sarasota Wedding, Chandelier at weddings

When my little sister and bridesmaid Abbey came up for my bridal shower my twin in our sorority had just gotten married and Abbey was raving about her videographer.  She showed me his work and I was sending him an email as fast as my hands could type.

I was a little hesitant to share the video just because of the blog/privacy life separation line that we all sometimes walk.  Then I watched Ashley’s video and she made a note of her similar views that I had. Being able to see and share in on that incredible day was so special and I was really happy she shared it!

I am so beyond thrilled with our video that I couldn’t not share our videographers beautiful work!  Dmitri and his wife were there the entire day with us.  They made everyone feel so comfortable and since they are a husband and wife team, they were able to capture everything with Mark and I separately, without missing a thing.  If anyone in the Florida area is looking (or perhaps beyond you can always ask!) I would recommend Megaset without hesitation.  They were meticulous (you know how Type A/OCD I am) and a pleasure to work with.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!  I picked the song before it was being played on the radio and now every time I hear it come on I think of that slow motion walk out onto the grass with my veil in the wind. Just watch you’ll see!  That sunset the night of our wedding…..unreal.  I still can’t believe it.  You can make the video larger by clicking the square next to where it says HD.  Enjoy!

Happy Wedding Wednesday!!! If you liked this did you see my picture reel?  Check it here.  xoxoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin ||  Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here || Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. April 29, 2015 / 7:09 AM

You already know how I feel about your wedding video, absolutely amazing! You looked stunning and your videographer (and photographer) did such a perfect job! Love it so much! And now I’m going to watch it again :)

Sequins & Sea Breezes

2. Running Betty
    April 29, 2015 / 7:10 AM

I never thought I’d like a video more than photos, but this did it for me!

3. Kristina
    April 29, 2015 / 7:16 AM

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I JUST got Ryan on board for a videographer and I couldn’t be more excited- the wedding videos are everything! Y’all look like movie stars :)

4. April 29, 2015 / 7:37 AM

This is so great! I’m glad you decided to spring for it. You’ll have this forever to relive your special night!

5. April 29, 2015 / 7:56 AM

Your video is incredible! I really like how they captured all the little details of the day like the cake, shoes, and decorations. And you looked gorgeous! What a great way to remember the day.

6. April 29, 2015 / 7:57 AM

Absolutely stunning video! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Hiring a videographer was an absolute must for us because still photos (as gorgeous as they are) only tell so much of the story. Being able to hear us recite our vows, friends laughter, funny dance moves at the reception, and hearing voices of loved ones who have since passed on is absolutely priceless. So glad you were able to find the perfect videographer for your big day!!! And I love that we both did the same little move when we were told we could kiss at the ceremony. Too cute!

7. April 29, 2015 / 8:14 AM

AGHHHHH I AM SO GOAD YOU DID IT!! Our video is ABSOLUTELY one of the best investments we made – and yours is gorgeous too!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!! Those shadow shots – I die!!!!!!

• April 29, 2015 / 8:14 AM

Glad too.

8. April 29, 2015 / 8:25 AM

Girl!!! This is INCREDIBLE!!! All the feels!
    It is SO romantic–you can see just how in love you two are. I love all of the camera work too–just beautiful!

9. April 29, 2015 / 8:39 AM

Absolutely agree that hiring a wedding videographer is so important – they bring that day to life!! Such a beautiful video girl – you know I tear up every time! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

10. April 29, 2015 / 8:41 AM

jesus that video is SO great. so professional and you guys look amazing of course!

11. April 29, 2015 / 8:46 AM

I didn’t do a wedding video (I actually forbid Kirk from hiring anyone!) but had I had someone do it like THIS, I would have considered it! So beautiful.

12. April 29, 2015 / 8:52 AM

Wow, that video is amazing. I think a videographer is a must for a wedding. I convinced a few girls I knew to get one and they told me multiple times how happy they were they listened to me. It’s so fun looking back on the day that goes so fast. That reminds me I need to share my video :)!

You look gorgeous as always, friend!

13. April 29, 2015 / 9:04 AM

I love how when I started watching this Chris was asking me about something, and I was like getting annoyed.. lol. Its like dude I’m trying to watch a video and drink my coffee. Anyway!! Absolutely wonderful video. You looked so gorgeous and you two looked so happy together. :-) And oh my gosh that venue… Spectacular!!! :-)

14. April 29, 2015 / 9:07 AM

Absolutely gorgeous! Your videographer did an amazing job!

15. April 29, 2015 / 9:07 AM

That made me tear up! It was so beautiful!

16. April 29, 2015 / 9:12 AM

Can we discuss how gorgeous of a bride you were? Your videographer was awesome and this video is amazing!

17. April 29, 2015 / 9:18 AM

Beautiful video – Thank you so much for sharing with us all! I didn’t have a videographer, but this is the kind of video I can totally get behind. And I love Ellie Goulding, so I still love this song (despite how much they play it on the radio)!!

18. April 29, 2015 / 9:18 AM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the video. Everything looks so gorgeous! I’m obsessed with the part where y’all are with the sunset – so pretty.

19. April 29, 2015 / 9:22 AM

I got the chills just watching it!!! So perfect! My biggest regret was not getting a videographer so I’m SO glad you were able to work this in :)

20. April 29, 2015 / 9:28 AM

Oh my goodness. Your wedding video is amazing, they did such a beautiful job. I love how they captured all of the details. Seriously, it’s like watching a movie unfold. Just gorgeous.

21. April 29, 2015 / 9:32 AM

I’m loving all these wedding videos! We didn’t have the budget for one, so I love seeing everybody else’s. Yours turned out beautiful!

22. April 29, 2015 / 9:32 AM

This video is breathtaking. So beautiful and tastefully done. It’s like a celebrity wedding lol. Your centerpieces were gorgeous. Your photographer and videographer captured these memories perfectly! The video really allows you to see the beautiful detail of your gown more clearly. Love it. xo

23. April 29, 2015 / 9:33 AM

While the pictures are absolutely beautiful that video is Ah-Amazing!! Such a wonderful thing to have.

24. jillian
    April 29, 2015 / 9:35 AM

GORGEOUS!! i loved this video

25. Darcy
    April 29, 2015 / 9:44 AM

GORGEOUS!! We added on a videographer sooo last minute (four months before) and I am so glad we did! Pictures can only capture so much!

26. April 29, 2015 / 10:42 AM

I am just swooning….
    even your veil played along at being perfection blowing in the wind!!!!!

27. April 29, 2015 / 11:04 AM

Oh my goodness. I so so wish we would have had a video. Simply stunning. How fun to be able to relive the most perfect day this way.

28. April 29, 2015 / 12:17 PM

Welp, that basically solidifies my future decision to have a videographer at my wedding. BEAUTIFUL. Definitely got chills :)

29. April 29, 2015 / 12:20 PM

I love this! One of our good friends had an amazing videographer and I keep thinking it is an absolute must even though not everyone does it but this reconfirms that! So glad you decided to share :)

30. Erin B
    April 29, 2015 / 1:20 PM

Ohhhhh Amanda – that was BEAUTIFUL! I cried, and I don’t cry easily about lovey/wedding stuff. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. <3

31. April 29, 2015 / 1:55 PM

Amanda, this is PERFECTION. I could literally feel your excitement when you were walking up behind your hubs for your first look. I felt THE SAME WAY!!! I have never felt such butterflies in my life! xoxoxox

32. April 29, 2015 / 2:06 PM

SO beautiful! I love the look on his face when he turns around and sees you for the first time! Such a sweet moment… =)

33. April 29, 2015 / 2:28 PM

I might have teared up. EXCELLENT song choice. love the shot of the dress hanging outside :) Your centerpieces are incredible! i love everything about this. what a magical wedding. also you are a super model.

34. April 29, 2015 / 2:30 PM

Absolutely PERFECT video!! What a beautiful thing to cherish forever. I regret not having a video of our wedding day… 4 years later it still breaks my heart!

35. April 29, 2015 / 2:46 PM

I may or may not have totally just teased up in my office!!! Not only was it so sweet and genuine but oh my God Amanda it’s so beautiful! I felt like I was watching a super legit movie! Their quality is stunning. If I ever get married I would find a way to hire a great videographer. Pictures are fabulous but I feel like there are so many parts of your day/evening that may be missed or you forget about and video helps keep it all together. Great choice and thanks for sharing!

xoxo,
    Meghan
    Southern Belle Secrets

36. Amanda
    April 29, 2015 / 2:58 PM

i am crying!! this is so unique and stunning! I have no other words!!

37. April 29, 2015 / 3:18 PM

Oh my!!! This video is so awesome!!!!! You seriously have the best wedding video I have ever seen. I love your song choice, it is the song I “cool down” to after every run haha. You are just stunning and you can just see the happy and love that you are both filled with in this video. Love it!

38. April 29, 2015 / 3:34 PM

Is it stupid that I got chills watching this?? Cuz I totally did! WOW, this is stunningly beautiful, I love how well they captured how much you love each other, you guys just look blissfully happy! PERFECT song choice too!

39. April 29, 2015 / 3:36 PM

Awwwwww. Teary! You will love, cherish and adore this forever (almost as much as you do Mark!) ;)

40. April 29, 2015 / 5:55 PM

AHH!! Amanda, you are absolutely stunning and I love the slow motion scene of y’all walking. It gives me chills! Thanks for the kind words friend! xx

41. April 29, 2015 / 9:28 PM

Gorgeous wedding and venue! The video is beautiful and such a pretty sunset you caught for the pictures and first dance!

42. April 29, 2015 / 9:57 PM

Oh my word! So freaking beautiful! It’s so amazing to see people whose love is SO evident for each other! :)

43. April 29, 2015 / 11:31 PM

So, so beautiful! What an amazing memory you will have in this. It sounds weird but my wedding was everything I wanted it to be and I still have the video for my kids to appreciate at least lol

44. April 30, 2015 / 11:30 PM

Loved the video – absolutely stunning!! I listen to that song everyday (its actually my friday faves song this week) and now ill remember your vid haha

45. May 1, 2015 / 8:34 AM

This is absolutely perfect! What a beautiful video and day – thanks for sharing!

46. May 1, 2015 / 3:57 PM

That video is amazing! Simply stunning. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing. It is so beautiful I am still wiping the tears away. :-)

47. May 3, 2015 / 7:00 PM

LOVE this!!!!!!!!!! I got goosebumps at the first look part! :) I want a videographer BAD! They’re so expensive. I know it’s worth it… but still!