Tassels and Fringe – The Perfect Summer Sandal

I stumbled upon these tasseled beauties from Loeffler Randall when I was researching the last SHOPBOP sale and I have been lusting over them ever since.  Sizes were selling out so I finally took the plunge and ordered them. I can tell you the quality stands up to the price point. The leather is incredibly soft, the bottoms are cushioned/padded and the straps stay in place.  There is nothing worse than lace up sandals that the straps are always sliding around.  If these have been on your radar as well; I will tell you.  They are worth it.  I also linked some other great affordable options like this pair.  They aren’t as comfy but for under $30 they compliment all those Summer dresses that will be on repeat soon.

Loeffler Randall Tassel sandalstassel sandals

Sandals ||| Loeffler Randall find them HERE + 20% with the Friends & Family Sale with code FRIENDS20 also love them in this color and the hot pink here.  SHOPBOP also carries them if your size is out check the full Loeffler Randall line HERE.  Under $50 HERE.

Budget Friendly Options Here Under $50

Purse ||| Rebecca Minkoff Isobel Clutch find HERE.   Dress ||| Susana Monaco Quinn dress HERE.  This dress I have no lie worn four times since I’ve gotten it.  Out to dinner with heels, casual for brunch, with a denim jacket over.  Non wrinkle material and it hangs perfectly.

Also, have you seen these Chloe Espadrilles on every single fashion blogger lately?  Well the price tag is ridiculous.  Don’t worry I found them for you waaaaaay more affordable and they pretty much look exactly the same.  Shop them here and exact color here.

This past weekend I flipped over my closet from Winter to Spring.  I’m so excited to break out all those maxi dresses, bright colors and colorful patterns.  Do you change over your closet or are you lucky enough to have a large enough one to house everything?  Sharing a closet with my husband is definitely something I haven’t gotten used to but it does make you constantly update the inventory.  What do you think about the fringe and tassels for the Summer?  Are you on board with the trend?

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. April 19, 2016 / 3:37 AM

THOSE ARE SO PRETTY!!

2. April 19, 2016 / 6:28 AM

Those are so colorful and fun and will go with so many outfits!! I bought some from TJ Maxx a couple weeks ago and I’m dying to wear them!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. April 19, 2016 / 7:26 AM

OMG I looooove your shoes!!! I have seen these around the internet, but so far they look best on you! :)

4. April 19, 2016 / 7:35 AM

These are such fun sandals! Loveee that black dress too!

5. April 19, 2016 / 7:52 AM

These shoes are too cute! I love the fringe detail! I bet you get so much wear out of them this spring and summer!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

6. April 19, 2016 / 8:09 AM

I love the tassel and fringe trends, and you managed to pair them together in the most adorable way possible. I haven’t seen such fun, stylish shoes before! As always, thanks for providing multiple options at different price points.

7. April 19, 2016 / 8:22 AM

So did Mark hate the sandals as much as you predicted he would when you first got them?? haha

8. April 19, 2016 / 8:24 AM

Those shoes are amazing!!! I love the color and they just look so stylish and put together! Random question, but what polish are you wearing on your toes? Its cute!

9. April 19, 2016 / 8:26 AM

These are SO FUN!! I loved your snaps saying your hubs was going to hate them haha, I can totally hear my husband saying the same thing! But how cute are they?! Who cares what the boys think ;)

10. April 19, 2016 / 8:43 AM

Those sandals are AMAZING!!! That Susana Monaco dress is super cute too. I started to move some things around in my closet there since spring has finally arrived but I’m going to keep the layers going for a few more weeks. I also happen to think that those Chloe wedges are ugly. I am so sorry but I’m just being honest. I have seen less expensive versions that are WAY cuter. I hope that you are having a great week so far too!!! :-)

11. April 19, 2016 / 8:46 AM

i am so in love with tassels right now, that those sandals are practically leaping into my shopping bag. LOVE these. i’m putting the tassels on everythannng.

12. April 19, 2016 / 8:56 AM

so so pretty. i debated on getting them too. i found a pair of DV ones that are similar and cute! the koolabura ones are pretty!

xoxo cheshire kat

13. April 19, 2016 / 9:53 AM

Those sandals are perfect for summer! And those Chloe wedges? Swoon. I switched over my closet, too – I could keep everything out, but I like to have a new view every season – I’m sick of looking at my sweaters at this point!

14. April 19, 2016 / 10:43 AM

those are some statement sandals if i ever saw some!! so gorgeous and go so well with your pretty purse!

15. April 19, 2016 / 12:54 PM

These are SO cute and I was actually looking on line and found a few cute tassel sandals before seeing this post, so they must be hot right now ;) I’m on a summer time out of my comfort zone fashion overhaul. I mean I can’t live in Lululemon, demin shorts and flip flops all the time….

xxoo
    Kris

16. April 19, 2016 / 1:16 PM

Those sandals are to die for!!! I agree with you, the higher quality you get with a higher price tag definitely usually makes splurging worth it. You’ll wear those sandals for years!

17. April 19, 2016 / 1:43 PM

Omg how fun are these!!! I love the little star fish details on them. (: My sister, who is obsessed with any and all sea like things, would freak over these! Thanks for sharing.

18. April 19, 2016 / 1:48 PM

I remember you posting on Snapchat when you got those sandals and how excited you were about them! I really like the fringe and the tassel trend and think that they’re so cute! Perfect for summer!

19. April 19, 2016 / 2:11 PM

I’m obsessed with your shoes, they are the cutest things ever!!!

20. April 19, 2016 / 2:24 PM

I am loving the tasseled sandals this year and those are gorgeous. I bought a pair of the loeffler randall kiki slides recently, in boring black of course, because that’s just me! They make a good shoe!

21. April 19, 2016 / 4:44 PM

oh my gosh, they are adorable. want them. will check out the under $30 pair!

22. Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures
    April 19, 2016 / 5:46 PM

Girllllll I freaking love these shoes!! I saw them on your snap and showed Ryan and he was like.. NO! Hahah.. guys just don’t understand!!

xo, Kristina

23. April 19, 2016 / 8:52 PM

Love love love! These are so fun and glad to hear they’re comfy, too. I wish I was switching over my closet, I’m seriously missing all of my regular clothes, ha!

24. April 19, 2016 / 10:50 PM

They really are cute sandals. I want to get some fringe ones for my daughter. The kids ones are adorable!

25. Shannon
    April 19, 2016 / 11:08 PM

Obsessed with those sandals! I have been swooning over them too! Love the tassels!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

26. April 20, 2016 / 1:27 PM

I think I’ve already commented on how much I love the pink tassels! And here’s what – once you go high quality with a sandal, you can’t go back. I bought some great ones a few months ago, and just tried to wear a cheaper pair of Ralph Lauren t-straps for a quick walk to the park with the littles. NOPE. Can’t do no cushion, Ralph! Now I need the nicer pairs, dangit. But seriously – the difference is HUGE.

27. April 20, 2016 / 2:32 PM

I’m loving the tassels! I love those ones you are wearing, but those Target ones are right up my alley budget wise!

28. April 20, 2016 / 3:08 PM

Those sandals are amazing!!! I bought some similar ones from Sam Edelman and so excited to wear them! You always pick the best pieces of clothing and accessories!!

29. April 21, 2016 / 6:48 AM

I am SO in love with those little tassels. So cute for summer.

30. Julie Joe
    April 24, 2016 / 8:44 PM

I’m loving the fringe/tassel trend! Especially these sandals! The budget friendly ones you found are cute too, but the colorful ones from LR are way prettier. I’m like you, I have to switch out my summer/winter. One day I hope to have a wonderful closet that I can keep it all in year round!

• Julie Joy
      April 24, 2016 / 8:45 PM

Supposed to say Julie Joy ;)

31. Pingback: Boutique Blog